- Download Office 365 For Mac Student Login
- Download Office 365 For Mac Student Version
- Office 365 On A Mac
- Download Microsoft Office 365 Mac
I have Office 365 for students. I only see Excel, Word, Power Point and Notes. The software that I actually needed was Access 2016 or 2013 for my Database class this semester. However, I only found a $79 (for students) version of Microsoft Office 2016 For Mac Ultimate Essentials Bundle (Student Download) MAC. With one click, Mac users can download the cloud-connected, always-up-to-date version of the Office suite—including full installs of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and OneDrive. Office 365 provides experiences tailored to the Mac and macOS, like Dark Mode, Continuity Camera, OneDrive Files on Demand, and Touch Bar support on the.
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and More
As a student at Ohio State, you get free access to Microsoft Office products through Office 365. That means Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. You’ll also have 1 TB of storage on OneDrive.
If you’re on a PC, you can also download the Office applications Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher and Access. On a Mac the Office applications include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. You can use these tools the entire time you are a student at Ohio State. You can install Office on five PCs, or Mac desktops, or laptop computers, five tablets (Windows, iPad and Android) and five phones.
Download Office 365 For Mac Student Login
Access Your Files Anywhere
By uploading your files to OneDrive, you can edit your documents on the fly even without one of your personal devices on hand. Need to make a last-minute edit to your essay? If you’ve saved it to One Drive, you can edit it from a library computer and print it out without having to run home for your device.
Downloading the Software
Download Office 365 For Mac Student Version
To get this software on your device you have to go through a few setup steps that will link your name.# to your Office 365 account.
- Account Set Up: Login to your BuckeyeMail account and follow the instructions on the Installation of Office for Windows/Mac for Students Knowledge Base article.
- Software download for PC and Mac Computers: As the above IT Service Desk page suggests, go to the Download and install or reinstall Office 365 or Office 2016 on a PC or Mac article, which will guide you through the install process. It’s important that you complete the first step before attempting to download the software directly from Microsoft – you need an account to get it for free.
- Software download for mobile devices: Go to the Mobile Office website and click on your respective operating system. You’ll be asked to enter an email or phone number, which will provide the download link. Be sure that you’ve already completed step 1.
Office 365 On A Mac
Resources to remember:
Download Microsoft Office 365 Mac
- Office 365 Mobile Setup– a list of resources with more specific download instructions for varying devices and applications