This game is Free. No time limits!
File size: 0.33Mb
- Farm Frenzy is FREE now! Have you ever wondered what it would be like to run your own fully working farm, looking after all the animals? If you fancy giving it a go without having to get up at the crack of dawn every day Farm Frenzy.
- Farm Frenzy has 72 action-packed levels to keep you busy, starting from simple chicken egg collecting tasks to the rigours of producing cheese, woollen cloth and cakes all at the same time. Best of all farming games Farm Frenzy is now free!
Farm Frenzy 2 - Play Farm Frenzy 2 for free at GamesGames.com This game is currently blocked due to the new privacy regulation and www.gamesgames.com isn't currently controlling it. In order for you to continue playing this game, you'll need to click 'accept' in the banner below.
This game is Free. No time limits!
Backblaze cloud backup has backed up over millions of gigabytes of data for Mac and PC laptops and desktops. To date Backblaze has restored over 30 billion files for our customers. Without our cloud backup service, those files would have been lost forever. Instead we wanted to create a product that felt integrated well with the Mac. So we built Backblaze's cloud backup for Mac using Apple's Xcode and put the controls in the System Preferences using a native interface. It doesn't matter if you are running macOS 10.8 or higher, Backblaze. Backblaze mac download. BackBlaze for Mac is designed to back up every file on your computer actively while you work. With a fairly streamlined setup process, straightforward lists of options, and a decent free account. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
File size: 0.33Mb
- Game language: English
- levels of various complexity
- farming basics game learning
- 16 different awards
- all kinds of farm upgrades
- 4 types of resources
- 5 species of animals
- bright, juicy 3D-graphics
- FREE farming game
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- CPU: x86, 800 MHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- DirectX: 8.1 or later
You may also like
|First release||Farm Frenzy|
|Latest release||Farm Frenzy: Refreshed|
Farm Frenzy is a series of downloadable casual games developed by Melesta Games and published by Alawar Entertainment. Android version of the game was developed by HeroCraft. The series utilizes a point-and-click arcade gameplay model that enables the player to manage the production processes on a farm using a mouse.
The goal in a Farm Frenzy game is to purchase animals, process the goods they produce and sell the products for cash. The player feeds animals by watering grass for them to eat, and collects products that they regularly drop and are stored in a warehouse with limited capacity. Predators such as bears sometimes appear on the farm that must be caged by repeatedly clicking on them; otherwise, the predators will toss the other animals off the farm and destroy any goods lying on the ground.
Each level has a unique set of objectives, which might include owning so many of a particular animal, producing a certain number of goods or having a specific amount of cash on hand. The player must complete the goals for a level within a specific time limit and are rewarded with silver and gold medals for completing the objectives quickly. Depending on the medal earned for a level, the player earns stars which they use to purchase upgrades that allow them to progress through the game.
There are currently 15 games in the series, each having similar gameplay, but in unique environments and new levels.
Farm Frenzy 3 is notable for containing a number of additional features, including a central character named Scarlett, a storyline involving Scarlett's quest to help farmers around the world, reworked gameplay that gives the player more control over the operation of her farm, the inclusion of five farms around the world and additional farm animals unique to each region.
The visual style of the Farm Frenzy games is lighthearted, with the artists employing bright colors and humorous animation to portray the action.
Today, Alawar has translated the Farm Frenzy series into more than a dozen languages and ported it to multiple platforms, including the Mac, iPhone, the Android, Nintendo DS and Windows Phone.
The PC version of Farm Frenzy received the Best Casual Game award at the 2008 Russian Game Developers Conference.
Farm Frenzy Free Download
|2008||Farm Frenzy 2|
|2009||Farm Frenzy: Pizza Party!|
|Farm Frenzy 3|
|Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie|
|Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age|
|2010||Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette|
|Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar|
|Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing|
|2011||Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome|
|Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes|
|2014||Farm Frenzy 4|
|2015||Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season|
|2016||Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho|
|2020||Farm Frenzy: Refreshed|
Farm Frenzy Free
Farm Frenzy started to take shape when Alex Meleshkevich, CEO of Belarus-based casual game developer Melesta, met Kirill Plotnikov, vice president of publishing for Alawar Entertainment, at Casual Connect 2007 and they decided to create a game in the time management genre, with the business simulator Chicken Chase as their source of inspiration.
- Alawar published Farm Frenzy in November 2007, topping the charts of RealNetworks, MSN Games, Big Fish Games, Pogo.com, iWin and other portals.
- Alawar began working on a sequel to Farm Frenzy soon after the release of the original game, with a team of 16 developers spending six months on the title. This game was Farm Frenzy 2, which was published in July 2008, two months prior to bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers.
- Alawar published Farm Frenzy: Pizza Party! in January 2009, during the economic crisis.
- Alawar published Farm Frenzy 3 in July 2009. This game introduced Scarlett, a protagonist that would be used in many future titles in the series. Her goal to become the president of the farmer's union has her travel the world to earn the votes of the people she helps in many of the games.
- Alawar published four standalone expansions to Farm Frenzy 3, known as American Pie, Ice Age, Russian Roulette and Madagascar.
- Alawar published Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing, Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome and 'Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes. While Gone Fishing and Ancient Rome retained a style similar to Farm Frenzy 3 and featured Scarlett, Viking Heroes made many minor changes and created a new story and characters set in the viking age.
- Alawar published Farm Frenzy 4 on April 29, 2014. Farm Frenzy 4 is the first in the series to feature HD graphics and 3D models for characters, objects and animations. While gameplay is similar to previous titles, the visuals are significantly different.
- Alawar published Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on September 22, 2015 and Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho on May 23, 2016, both of which feature a new art style and the return of Scarlett.
- Alawar published Farm Frenzy: Refreshed on December 2020, despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, with new animal — horses.
All of the Farm Frenzy games from 2007 to 2010 have been ported to iOS and Android, as well as an additional game with assets being re-used from Hurricane Season and Heave Ho, known as Farm Frenzy & Friends.
- ^Thomas, Lucas M. (5 May 2012). 'Farm Frenzy Review'. IGN. Retrieved 31 August 2020.
- ^Kaplan, Zach (15 July 2011). 'Farm Frenzy Review'. Nintendo Life. Retrieved 31 August 2020.
- ^'Farm Frenzy series'. MobyGames. Retrieved 2020-03-26.