- Caterpillar Injector Trim File Download
- Cat Injector Trim Files
- Caterpillar Injector Trim Files Download
- Cat Injector Trim File Download
Caterpillar Cat Trim Files Checksum Calculator. Procedures: Open a trim file (also available read it by CAT ET diagnostic software) with txt. Copy the content from Paste it into CAT Trim File calculator. Here you can find the InjectorSeriaNo is same as the one in trim file. Now input new injector serial number then click. This message is displayed if it has trouble communicating during the load process. Try selecting the trim code file again. Also, this message will be displayed if you try to load a trim code file with the wrong application (C7 / C15) selected. Th ese message s are displayed if you try to load an incorrect trim code file.
Caterpillar Injector Trim File Download
FONT="The injector trim file is an electronic file that contains information about the injector. The injector trim file allows the Electronic Control Module (ECM) to compensate for the variations between injectors. /FONT FONT="The ECM on an ACERT engine must have the correct injector trim file for each injector that is installed. They use 13 digit injector s/n with an downloaded trim file from a cd when you get an injector or sis web and a 4 digit conformation number to program trim files. CAT Factory Trained & Cert. Heavy Equip+Truck Systems. Finding an Injector Trim Code. If an injector needs a trim code, it should come with one. For example, the Delphi injectors from HHP that fit Caterpillar C7 and C13 engines come with their own unique trim codes and the discs to access them. Want the best fuel injector information? Download your free eBook to get it! Download My eBook!!
- Electric Power Generation
- 3512B GENSET (S/N: ZAH1-UP)
- 3516B GEN SET (S/N: ZAP1-UP)
- 3516C GEN SET (S/N: SBK1-UP)
- 3508 (S/N: 96Y1-UP)
- 3508B (S/N: GS71-UP; S2A1-UP; CBB1-UP; CNB1-UP; S2B1-UP; S2D1-UP; ZAD1-UP; S2E1-UP; S2F1-UP; BAG1-UP; 3DM1-UP; 4GM1-UP; 7SM1-UP; DPN1-UP; PTN1-UP; 6PN1-UP; C8R1-UP; 1TW1-UP; BGX1-UP; BPX1-UP)
- 3508C (S/N: PXA1-UP; TTA1-UP; PXB1-UP; F1X1-UP)
- 3512B (S/N: ED21-UP; PK21-UP; WF21-UP; ED31-UP; JM31-UP; JM41-UP; LN41-UP; 9G51-UP; ED81-UP; LY81-UP; BRC1-UP; CMC1-UP; NSC1-UP; E5D1-UP; FDE1-UP; LDE1-UP; BLF1-UP; LDF1-UP; PFF1-UP; PTF1-UP; 8DF1-UP; AAG1-UP; FFG1-UP; PWG1-UP; S2G1-UP; S2H1-UP; S2J1-UP; BRK1-UP; S2K1-UP; S2L1-UP; PTM1-UP; S2M1-UP; YAM1-UP; 7HM1-UP; 8EM1-UP; 8RM1-UP; S2N1-UP; YAN1-UP; 6WN1-UP; FFR1-UP; FFS1-UP; 5AW1-UP)
- 3512C (S/N: WF31-UP; ED41-UP; PE41-UP; LN51-UP; WF51-UP; LL91-UP; LLA1-UP; DPC1-UP; PXC1-UP; YBD1-UP; PXE1-UP; PXF1-UP; TTF1-UP; ELG1-UP; PXG1-UP; SBG1-UP; MKH1-UP; LDJ1-UP; LDK1-UP; LLK1-UP; GDM1-UP; MLM1-UP; MXN1-UP; PNN1-UP; LYP1-UP; MXP1-UP; RMS1-UP; LLT1-UP; NJT1-UP; R1T1-UP; E3W1-UP; PXW1-UP; E3X1-UP; F2X1-UP; PXX1-UP; E3Y1-UP)
