EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Windows
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac
- Apr 24, 2018 How to Recover Data with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac. This is a dedicated article which presents you a video tutorial of an entire recovery process and many useful tips with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac.
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a third party application that provides additional functionality to OS X system and enjoys a popularity among Mac users. However, instead of installing it by dragging its icon to the Application folder, uninstalling EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard may need you to do more than a simple drag-and-drop to the Trash.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard provides Trial version and Free version for customers to test it with its full recovery quality. The comparison chart below explains the capablity and limitations between these 2 versions.
There are 2 main scenarios that you will be prompted to purchase the product after you click the Recover button to save some files.
Scenario 1: You are using the Trial version to Test the Product, Not the Free Version.
Since the Trial version does not have 2GB free recovery, if you only have less than 2 GB files to recover or you prefer to recover some files to check the recovery quality, please ensure you use the Free version, instead of the Trial version.
- How to check which version you are using?
- For Windows user, you can easily find that information by navigating to the About page, as the screen shot below:
For Mac users, this info is written on the title bar of the product.
- Where can you download the Free version if you are currently on the Trial version?
- For Windows users, the Free version can be downloaded from here.
For Mac users, the Free version can be downloaded from here.
You can uninstall the Trial version, and reinstall the Free version on your computer to obtain the promised 2 GB free recovery.
Scenario 2: The Total Amount of the Selected Files Exceeds the Available Free Recovery in the Free Version.
Please first navigate to the 'About' page, where you can find how much free recovery available in the product. Please note that the 2GB free recovery refers to the total amount that can be used on this computer. Reinstalling the software cannot resume the 2GB free recovery.
The Bottom Line. No data-recovery app can retrieve everything, but EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro does the best job in testing at recovering lost and deleted files—including files that rival.
Next you need to check is how much data you selected for recovery. This information can be found under the blue Recover button, as the screen shot below:
If the files you select are more than the available free recovery you can get in the Free version, you can narrow down the selected files, or purchase the Professional version to gain the unlimited recovery.
You may need further help for tough data loss situations like reformatting drive, RAW disk, partition loss, repartition failures, system boot error and virtual disk corruption. Consult with EaseUS Data Recovery Experts for cost-efficient one-on-one manual recovery service. They could offer the following services after FREE diagnosis:
1. Repair corrupted RAID structure
2. Unformat the drive which was formatted by mistake
3. Repair damaged RAW drive that needs to be reformatted (Bitlocker encrypted drive is also supported)
4. Repair unbootable Windows operating system
5. Recover/repair lost partition and reparitioned drive (the one that cannot be recovered by software)
6. Repair corrupted virtual disk file (.vmdk, .vhd, .vhdx, etc.)
Activate Live Chat Call Us: 1-800-570-4634
- Do I need to start over the scan after I reinstall the Free version?
- If the scan is completed in the Trial version, you can export the scan result before you uninstall it. After the Free version is properly installed, the exported result can be used to resume the scan result.
- How to confirm the recovery quality in the Trial version if I do not want to reinstall the Free version?
- Since the Trial version does not have 2GB free recovery, it is not allowed to recover some files to check the recovery quality in this version. However, the preview feature is fully available in the Trial version. You can select some files in the scan result, such as your documents or pictures, to check if the preview will show you the correct content of the files. A successful recovery is guaranteed if the preview works properly in the Trial version.
- I have the Free version installed, but I still unable to recover more than 500MB files?
- The Free version provides 500 MB free recovery in default. You may share the product on social media to gain 1.5 GB more free recovery. The share button can be found on the right side of the top menu bar, next to the orange Upgrade button.
This is a dedicated article which presents you a video tutorial of an entire recovery process and many useful tips with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Windows.
Generate error report to locate the crash or hang up issue with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Windows
Easeus Data Recovery Wizard provides the option to continue the previous recovery.
Activate free or trial version to full and upgrade from the old version to new version of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Windows.
