Download Google Chrome. It’s free and installs in seconds For Windows XP, Vista and 7 Fast search Search the web from the address bar. Fast start-up Google Chrome launches in a snap. Get more done with the new Google Chrome. A more simple, secure, and faster web browser than ever, with Google’s smarts built-in. To use this site to find and download updates, you need to change your security settings to allow ActiveX controls and active scripting. To get updates but allow your security settings to continue blocking potentially harmful ActiveX controls and scripting from other sites, make this site a trusted website.
- Chrome Update Download
- Chrome Download
- Download Chrome Update 2016bitsoftsoftsc Windows 10
- Chrome Update For Windows 10
One of the most important things you can do to have a safe, fast and secure online browsing experience is to make sure your browser is up to date. Update your browser like you would update your apps. No matter which browser you use, make sure you’re using the latest version.
Stay safe, browse safe
Up-to-date browsers protect you from viruses, security breaches and hacks. Older versions of browsers may be vulnerable to attacks and security holes. Firefox engineers have been known to ship a security update within a day of learning of a vulnerability.
The fastest Firefox yet
We work tirelessly to make sure Firefox is the fastest it can be, while making sure it doesn’t hog your memory or system resources. With each version we make improvements to the code that makes Firefox quick and nimble as you browse.
The best privacy
We are passionate about user privacy. With each new release we give you more ways to control who sees and accesses your personal browsing data. Tracking protection, private browsing and powerful privacy extensions all work together to make sure your private browsing information stays yours.
Whether it’s enabling powerful new Mixed Reality features, improving accessibility or testing extensions that enrich your life, new browser releases always have something new and innovative for you to enjoy. Don’t miss out by lagging behind on an older version.
Firefox is independent and a part of the not-for-profit Mozilla, which fights for your online rights, keeps corporate powers in check and makes the internet accessible to everyone, everywhere. We believe the internet is for people, not profit. Unlike other companies, we don’t sell access to your data. You’re in control over who sees your search and browsing history. All that and exceptional performance too.
How do I update?
Most major browsers update automatically, which means that when a new version is available, your system will download and install it for you. So that’s one less thing you have to worry about keeping on top of. First find out which version of your browser you’re on. Then, if auto update is switched off, here’s how to manually update Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Opera or Safari.
As featured in:
How to install huzuni for mac windows 7. Google Chrome is a fast, simple, and secure web browser, built for the modern web. If you're just getting started with Chrome or want to improve it, we recommend checking out our Chrome optimization guide.
Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way: It's quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast. Learn more about Chrome and speed.
Chrome's browser window is streamlined, clean and simple. Chrome also includes features that are designed for efficiency and ease of use. For example, you can search and navigate from the same box, and arrange tabs however you wish — quickly and easily.
Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure on the web with built-in malware and phishing protection, autoupdates to make sure the browser is up-to-date with the latest security updates, and more. Learn more about Chrome's security features.
And more features
Chrome has many useful features built in, including extensions, translation in the browser, themes, and more. Learn more about Chrome's newest and most-loved features.
The Chrome team is delighted to announce the promotion of Chrome 88 to the stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This will roll out over the coming days/weeks.
Chrome 88.0.4324.96 contains a number of fixes and improvements -- a list of changes is available in the log. Watch out for upcoming Chrome and Chromium blog posts about new features and big efforts delivered in 88
Chrome Update Download
Security Fixes and Rewards
Note: Access to bug details and links may be kept restricted until a majority of users are updated with a fix. We will also retain restrictions if the bug exists in a third party library that other projects similarly depend on, but haven’t yet fixed.
This update includes 36 security fixes. Below, we highlight fixes that were contributed by external researchers. Please see the Chrome Security Page for more information.