- 3516 (S/N: 7KM1-UP; 3NS1-UP; 29Z1-UP)
- 3516B (S/N: GD31-UP; CPA1-UP; BMB1-UP; CDE1-UP; TRE1-UP; JCH1-UP; BPJ1-UP; BCK1-UP; LEK1-UP; TAK1-UP; CAN1-UP; FDN1-UP; JCN1-UP; 7RN1-UP; 8KN1-UP; 9AN1-UP; DGP1-UP; S2P1-UP; ZBP1-UP; GAR1-UP; PBR1-UP; PDR1-UP; S2R1-UP; YAR1-UP; ZAR1-UP; GZS1-UP; S2S1-UP; GZT1-UP; S2T1-UP; YAT1-UP; YBT1-UP; S2W1-UP; YBW1-UP; 2FW1-UP; 8NW1-UP; FDX1-UP; S2X1-UP; GZY1-UP; S2Y1-UP; S2Z1-UP)
- 3516C (S/N: GS21-UP; PRC1-UP; DPD1-UP; PXD1-UP; TRD1-UP; TTD1-UP; MLF1-UP; PAG1-UP; PXH1-UP; PXJ1-UP; SBJ1-UP; SFJ1-UP; TTJ1-UP; EDK1-UP; SEK1-UP; SBM1-UP; JTS1-UP; MXT1-UP; SDX1-UP; T2X1-UP; EDY1-UP; E3Z1-UP; F3Z1-UP; PXZ1-UP)
- Off-Highway Truck/Tractor
- 776D (S/N: 5ER1-UP; AFS1-UP)
- 777 (S/N: 84A1-UP)
- 777D (S/N: AGC1-UP; FKR1-UP; AGY1-UP)
- 784C (S/N: 2PZ1-UP)
- 785 (S/N: 8GB1-UP)
- 785C (S/N: APX1-UP; 5AZ1-UP)
- 785D (S/N: DMC1-UP; MSY1-UP)
- 789B (S/N: 7EK1-UP)
- 789D (S/N: SPD1-UP; SHH1-UP)
- 793B (S/N: 1HL1-UP)
- 793C (S/N: CBR1-UP; ATY1-UP)
- 793D (S/N: FDB1-UP)
- MT4400D AC (S/N: MH41-UP; MT41-UP)
- Petroleum Engine
- 3508C PETROLEUM (S/N: LLC1-UP; C8E1-UP; LLE1-UP; C8K1-UP)
- 3512B PETROLEUM (S/N: MHA1-UP)
- 3512C PETROLEUM (S/N: R1A1-UP; LLB1-UP; LLF1-UP; R1S1-UP)
- 3516C PETROLEUM (S/N: PES1-UP)
- Petroleum Power Train Package
- TH48-E80-3512CP (S/N: PLZ1-UP)
- Power Module
- PM3508 (S/N: BLM1-UP)
- PM3512 (S/N: TC81-UP; BNR1-UP)
- PM3516 (S/N: BPD1-UP; NAM1-UP; KEN1-UP; NBR1-UP)
- PP3516 (S/N: PPS1-UP)
- XQC1200 (S/N: N1G1-UP)
- XQC1600 (S/N: N1M1-UP)
- SPF343 (S/N: 6RZ1-UP)
- SPF343C (S/N: RTX1-UP)
- SPS343 (S/N: 8ZZ1-UP)
- SPT343 (S/N: 5XZ1-UP)
- Rotary Drill
- MD6540C (S/N: DS41-UP)
- Track-Type Tractor
- D11N (S/N: 4HK1-UP)
- D11R (S/N: AAF1-UP; 8ZR1-UP; 9TR1-UP; 9XR1-UP; 7PZ1-UP)
- Wheel Dozer
- 854G (S/N: AMP1-UP; A4W1-UP; 1JW1-UP)
- Wheel Loader
- 992G (S/N: 7HR1-UP; AZX1-UP; ADZ1-UP)
- 994D (S/N: 3TZ1-UP)
- 994F (S/N: 4421-UP)
- 994H (S/N: DWC1-UP)
The problem that is identified below does not have a known permanent solution. Until a permanent solution is known, use the solution that is identified below.
Certain Cat® Reman 3500 electronic fuel injectors may be marked with incorrect trim codes. Cat Reman 3500 electronic fuel injectors marked with trim code '2755' manufactured between 09 January 2017and 18 April 2017may be affected.
The trim code is not correct for every injector. Refer to Illustration 1 for trim code identification. Serial numbers of suspect injectors range from (S/N: 1825569-1880788).
Caterpillar is aware of this problem, but a permanent repair has not been identified. As an interim action, follow the below procedure:
- All Reman 3500 electronic fuel injectors marked with trim code '2755' manufactured between 09 January 2017and 18 April 2017are suspect. Refer to Illustration 1.
