Jun 25, 2020 Ensure you have a JDK installed, if not, download here (For 64-bit Intel Macs, download Java for Mac OS X 10.5, Update 1. For the latest version of Mac OS, use the Software Update feature) Download the file for OS X on the Downloads page; Double-click the SQL Developer icon.
- MySQL Cluster Community Edition is available as a separate download. The reason for this change is so that MySQL Cluster can provide more frequent updates and support using the latest sources of MySQL Cluster Carrier Grade Edition. MySQL 8.0 is the most current GA release.
- Microsoft provides two specialized free editions to work on MS SQL server: Developer – It has all feature which MS SQL server offers but we cannot use it in production. From the learning perspective, is it an ideal candidate to start.
- Try now for free. Write queries, visualize data, and share your results. Share queries by URL, and organize them in folders. Works for PostgreSQL, MySQL, BigQuery.
- Code language: SQL (Structured Query Language) (sql) Click the following button download the sample database script: Download SQL Server Sample Database. Now, you should be familiar with the BikeStores sample database and ready to load it into the SQL Server.
MySQL Community Edition is the freely downloadable version of the world's most popular open source database. It is available under the GPL license and is supported by a huge and active community of open source developers.
The MySQL Community Edition includes:
- SQL and NoSQL for developing both relational and NoSQL applications
- MySQL Document Store including X Protocol, XDev API and MySQL Shell
- Transactional Data Dictionary with Atomic DDL statements for improved reliability
- Pluggable Storage Engine Architecture (InnoDB, NDB, MyISAM, etc)
- MySQL Replication to improve application performance and scalability
- MySQL Group Replication for replicating data while providing fault tolerance, automated failover, and elasticity
- MySQL InnoDB Cluster to deliver an integrated, native, high availability solution for MySQL
- MySQL Router for transparent routing between your application and any backend MySQL Servers
- MySQL Partitioning to improve performance and management of large database applications
- Stored Procedures to improve developer productivity
- Triggers to enforce complex business rules at the database level
- Views to ensure sensitive information is not compromised
- Performance Schema for user/application level monitoring of resource consumption
- Information Schema to provide easy access to metadata
- MySQL Connectors (ODBC, JDBC, .NET, etc) for building applications in multiple languages
- MySQL Workbench for visual modeling, SQL development and administration
Available on over 20 platforms and operating systems including Linux, Unix, Mac and Windows.
Summary: in this tutorial, we will introduce you to a SQL Server sample database called BikeStores.
The following illustrates the BikeStores database diagram:
As you can see from the diagram, the BikeStores sample database has two schemas sales and production, and these schemas have nine tables.
sales.stores table includes the store’s information. Each store has a store name, contact information such as phone and email, and an address including street, city, state, and zip code.
sales.staffs table stores the essential information of staffs including first name, last name. It also contains the communication information such as email and phone.
A staff works at a store specified by the value in the
store_id column. A store can have one or more staffs.
A staff reports to a store manager specified by the value in the
manager_id column. If the value in the manager_id is null, then the staff is the top manager.
If a staff no longer works for any stores, the value in the active column is set to zero.
production.categories Microsoft office 2010 free download. table stores the bike’s categories such as children bicycles, comfort bicycles, and electric bikes.
Download Free Sql Server
production.brands table stores the brand’s information of bikes, for example, Electra, Haro, and Heller.
production.products table stores the product’s information such as name, brand, category, model year, and list price.
Each product belongs to a brand specified by the
brand_id column. Hence, a brand may have zero or many products.
Each product also belongs a category specified by the
category_id column. Also, each category may have zero or many products.
sales.customers table stores customer’s information including first name, last name, phone, email, street, city, state and zip code.
sales.orders table stores the sales order’s header information including customer, order status, order date, required date, shipped date.
It also stores the information on where the sales transaction created (store) and who created it (staff).
Each sales order has a row in the sales_orders table. A sales order has one or many line items stored in the
sales.order_items table stores the line items of a sales order. Each line item belongs to a sales order specified by the
A sales order line item includes product, order quantity, list price and discount.
production.stocks table stores the inventory information i.e. the quantity of a particular product in a specific store.
Download Free Sql Setsbitsoftsoftsc Version
Click the following button download the sample database script:
Download Free Sql Setsbitsoftsoftsc Compiler
Now, you should be familiar with the BikeStores sample database and ready to load it into the SQL Server.