The 'Display Engine 2.0' in Allwinner newer SoCs contains a clock management unit for its subunits, like the DE CCU in A80. Add a sunxi-ng style driver for it. This firmware is for Rikomagic MK80 TV Box with Allwinner A80 CPU. Download latest Android KitKat 4.4.2 stock firmware for Rikomagic MK80 TV Box from here, here or from here. Firmware details Archive name: MK80FW150320 Image: MK0.img Archive file size: 309 MB Platform: Allwinner A80 FW version: RKMMK804.4.2-a80-v2.0rc3 Style: MK80. DRIVER MOBILVETTA TOP 60G FOR WINDOWS 10. Mobilvetta top driver p81, v60 range server. Ibm thinkpad t60. Mobilvetta top driver stability up, vlans channel bonding, snmp generic receive offload adapter. John bent jay lofstead. Sdk allwinner a80, download john deere manuals, ask question asked. Mobilvetta drive 57 aiuto, pagina 1, i forum di. It uses the AllWinner A10 SoC, popular on cheap tablets, phones and media PCs. This SoC is used by developers of the lima driver, an open-source driver for the ARM Mali GPU. At the 2013 FOSDEM demo it ran ioquake 3 at 47 fps in 1024×600. The Cubieboard team managed to run an Apache Hadoop computer cluster using the Lubuntu Linux distribution. Allwinner UltraOcta A80 processor revolutionizes mobile market with advanced big-LITTLE technology and PowerVR 6230 64-core GPU. Mobile World Congress – Barcelona, Spain, February, 25th, 2014.
- Drivers Allwinner A80 Drivers
- Drivers Allwinner A80 Pro
- Allwinner A31 Firmware
- Drivers Allwinner A80 Driver
- Allwinner A100
|CPU||Octa-core big.LITTLE Cortex-A15/7 @ 2 (?)GHz|
|Memory||dual-channel DDR3/DDR3L/LPDDR3/LPDDR2, up to 8GB|
|GPU||64-core Power VR G6230|
|VPU||Video decoding MPEG 1/2/4, H.263, H.264, WMV9/VC-1, VP8|
|Video||HDMI 4K output, RGB LCD [email protected], dual-channel LVDS [email protected], 4-lane MIPI DSI [email protected], 4-lane eDP [email protected]|
|Network||Unknown (Perhaps EMAC)|
|Storage||4x SD/MMC, Raw NAND with 72-bit ECC|
|USB||2x USB Host, USB 3.0/2.0 Dual-Role (host/device)|
|Other||HSIC for low power LTE|
|Release Date||June 2014|
This is the second Power VR equipped Allwinner SoC, which formerly used the MALI series of GPUs. See also A31 (SoC)
Linux-sunxi support is not yet available, due to lack of devices and software.
- ARM Cortex-A15/A7 dual Quad-Core
- 256KB L1-Cache
- 1MB L2-Cache
- 33bit address bus with theoretical 7.5G usable RAM (evb has 4G memory)
- Power VR G6230
- Comply with Open GL ES3.x, Open CL1.x, DirectX 11 level 9_3/10_0
- UHD H.264/VP8 [email protected] video playback
- Multi-format FHD video decoding, including MPEG 1/2/4, H.263, H.264. WMV9/VC-1, and others
- H.265/VP9 [email protected] video playback (by software, from A80 Datasheet page 11)
- H.264 HP/VP8 [email protected] video capture
- [email protected] 3D decoding, BD/SBS/TAB/FP supported
- [email protected] 3D encoding
- RTSP, HTTP, HLS, RTMP, MMS streaming media protocols
- dual-channel LVDS [email protected]
- RGB LCD [email protected]
- 4-lane MIPI DSI [email protected]
- 4-lane eDP [email protected]
- HDMI 4K output (Frame rate unknown)
- Integrated parallel and MIPI I/F sensor
- Supports 5M/8M/12M/16M CMOS sensor
- Supports 8/10/12-bit YUV/Bayer sensor
- dual-channel DDR3/DDR3L/LPDDR3/LPDDR2, up to 8GB
- Raw NAND with 72-bit ECC
- eMMC V4.5
- 2x USB Host, USB 3.0/2.0 Dual-Role (host/device)
- Ethernet MAC
- 4x SPI, 7x TWI, 7x UART
- 4x SD/MMC
- AXP806 and AXP809
- Embedded Controller:
- ARM Cortex-M3 (to be verified)
- A80 Datasheet v1.0(PDF, 43 pages, 2014-03-17)
- File:A80 Datasheet Revision 1.0 0404.pdf(same as the previous file)
- A80 Datasheet v1.1(PDF, 43 pages, 2014-09-28)
- A80 User Manual v1.1(PDF, 1008 pages, 2014-09-28)
- A80 Datasheet v1.30(PDF, 43 pages, 2015-04-20)
- A80 User Manual v1.31(PDF, 1056 pages, 2015-05-12)
Drivers Allwinner A80 Drivers
These pages have been put together by scraping information from the SDK.
