- Bmw scanner 1.4 driver download Click here to get file. Scan ecutool qr code to order by mobile phone. How to install driver for bmw scanner 1.4.0 on windows 10 64bit. How to install p.a.soft bmw scanner v1.4.0 software 2. I ve downloaded and tried about 5 differen.
- Click BMW Scanner 1.4.0 software and you will go to the download page.The website also provides many other free car obd2 diagnostic softwares and drivers. You can explore it and find what you need.
There are even more BMW scanners out there, such as INPA, DIS, GT1, BMW Scanner 1.4.0. While they provide in-depth troubleshooting capabilities, most BMW owners find them expensive or not very easy to use. With hundreds of OBD2 scanners on the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the best OBD2 scanner for BMW.
BMW Scanner V1.4.0 is the update version of BMW Scanner. The required operating system is Windows XP. But I have hooked it up successfully on Dell 360 Windows 7 64 bit system. Following are my attempts, you can have a try.
1) First of all, install BMW scanner software
2) Plug the BMW scanner interface to your vehicle’s OBD2 socket after complete software installation, but do not connect it with your PC/laptop at this time
3) Wait several seconds and plug the interface to the computer USB port Office for mac digital download.
4) Download FTDI driver on the http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/D2XX.htm web site. It is not difficult to perform according to the window instructions.
5) A black DOS message will show up and then install the driver after downloaded it on your computer.
6) Go back to the main program, find out device manager and click BMW Scanner to select driver software you want to update.
7) Select “Browse my computer for driver software”>> “Universal serial bus controllers”>> “FTDI driver” >> “USB Serial Converter”, then accept window prompt to go on operation www.eobdtool.co.uk.
8) Install the FTDI driver
9) Wait some seconds until the BMW scanner detects the software. Run software and select your options after successful install driver
Warm Prompt: You can download a secure program from Windows XP Mode, Virtual PC and Microsoft before operating.