Transform businesses with the power of Microsoft AI and data Iso image extraction failure.
- Community Based Instructionolms Ai Ci Program Login
- Community Based Instructionolms Ai Ci Programming
- Community Based Instructionolms Ai Ci Program
The AI Inner Circle Partner program is designed for partners who provide custom services or enhanced AI product solutions utilizing Microsoft AI technologies. This program recognizes a partner's unique expertise in specific industries and their ability to drive business transformation using the power of AI and data. AI Inner Circle partners champion Microsoft AI technologies and deliver cutting edge AI solutions for customers.
Theses/Dissertations from 2015 PDF. Perceptions of bibliotherapy: a survey of undergraduate students, Randie D. Exploring the relationship between attitude towards collaborative learning and sense of community. Community.A.I. uses its network and abilities to alleviate systemic and structural poverty, injustice, and lack of sovereignty by re-framing global resources. Having the means, Community.A.I. creates and allocates capital to fund and support innovative and proven ways to achieve positive and holistic change through every demographic.
Leading technology for purpose-built organizations including associations, member-based organizations, nonprofits and schools (K-12). Featuring association management software (AMS), learning management system (LMS), fund accounting and fundraising software, student enrollment, info and billing management. Community Care Provider-Request for Service (RFS), VA Form 10-10172 HealthShare Referral Manager. HealthShare Referral Manager (HSRM) is a secure, web-based system VA uses to generate and submit referrals and authorizations to community providers. As the JAIC’s Director, Joint Artificial Intelligence Center, Lieutenant General Michael S. Groen leads the JAIC’s progress in support of transforming of U.S. Joint warfighting and departmental processes through the integration of Artificial Intelligence, and enabling the empowerment and unification of bottom-up AI development by innovators across the Defense Department.
Partners receive access to exclusive benefits, including access to the AI Inner Circle Portal, regular communications on specific AI topics, and additional technical and business benefits. All AI Inner Circle Partners have technical expertise in Microsoft AI tools and a proven track record of customer success.
AI Inner Circle Partners will receive exclusive access to Microsoft AI resources, including technical trainings, product and marketing tools and assets.
Regular communication on the AI topics you’re most interested in.
- AI partner newsletter
- Technical & business announcements & upcoming events
- New resources & opportunities
From learning plans and webinars to online training and events — we want to enable you to become a world-class AI solution provider
Community Based Instructionolms Ai Ci Program Login
- Technical & Business Webinars
- Invitations to other AI-related training from Microsoft
- Quarterly Scenario Best Practices Reviews and Product Roadmap updates
Sales and Marketing
Resources, programs, and offers that enable business growth by expanding your AI customer base
- Partner-usable Sales and Marketing Resources & Materials for AI
- Participation in marketing and sales programs
- Joint case study opportunities
Enhance your relationship with Microsoft through invitation-only events and early technology previews
- Opportunities for interaction with the Microsoft Engineering team
- Early adopter preview programs
Partners interested in joining the AI Inner Circle Partner Program will need to complete the following requirements prior to admittance into the program. While not mandatory, to best demonstrate mastery in a specific AI technology area please make sure your AI solutions selected and customer stories all support the same technology area.
Tell us about your company, its expertise, and areas of service so that we can better understand your practice.Learn more
Completing the company profile
Your company profile lets us know more about your business and which geographies you offer your services. This also allows us to better understand what AI services you provide, and the AI solution areas in which you have established a practice.
- Name, email, company information. The name and email address provided should be for the contact person to receive all communications related to the Inner Circle Partner Program. This person will own the log-in credentials to the portal and enable other users in the organization to have access to the portal's resources.
- Geographical coverage. This includes all countries in which your company operates or delivers customer engagements worldwide. Please indicate all areas that apply.
- Business model. Please let us know your company’s business model by identifying whether you operate as a Systems Integrator (SI), Independent Software Vendor (ISV), or 'Other'.
- AI solution(s) currently being delivered. The application requires that you select all solution areas in which you have delivered a customer engagement over the previous twelve (12) months.
Provide three verified customer wins utilizing AI that demonstrate your company's expertise in the field
Community Based Instructionolms Ai Ci ProgrammingLearn more
Providing verification of customer success
To achieve full membership, your company is required to have delivered customer projects in the AI solution area(s) selected in the company profile. Please note that if multiple AI technology areas were selected in your company profile, the customer success stories should demonstrate your work in those areas.
- Minimum of one to three Customer Wins (to be supplied by Partner) based on your membership type. For each customer win story submitted, the application will require you to provide a 100-word description (or less) for each field below:
RESTRICTIONS. Please note the following restrictions on the customer story that you submit:
- Customer challenge
- Solution provided
- Impact of solution provided
- Technologies used
- Customer name and contact information
- Internal stories do not qualify
- Each story must be from a different customer company
- For partners delivering solutions through resellers and cannot supply end-customer references, different resellers may be used in lieu of customers
- Solutions delivered must be a full and complete solution. Beta previews, proof-of-concepts, or in-progress projects do not qualify
- Satisfaction verification (to be supplied by Customer). After submitting your customer story in the application, Microsoft will contact the customer for verification. The content you provide in this section of the application will be placed exactly as-is into the email request sent to the customer, so please make sure to thoroughly review all of your inputs and ensure they are customer appropriate prior to clicking the Submit button. While the customer will only need to verify delivery of services by clicking 'Yes' or 'No', they will also be given the option of contacting us directly to provide additional feedback on their engagement experience.
