Learn about AppleCare+ and the Apple limited warranty coverage, start a service request for your Mac, and find out how to prepare your Mac for service. Learn more about repairs. Get AppleCare+ for Mac. With AppleCare+, you’re covered. Get accidental damage coverage and 24/7 priority access to. Ares for Mac. Free to try Ambrosia Software Mac Version 1.2 Full Specs. Editors' Rating: Editors' Rating: 3. Good Average User Rating: 131 User Votes 3.7. Out of 131 votes. Download Now. VisiVite AREDS 2 eye vitamin formulas are based on the findings from the published studies of the National Eye Institute. Like all VisiVite formulas, only natural plant-sourced lutein, zeaxanthin and Vitamin E are used. Premium vegetarian capsules with no synthetic additives or artificial colors.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia.
a. A colorless, odorless, tasteless, gaseous mixture, mainly nitrogen (approximately 78 percent) and oxygen (approximately 21 percent) with lesser amounts of argon, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, neon, helium, and other gases.
b. This mixture with varying amounts of moisture and particulate matter, enveloping the earth; the atmosphere.2.
b. A giant void; nothingness: The money vanished into thin air.
4. Sports A height achieved by a jump or as part of an airborne maneuver, as in skateboarding or snowboarding: getting big air off the halfpipe; had big airs on every run down the course.6.
a. Public utterance; vent: gave air to their grievances.
b. The medium of broadcast radio or television: 'often ridiculed .. extremist groups on air'(Christian Science Monitor).7.
Aered For Mac N
a. A manner of behaving that conveys an impression: a leader with an air of conviction.
b. A distinctive quality or appearance; an aura: The messy room had an air of desperation to it.
c. The general environment or condition, as in attitudes and ideas: growing impatience in the air.
d. airs Affected behavior; affectation: put on airs. See Synonyms at affectation.8. Music
a. A melody or tune, especially in the soprano or tenor range.
9. Air conditioning.
v.aired, air·ing, airsv.tr.
1. To expose to the air in order to dry, cool, or freshen; ventilate.
2. To make known to others; express publicly: aired my complaints. See Synonyms at voice.
3. To broadcast on television or radio: 'The ad was submitted to CBS .. which accepted and aired it'(New York).v.intr.
To be broadcast on television or radio: 'tidbits that will air on tonight's 6 o'clock news'(Terry Ann Knopf).adj.
1. Of or relating to the air or the movement of air: an air tube.
3. Powered by compressed air: an air horn.
5. Of or relating to aircraft or aeronautics.
6. Of or relating to the broadcast or transmission of radio or television signals.
7. Imaginary or unreal: 'The guy had just hit it big .. after ten years of eating air sandwiches'(Jonathan Kellerman).Idioms:
air one out
in the air
up in the air
[Partly from Middle English air, gas, atmosphere (from Old French, from Latin āēr, from Greek; see wer- in Indo-European roots) and partly from French air, nature, quality, place of origin (from Latin ager, place, field; see agriculture, and Latin ārea, open space, threshing floor; see area). N., sense 8, from French air, tune, from Italian aria; see aria.]
Eared For Macular Degeneration
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
|Adj.||1.||aired - open to or abounding in fresh air; 'airy rooms'|
ventilated - exposed to air; 'a well ventilated room'
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.
Ared For Macular Degeneration
Link to this page:
Aered For Mac Download