- [$30000] Critical CVE-2021-21117: Insufficient policy enforcement in Cryptohome. Reported by Rory McNamara on 2020-10-10
- [$16000] High CVE-2021-21118: Insufficient data validation in V8. Reported by Tyler Nighswander (@tylerni7) of Theori on 2020-12-23
- [$5000] High CVE-2021-21119: Use after free in Media. Reported by Anonymous on 2020-12-20
- [$5000] High CVE-2021-21120: Use after free in WebSQL. Reported by Nan Wang(@eternalsakura13) and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on 2020-12-21
- [$5000] High CVE-2021-21121: Use after free in Omnibox. Reported by Leecraso and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on 2020-12-22
- [$5000] High CVE-2021-21122: Use after free in Blink. Reported by Renata Hodovan on 2020-12-28
- [$1000] High CVE-2021-21123: Insufficient data validation in File System API. Reported by Maciej Pulikowski on 2020-10-11
- [$N/A] High CVE-2021-21124: Potential user after free in Speech Recognizer. Reported by Chaoyang Ding(@V4kst1z) from Codesafe Team of Legendsec at Qi'anxin Group on 2020-09-23
- [$N/A] High CVE-2021-21125: Insufficient policy enforcement in File System API. Reported by Ron Masas (Imperva) on 2020-11-24
- [$N/A] High CVE-2020-16044: Use after free in WebRTC. Reported by Ned Williamson of Project Zero on 2021-01-05
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2021-21126: Insufficient policy enforcement in extensions. Reported by David Erceg on 2020-07-22
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2021-21127: Insufficient policy enforcement in extensions. Reported by Jasminder Pal Singh, Web Services Point WSP, Kotkapura on 2020-08-12
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2021-21128: Heap buffer overflow in Blink. Reported by Liang Dong on 2020-10-15
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2021-21129: Insufficient policy enforcement in File System API. Reported by Maciej Pulikowski on 2020-10-20
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2021-21130: Insufficient policy enforcement in File System API. Reported by Maciej Pulikowski on 2020-10-20
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2021-21131: Insufficient policy enforcement in File System API. Reported by Maciej Pulikowski on 2020-10-20
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2021-21132: Inappropriate implementation in DevTools. Reported by David Erceg on 2020-09-15
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2021-21133: Insufficient policy enforcement in Downloads. Reported by wester0x01(https://twitter.com/wester0x01) on 2020-12-11
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2021-21134: Incorrect security UI in Page Info. Reported by wester0x01(https://twitter.com/wester0x01) on 2020-12-11
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2021-21135: Inappropriate implementation in Performance API. Reported by ndevtk on 2020-12-11
- [$2000] Low CVE-2021-21136: Insufficient policy enforcement in WebView. Reported by Shiv Sahni, Movnavinothan V and Imdad Mohammed on 2019-12-27
- [$500] Low CVE-2021-21137: Inappropriate implementation in DevTools. Reported by bobblybear on 2020-06-11
- [$500] Low CVE-2021-21138: Use after free in DevTools. Reported by Weipeng Jiang (@Krace) from Codesafe Team of Legendsec at Qi'anxin Group on 2020-08-27
- [$N/A] Low CVE-2021-21139: Inappropriate implementation in iframe sandbox. Reported by Jun Kokatsu, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research on 2019-03-01
- [$N/A] Low CVE-2021-21140: Uninitialized Use in USB. Reported by David Manouchehri on 2020-10-08
- [$N/A] Low CVE-2021-21141: Insufficient policy enforcement in File System API. Reported by Maciej Pulikowski on 2020-10-20
We would also like to thank all security researchers that worked with us during the development cycle to prevent security bugs from ever reaching the stable channel.
As usual, our ongoing internal security work was responsible for a wide range of fixes:
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
Many of our security bugs are detected using AddressSanitizer, MemorySanitizer, UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer, Control Flow Integrity, libFuzzer, or AFL.
Interested in switching release channels? Find out how here. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug. The community help forum is also a great place to reach out for help or learn about common issues.
Recent Google Chrome Portable news
- Windows 7 will support the browser until at least 2022
Download Chrome Update 2016bitsoftsoftsc Windows 10
- 388 votesChrome combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
- 909 votesProtect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis. Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy.
- 52 votesFast and versatile Internet Browser based on Chromium, infused with Comodo's unparalleled level of security.