At E3 earlier this week, Dell announced the new Aurora mid-tower desktop with full-scale power and performance. This new Aurora provides a smaller footprint than the previous Aurora and boasts more dedicated graphics power with optional CPU liquid cooling. This system is VR Ready, including Oculus Ready and HTC Vive Optimized certifications, as well as the multitude of designs coming in the future. Also, it is the first chassis that allows tool-less access for GPU and other upgrades.
Alienware Aurora options include: Windows server vlan tagging.
Aurora Alienware User Support Software
- Intel Core i3 CPU up to Core i7 Extreme Edition
- Graphics offerings in single or dual card configurations include NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950, AMD Radeon R9 370, or all the way up to the GeForce GTX 1080
- 8GB DDR4 2133 MHz memory up to 32 GB, including 16GB of overclocked Kingston Fury X running at 2400 MHz
- 1TB 7200RPM 6Gb/s storage up to multiple TBs for the 5 available storage bays
- Networking includes Killer e2400 Gigabit Ethernet and Intel wireless and Bluetooth
Alienware Aurora 2 points 1 day ago Can't say about 5000 series support but it did fix my 2,1 flashing alien head issue I've been having since last bios update. Push power further: The Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition desktop is designed to fully support custom upgrades, including dual graphics and liquid-cooled and air-cooled CPU overclocking so you can push your system to extreme levels of power without worrying about overheating.
Aurora Alienware User Support Manual
This new desktop system starts at $799, check out the other options and pricing online.