Mozilla is the not-for-profit behind the lightning fast Firefox browser. We put people over profit to give everyone more power online. Download Adblock Plus for Firefox. One of the most popular free ad blockers for Firefox. Block annoying ads on sites like Facebook, YouTube and all other websites. Adblock Plus blocks all annoying ads, and supports websites by not blocking unobtrusive ads by default (configurable). Download the latest version of Firefox ESR for Mac - Firefox for system administrators. Read 8 user reviews of Firefox ESR on MacUpdate. Download Mozilla Firefox for Mac to explore the impeccable Web of tomorrow with highly customizable, blazing fast, and safely secured browsing. Mozilla Firefox has had 22 updates within the past 6. Download Firefox 3.0.1 for Mac from FileHorse. 100% Safe and Secure One of the World`s Most Popular Web Browsers for Mac.
Mac OS X
Author / Product:
Mozilla Organization / Firefox for Mac
Soccer Heads is of the most addictive and most awesome soccer games you can ever play online. Even though that today there are a lot of clones of this game, let me introduce the original edition of the game. Soccer Heads is a game where you play only with the head and foot of player. Soccer heads unblocked. Soccer Heads 2 is as the name implies a soccer-based singleplayer game. The goal of the game is to win over your opponent by scoring more goals then he has. Each player has one goal that they need to protect while they try to score on the opponent's goal. How to play 'Football Heads: 2019-20 Champions League'? Single player game: or - Move. Two player game. Soccer Heads is a fun and entertaining soccer competition game with many different power-ups. Soccer Heads 2 is the awesome follow up to the original Soccer Heads game. In this fun title, you control a single in an intense 1on1 match. You must try and score more goals than your opponent in order to win the game. The game uses bobble head mechanics and you must move your player with skill in order to kick and score with the ball.
Hide your real IP address and protect your privacy while online! Check out HMA! Pro VPN for Mac!
Check out the new Firefox for macOS, which is first of several releases called Firefox Quantum for Mac, getting you to the things you love and the stuff you need faster than ever before, along with a fresh new look.
Features and Highlights
Crazy powerful browser engine? Check. Less time waiting around for pages to load? Also, check. Get the best Firefox yet.
30% lighter than Chrome
Less memory usage means more space for your computer to keep running smoothly. Your other programs will thank you.
Whether you’ve opened 10 or 1000, switching between tabs is faster than ever with the program’s new, responsive engine.
The app blocks online trackers while you browse and won’t remember your history after you’re done.
Some ads have hidden trackers that follow you online. Rude. We know. That’s why powerful tool stops them cold.
Faster Page Loading
By blocking some ads and scripts that bog down browsing, pages load up to 44% faster. Now that’s a win-win.
Uncomplicate screenshots. Take and share them directly from the tool. That means no more searching for mysterious file names on your computer.
Built right into the toolbar, it’s the ultimate save-for-later feature. View your articles, videos and pages across any device.
Gaming & VR
Engineered for next-gen gaming, the browser has built-in support for WASM and WebVR. No additional installation needed!
Save time! Find all your favorite content like Pocket saves, bookmarks, browsing history, screenshots and downloads in one spot.
Customize the tool with thousands of extensions like LastPass, uBlock Origin, Evernote and more.
Make over the app to suit your mood! Choose a new look from theme categories or create your own.
Set up Fire fox your way. Drag and drop features in and out of your toolbar for easy access.
Sync your devices
Seamlessly access passwords, bookmarks and more. Plus, use Send Tabs feature to instantly share open tabs between desktop, mobile and tablet.
Also Available: Download Firefox for Windows
Firefox Download For Mac Pro
Firefox 3 Release Notes
v3.0.18, released February 17th, 2010 Check out what’s new, the known issues and frequently asked questions about the latest version of Firefox. As always, you’re encouraged to tell us what you think, either using this feedback form or by filing a bug in Bugzilla.
What’s New in Firefox 3.0.18
Firefox 3.0.18 fixes the following issues found in previous versions of Firefox 3:
- Fixed several stability issues.
- See the Firefox 3.0.17 release notes for changes in previous releases.
See the complete list of bugs fixed.
Before installing, make sure your computer meets the system requirements.
Mozilla provides Firefox 3 for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X in a variety of languages. You can get the latest version of Firefox 3 here. For builds for other systems and languages not provided by Mozilla.org, see the Contributed Builds section at the end of this document.
Please note that installing Firefox 3 will overwrite your existing installation of Firefox. You won’t lose any of your bookmarks or browsing history, but some of your extensions and other add-ons might not work until updates for them are made available.
You can remove Firefox 3 through the Control Panel in the Start Menu on Windows, by removing the Firefox application on OS X, or by removing the firefox folder on Linux.
Removing Firefox 3 won’t remove your bookmarks, web browsing history, extensions or other add-ons. This data is stored in your profile folder, which is located in one of the following locations depending on your operating system:
|Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003||Documents and Settings<UserName>Application DataMozillaFirefox|
|Mac OS X||~/Library/Application Support/Firefox|
|Linux and Unix systems||~/.mozilla/firefox|
Any version of Firefox that you install after removing Firefox 3 will continue to use the data from this profile folder.