The SDK contains customized sources for U-boot, Linux, Android and buildroot.
- Linux Kernel: A80/lichee/linux-3.4
- Buildroot: A80/lichee/buildroot
- U-boot: A80/lichee/brandy/u-boot-2011.09
- Various Allwinner tools: A80/lichee/tools
Building images with the SDK
On Debian-like systems the following 32bit packages are required:
To build the image:
Boot0 initializes the DRAM, basic clocks and loads U-boot from NAND or MMC.There is no boot1 on A80. Boot0 directly loads U-boot.
The sources can be found under https://github.com/allwinner-zh/bootloader/tree/master/basic_loader/boot0
SWE14 - Edge of the Empire - Special Modifications.pdf - download direct at download4share, SWE14 - Edge of the Empire - Special Modifications.pdf Size: 37.66 MB on 2016-06-02T17:30:10.000Z. Edge of empire pdf free.
Unfortunately you need the ARMCC (proprietary ARM C compiler) to compile the source code.
Binaries of boot0 can be found in the SDK under lichee/tools/pack/chips/sun9iw1p1/bin/
fastboot (under windows)
The optimus/pcduino8 board has the fastboot feature in its bootloader. Once booted into it, the device will identify itself as:
Under windows, no driver can be found, but it is however possible to force the installation of the fastboot driver.
To make fastboot work from a PC, we need to change the fastboot code because Google hard-coded its partners into the fastboot source code. To be able to use fastboot we need to add 0x1F3A as Allwinner and compile this. A prebuilt windows binary is available here.
The cubietech guys have a kernel available.
Drivers Allwinner A80 Pro
As is usual, there are the libnand and libisp violations. But with A80, Allwinner decided to step this up a notch, or two, or all the way to 11.
- drivers/devfreq/dramfreq/mdfs/mdfs_sun8iw3p1.code Dram frequency scaling binary, run from SRAM while SDRAM is inaccessible.
- drivers/devfreq/dramfreq/mdfs/mdfs_sun8iw6p1.code Dram frequency scaling binary, run from SRAM while SDRAM is inaccessible.
- drivers/media/video/sunxi-fd/lib/libfd Face detector.
- drivers/usb/sunxi_usb/usb3/libusb300 USB3.0 support.
- drivers/arisc/binary/arisc_sun9iw1p1.bin Cortex-M3 core for deep power save modes.
- drivers/video/sunxi/disp/de/lowlevel_sun9iw1/libdsi DSI support for display.
- drivers/video/sunxi/disp/de/lowlevel_sun9iw1/libedp eDP support for display.
- drivers/video/sunxi/hdmi/aw/libhdcp HDCP support for HDMI.
Devices are slowly becoming available, here are some of the announced ones:
- Board pcDuino pcDuino8. Has been since renamed to Arches, pcDuino8 is based on Allwinner H8
- Board OptimusBoard (created by Merrii for Allwinner, is sent to selected users by Allwinner to test the A80).
- Onda V989 A80T
- Teclast P98 Air
some more rumors before A80 release
Allwinner surprised us nicely while we have been at Linux Con they sent us 10 samples of their super duper new A80 Octa core processor.
Allwinner A31 Firmware
I hate when Marketing in some companies start mixing dreams with realities and announce chips while they even are not in the pipeline 🙂
Drivers Allwinner A80 Driver
Allwinner announced this chip in February, then promised samples to be shipped in May, June, August, September, well they finally sent 10 in October 🙂
The reason we still do not see mass production of devices with A80 can be guess after reading CNX-Software blog . The firmware performance is still far away from stable and exploiting all features this chip can offer.
From Allwinner were kind enough to send some samples to Linux-Sunxi community.
We are almost complete with our A80 design so soon we will have more update.