Caterpillar has created a tool which will help to identify injectors labeled with the incorrect trim code. Use the link below to download the file.https://cat.box.com/s/4fwh9nz0lwguh8vomifxj2rapqjc27e9
Enter the injector Serial Number in the spreadsheet downloaded. The spreadsheet will indicate whether the code is ok to use as is, or the spreadsheet will return the correct trim code.Show/hide table
Illustration 2 g06203882
- If the trim code is incorrect, the injector must be relabeled. Use an engraving tool to cross out the original (incorrect) trim code (2755) and write the correct trim code on the injector tappet. Refer to Illustration 2.
Illustration 3 g06202000
- Mark the box for each part that has been either reworked or verified to be correct, to identify that the parts are good to use. Refer to Illustration 3.
- For individual injector replacements in engines, update the ECM with the correct trim code. Injectors must be marked with the correct trim code.
Note: Do not return affected parts to Caterpillar. Use the procedure listed above to remark and use existing stock.
Note: The issue has been resolved in the factory. Factory stock has been reworked and shipped. Parts in the distribution system are being sorted for return & rework.
Note: Injector boxes have been marked with a large green dot to indicate that the injector has been sorted and marked correctly, or the trim code is correct.
We've talked about trim codes a few times, but maybe you're still wondering exactly what they're for. In this post, we're taking you through what trim codes are and what they do for your engine.
Looking for quality diesel engine fuel injectors? We have ASE Certified Technicians on staff ready to get you the best fit for your application.
In short, trim codes or trim files are codes that go into an Electronic Control Module (ECM) that determine how long a fuel injector injects fuel into a cylinder for.Not all engines require trim codes. Be sure to check manufacturer's instructions.
Why Trim Codes?
Theoretically, if any 10R4761 injector will fit the same way as any other 10R4761 injector, they should all have the same output. They are all made the same way, after all. But due to slight differences in machine tolerances, friction between parts, and magnetic forces, some injectors have different rates of output. By using trim codes to adjust the injection duration for each individual injector, the net output of the injector for each cycle is the same in an engine.
Cat Injector Trim Files
When some manufacturers make these specific electronic injectors, they put them on a machine when they're done to test for the correct fuel output. If the output is not exactly within the specification range, the computer will generate the code to control the current so that the net output is within spec.
Trim Code Installation
Any injector with a trim code should have the serial number on it. Some injectors will come with a disc containing the unique trim code file. The disc will go into a computer and the computer will get connected to the ECM. Some programming will run and the injectors' serial numbers will be inputted, which tells the ECM all of the injection data.
Finding an Injector Trim Code
If an injector needs a trim code, it should come with one. For example, theDelphi injectors from HHPthat fit Caterpillar C7 and C13 engines come with their own unique trim codes and the discs to access them.
Are Trim Codes Necessary?
Engines run best when they are consistent. Many different factors play a part in consistency, and the power generated by each individual cylinder is perhaps the most important factor that needs to remain consistent. If each cylinder is producing the exact same amount of power, they will produce the optimum power output.
Generally trim codes aren't needed unless you notice your engine is not performing the way it should.Not installing trim codes could result in a rough idle, poor fuel economy, over-fueling, under-fueling, increased emissions, and poor engine performance.In (very) extreme scenarios, not installing trim codes or installing incorrect trim codes could lead to engine damage.
If you recently installed electronic injectors without trim codes, let us ease your newfound fears. Most people don't know about trim codes and so they don't install them. Fortunately, it is very rare that engine damage will result. If you weren't supplied with a trim code, you probably shouldn't worry about installing one. Even if you were, if you're buying from a reliable manufacturer or vendor, not installing it shouldn't be an issue.
The short version: install trim codes if you have them, but don't worry if you don't.
Want more fuel injector answers? Check out our post answering customer questions on fuel injectors.
Caterpillar Injector Trim Files Download
Have questions about the best injectors for your diesel engine? Our ASE Certified Techs can help you find the right parts the first time! Give them a call at 844-304-7688. Or, you can request a quote online.
Cat Injector Trim File Download
Originally Posted June 6, 2017; Edited September 15, 2020
2016 suzuki df70 service manual. Page 2 CAUTION stated, you must also use good judgment and observe basic mechanical safety principles. WARNING This service manual is intended for authorized Suzuki outboard motor dealers and qualified service technicians only. Apprentice mechanics or do-it-yourself mechanics that don’t have the proper tools and equipment may not be able to properly perform the services described in this manual.