There are two types of memberships available in the AI Inner Circle Partner Program, based on your level of commitment.
Confirm an existing relationship with Microsoft through the Microsoft Partner NetworkLearn more
Confirming existing relationship with Microsoft
In order to access certain programs and offerings, you will need to have an established relationship with Microsoft through the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
- MPN Partner ID. Please have your ID number ready when completing your application.
- Gold or Silver competency. Though not required for admittance into the AI Inner Circle Partner Program, certain benefits will require a competency for access.
If you are not currently a member of the Microsoft Partner Network, please learn more about how to join for free here.
Review and agree to the terms of the AI Inner Circle Partner Program AgreementLearn more
Reviewing and agreeing to the terms of the Program Agreement
The AI Inner Circle Partner Program requires you to abide by the terms and conditions of the AI Inner Circle Partner Program Agreement. Please review the agreement and check the box in agreement when submitting this section of your application.
Please note that admittance into the program cannot be confirmed until you have completed all the requirements in the application. While this admittance is also dependent on how quickly your customer is able to provide verification, we ask for approximately one business week to review your application.
Important: Microsoft reserves the right to decline admission based on information provided by the Partner, feedback provided by the customer, and/or other sources.
Three Acts Of Goodness
Ci Ai Education Incubator advocates on the three acts of goodness in education, they are “Say good words”, “Do good deeds”, “Think good thoughts”
Our curriculum is designed in both English and Chinese languages based on the framework of the Ministry of Education (MOE) in the early childhood development.
Creativity At Play
By working and playing together in groups, children learn to appreciate not only their own ideas and ways of doing things, but also each other’s.
2019 Newsletter Semester 2
2019 Newsletter Semester 1
2019 CiAi Newsletter S1
2019 S.E.A Aquarium Learning Journey
On 2nd May 2019, our children from PG to K2 level had meaningful Learning Journey at S.E.A Aquarium. There were 70 children, 11 teachers and 9 parent volunteers attended joining the Learning Journey. The trip started at 9am and with everyone on board the school bus, our journey began. As we reached our destination, the[…]
2019 FGS – CNY celebration
On 15 February 2019, staff and children from Ci Ai visited Venerable at FGS to usher the Year of the Pig. Children wore celebratory Chinese New Year clothing and were in high spirits. The event started at 9.30am with the K2 Children performing Lion dance to welcome our Venerable for the event. This was followed[…]
2019 Chinese New Year Celebration
On 11 February 2019, our Centre celebrated the meaningful festive Chinese New Year. The children came in their festive clothing and were in great spirits. We started off with a brief introduction on Chinese New Year by Shen lao shi and introduction on Lo Hei by Teacher Isabel. After the introduction, there was a Question[…]
2019 Chinatown trip
Community Based Instructionolms Ai Ci Program
On 29 January 2019, our K2 and K1 children went on a Learning Journey to Chinatown to embrace the festive celebrations of ushering the Lunar New Year and to find out more about the history of the Chinese living in Chinatown. First, the teachers and parent volunteers brought the children in groups, walking down the[…]
2019 SPD Charity Hong Bao Talk
On 16th January 2019, Calvin Lee from SPD Ability Centre came to Ci Ai to give a talk to our N2 to K2 children. The talk was held at Bay A music room at 9:30 am. Mr Calvin Lee shared about the difficulties that people with disabilities would face in their daily life and how[…]
2018 Trip to Qian Hu Fish Farm, Kok Fah Technology Farm and Cheng Tai Nursery
On 7th December 2018, the kindergarten one and kindergarten two children of year 2018 went to Qian Hu Fish Farm, Kok Fah Technology Farm and Cheng Tai Nursery. Firstly, the children went to Qian Hu Fish Farm to see all the different types of fishes. For example, cat fish, golden fish and Luo Han fish.[…]
2018 Trip to Little India
On 13rd November 2018, the Kindergarten two children went to Little India by the MRT. They had a tour around Little India, Tekka market and the Hindu temple. The children for a walk around the market and they were introduced to many different types of vegetables and fruits that were more common in Indian culture.[…]
2018 Mid-Autumn Festival Celebration
On 21st September 2018, the children brought their hand-made lanterns to be displayed along the corridor of the school. During assembly period, teacher Mei Xia explained the purpose of celebrating the Mid-Autumn-Festival. Prizes were awarded for the best hand-made lantern designs for each class. During cookery lesson, the children experienced the process of making moon[…]
2018 Oral Screening by HPB
On 16th August 2018 at 9 am, Health Promotion Board conducted an oral screening for class N1 and N2 children. The purpose is to check on the dental hygiene and oral health of the children and help them to improve if necessary. All parents were updated on the status and given advice accordingly to improve and[…]PreviousNext