Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.5.1
Configuring V10 Microsoft Remote Desktop Client For Mac Os
In this video, I'll show you how to use Microsoft Remote Desktop on a Mac. Simply download the application from Apple's App store, install, and configure a c. Enter User name as [email protected], with your SSO password. The Friendly name is optional. Audio/Video setup for using Microsoft Remote Desktop on Mac to access Teams on remote PC I use a PC running running Windows 10 Pro 10.0.17134 as my primary system. When away from the office (which means all the time, thanks COVID-19), I use Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.3.8 on my Mac under Mojave 10.14.3 to remotely access the PC.
Connects to remote computers or virtual applications
|Version String:||10.5.1 (1852)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.13|
|Vendor Name:||Microsoft Corporation|
Version History 10.5.1 (1852)
It's 2021 and time for our first release of the year. In this version we made the following changes:
• Addressed an issue where the UI would stop resolving a workspace name during subscription.
• Fixed an in-session bug where graphics updates would stall while input continued to be sent.
• Resolved a number of reliability issues identified through crash reporting.
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs and worked with us to diagnose and fix issues. If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
Use the new Microsoft Remote Desktop app to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your administrator. The app helps you be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access first by download the Remote Desktop assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
• Access remote resources published by your IT administrator
• Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
• Secure connection to your data and applications
• Streamlined management of your connections from the connection center
• High quality video and audio streaming
Applies to: macOS 10.12 or later
This content applies to Windows Virtual Desktop with Azure Resource Manager Windows Virtual Desktop objects. If you're using Windows Virtual Desktop (classic) without Azure Resource Manager objects, see this article.
You can access Windows Virtual Desktop resources from your macOS devices with our downloadable client. This guide will tell you how to set up the client. Led edit 2018 software download for pc.
Install the client
To get started, download and install the client on your macOS device.
Subscribe to a feed
Configuring V10 Microsoft Remote Desktop Client For Mac How To Change Resolution
Subscribe to the feed your admin gave you to get the list of managed resources available to you on your macOS device.
Configuring V10 Microsoft Remote Desktop Client For Mac Catalina
To subscribe to a feed:
- Select Add Workspace on the main page to connect to the service and retrieve your resources.
- Enter the Feed URL. This can be a URL or email address:
- If you use a URL, use the one your admin gave you. Normally, the URL is https://rdweb.wvd.microsoft.com/api/arm/feeddiscovery.
- To use email, enter your email address. This tells the client to search for a URL associated with your email address if your admin configured the server that way.
- To connect through the US Gov portal, use https://rdweb.wvd.azure.us/api/arm/feeddiscovery.
- Select Add.
- Sign in with your user account when prompted.
After you've signed in, you should see a list of available resources.
Once you've subscribed to a feed, the feed's content will update automatically on a regular basis. Resources may be added, changed, or removed based on changes made by your administrator.
To learn more about the macOS client, check out the Get started with the macOS client documentation.