Extensions and Themes
Extensions installed under Firefox 2 may be incompatible and/or require updates to work with Firefox 3. Please report any issues to the maintainer of the extension. When you install Firefox 3 all of your Extensions and Themes will be disabled until Firefox 3 determines that either a) they are compatible with the Firefox 3 release or b) there are newer versions available that are compatible.
Firefox Free Download For Mac
This list covers some of the known problems with Firefox 3. Please read this before reporting any new bugs.
- If Flash content is active when Firefox crashes, the Crash Reporter may not activate (bug 422308). This issue is fixed in Flash 10.
- Deleting an entry from the history sidebar, then invoking the Clear Private Data tool can result Firefox crashing (bug 426275)
- Some add-ons that depend on deprecated code may not install properly (see bug 406807)
- Privacy > History > Remember visited pages to '0' has no effect (bug 366075)
- Some Web pages (such as mlb.com) do not properly detect if Silverlight is installed and will not function properly (bug 432371) This issue is fixed by the Silverlight 2.0 beta.
- The DOM Inspector has been removed and is now available as an add-on.
- Support for Cross-Site XmlHttpRequest has been removed until the specification becomes more stable and the security model is improved (bug 424923)
- After dismissing the 'Do you want Firefox to remember this password' prompt, it is sometimes not possible to focus form fields unless you reload the page (bug 433942)
- The new Location Bar, Add Bookmark dialog, and Download Manager information popup behave inconsistently with Window-Eyes (bug 393398). This is fixed in an upcoming Window-Eyes release.
- A Windows Media Player (WMP) plugin is not provided with Windows Vista and some other versions of Windows. To view Windows Media content, you must install this plugin by following these instructions. After installing you may need to check for Windows Updates before the plugin will show content properly.
- Users who have older installations of Google Desktop Search may experience crashes on startup; reinstalling Google Desktop Search fixes the problem (bug 401513)
- If you are using IPv6 from a network location that doesn't support IPv6 routing your DNS lookups may be very slow. Set network.dns.disableIPv6 to true as a workaround (bug 417689)
- Users running Ubuntu 7.10 may need to update their certificate databases in order to submit crash reports (bug 407748 for instructions)
- The mouse button assignments for Back and Forward have changed, users may need to reconfigure their pointing devices (bug 420294)
- Incompatibilities between NVIDIA drivers and some versions of the X server cause scaled images to render incorrectly (bug 411831)
- The Orca screen reading software does not read some text, such as the save password notification, site identity information, or the default prompt text in search fields - these are known problems with Orca (see Gnome bug 533109 and 533125). This issue will be fixed in an upcoming Orca release.
- Poorly designed or incompatible extensions can cause problems with your browser, including make it crash, slow down page display, etc. If you encounter strange problems relating to parts of the browser no longer working, the browser not starting, windows with strange or distorted appearance, degraded performance, etc, you may be suffering from Extension or Theme trouble. Restart the browser in Safe Mode. On Windows, start using the 'Safe Mode' shortcut created in your Start menu or by running
firefox.exe -safe-mode. On Linux, start with
./firefox -safe-modeand on Mac OS X, run:
When started in Safe Mode all extensions are disabled and the Default theme is used. Disable the Extension/Theme that is causing trouble and then start normally.
- If you uninstall an extension that is installed with your user profile (i.e. you installed it from a Web page) and then wish to install it for all user profiles using the -install-global-extension command line flag, you must restart the browser once to cleanse the profile extensions datasource of traces of that extension before installing with the switch. If you do not do this you may end up with a jammed entry in the Extensions list and will be unable to install the extension globally.
- If you encounter strange problems relating to bookmarks, downloads, window placement, toolbars, history, or other settings, it is recommended that you try creating a new profile and attempting to reproduce the problem before filing bugs. Create a new profile by running Firefox with the -P command line argument, choose the 'Manage Profiles' button and then choose 'Create Profile..'. Migrate your settings files (Bookmarks, Saved Passwords, etc) over one by one, checking each time to see if the problems resurface. If you do find a particular profile data file is causing a problem, file a bug and attach the file.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I do to help?
We need help from developers and the testing community to provide as much feedback as possible to make Firefox even better. Please read these notes and the bug filing instructions before reporting any bugs to Bugzilla. You can also give us your feedback through this feedback form.
- Where can I get extensions and themes (add-ons)?
Extensions and Themes can be downloaded from Firefox Add-ons.
- Who makes Firefox 3?
Lots of people. See Help->About Mozilla Firefox, Credits for a list of some of the people who have contributed to Firefox 3.
- Where’s the Firefox 3 source code?
A tarball of the Firefox 3 source code is available for download. The latest development code can be obtained by cvs. Firefox-specific source is in 'mozilla/browser', 'mozilla/toolkit', and 'mozilla/chrome'. Please follow the build instructions.
- Where is the mail client?
Firefox 3 works with whatever mail client is the default on your system. However, we recommend Mozilla Thunderbird, our next-generation email client and the perfect complement to Firefox.
These are unofficial builds and may be configured differently than the official Mozilla builds. They may also be optimized and/or tested for specific platforms. You can browse through the available contributed builds on the FTP site.
Other Resources and Links
The following resources contain useful information about Firefox 3: