Note: Do not physically connect the USB video adapter to your computer until instructed to (Step 7).
AUVIO USB to HDMI Adapter problem – DisplayLink Forum. Auvio pc to tv adapter See all 15 reviews. Email to friends Share on Facebook – opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter – opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest – opens in a new window or tab. Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants on Amazon. Drivers & Downloads Home / Driver for USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter. Home / Driver for USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter. Driver for USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter. For Windows System ONLY.
- Download the latest drivers from the StarTech.com website (http://www.startech.com/Support). You can find the part number and product ID on the product’s packaging.
Mac os x install esd download. Note: Mac OS X will typically save the files to the Downloads folder that is associated with your user account (for example, hard_drive_nameUsersyour_nameDownloads).
- Double-click the DisplayLink.zip file.
- Double-click the MAC OS folder.
- Double-click the appropriate folder for your operating system.
- Double-click the DisplayLink Installer 75598.dmg file.
- Follow the prompts to install the new drivers. Restart the computer when prompted.
- Once Mac OS X has restarted, connect the USB video adapter to your computer.
Auvio Usb Hdmi Driver
Note: Installation might take several seconds to complete. During the installation your display might flicker; this is normal. Once the installation has completed you will see your Macintosh desktop extended to the additional monitor.