EaseUS Data Recovery Bootable Media is designed for data recovery when your computer fails to boot or you lost data from C drive (e.g. mistakenly deleted data on C drive or performed an accidental system recovery).
This is a guide about how to recover the accurate lost data with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Windows 7.5 or older versions.
The Disk Image option in version 7.5 can help you copy the whole bad drive to a good one, then you can scan the good drive to get data back.
Follow the guide below to fix the issue that the scan of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Windows cannot be completed for a long time.
This article will give you some clear clues how to filter useful data from a complex scan result of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Windows.
The article mainly tells you why the lost files would be unrecoverable in some conditions.
This article mainly guides you how to recover lost data in the case that the lost files with original file names cannot be opened or the lost files cannot be found.
The video tutorials about EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Windows.
The article offers some suggestions about drive not recognized by Windws Explorer and EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
This is an article about the introduction of Trim feature in SSD and how to disable Trim to recover lost data from the SSD.
EaseUS provides limited free recovery in the Data Recovery Wizard to help customers test its recovery quality before they make the purchase. This article explains how to obtain the free recovery in the Free version of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
Recognizing Faces is a newly developed function in EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. This artile is an instruction to guide you how to locate the images if Recognizing Faces feature cannot locate the image for you.
Lost Partition or Lost Disk is an option in EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to retrieve the files even the entire partition was deleted or unallocated. This article explains the 2 scenarios that you need this feature to recover the files.
Unexpected RAW file system issues can pop up spontaneously and leave you wondering how to convert from RAW back to NTFS without formatting or losing data. This article shows some tips and suggestions for RAW recovery.
This FAQ allows to find answers to all your questions in one place. Check it first to see if you can find the solution while waiting in the queue.
The article shares common types of RAID disks and the some approaches to recover the lost files from them.
When using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, the recovery might fail if the default recovery path is too long to be recognized by Windows. This article provides you a solution to fix this error in a few steps.
This article will give you some clear clues how to filter useful data from a complex scan result of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac.
The error report of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac contains necessary info for investigating some terrible product issues.
The Bootable Media is mainly used to recover data from the device when the computer failed to start or the lost data is saved on Mac system drive.
The article will guide you how to recover data with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac from APFS system drive in Mac OS 10.13 or higher versions.
When you run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac to recover lost files but find that the drive is not listed, you probably could find a solution here.
The video tutorials with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac
This is a dedicated article which presents you a video tutorial of an entire recovery process and many useful tips with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac 11.9 and higher versions provide the function of loading system drivers to scan APFS system drive directly.
Capture leads and grow business with an online form builder. The article will guide you how to install and activate the Mac software of EaseUS in Mac OS.
Easeus Data Recovery Wizard provides the option to continue the previous recovery.
This article mainly guides you how to recover lost data in the case that the lost files with original file names cannot be opened or failed to be located.
Recover deleted or lost data from the iOS device, iTunes backup or iCloud backup.
Rooting is often executed with the goal of removing limitations that hardware manufacturers specified on Android devices, resulting in the ability to alter system settings, run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions.
Sometimes, Android device cannot be listed in EaseUS Todo Backup after you think you already connect it to the PC successfully. And this article will help you with the trouble, It nearly includes all possible situations why an Android device disappears.
Recover deleted or lost data from the Android phone.
The article guides you about how to allow apps to be installed on the Android phone if they aren't from the Market.
This article will guide you how to use EaseUS MobiSaver for Android App to perform a successful data recovery.
Download Easeus Data Recovery Wizard
This is a dedicated article which presents you a guide of an entire SQL database recovery & repair process of EaseUS MS SQL Recovery.
Easeus Data Recovery Wizard For Mac Intercambiosvirtuales Torrent
This is a dedicated article which presents you a video tutorial of an entire recovery process of EaseUS Email Recovery Wizard.
Easeus Data Recovery Software
This is a dedicated article which presents you a guide of an entire Exchange recovery & repair process of EaseUS Exchange Recovery.