|Product type||Cheese flavor savory crackers|
|Tagline||'The Snack that Smiles Back'|
- The planet is under attack by hordes of evil robots! Sounds like a job for the Epic Crunch Heroes! These caped crunch-saders are armed with a passion for justice and an arsenal of mysterious epic crunch powers. Will it be enough to save the world from mechanical doom?!
- With some help from her friends, she’s built a crazy pinball maze that you’ll just have to play to believe. Use the flippers to whack the ball up ramps, through tunnels, and into the bumpers. Discover new areas by breaking down barricades or uncovering secret entrances. Find power-ups to help you as you encounter new levels and challenges.
Goldfish® crackers have been making families smile for decades. They’re fun, baked with goodness, like real cheese, and—really, really yummy! During these games, we use Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® crackers because we both enjoy them, and when he has some leftovers from his school lunch, he loves to eat them while we play games. This is a reason why we sometimes use goldfish crackers in our games, it’s because it keeps his attention and makes him enjoy the activity.
Goldfish are fish-shaped cheese crackers manufactured by Pepperidge Farm, which is a division of the Campbell Soup Company. The crackers have been available in several varieties and, since 1962, 40% of the crackers contain a small imprint of an eye and a smile. The brand's current marketing and product packaging incorporate this feature of the product: 'The Snack That Smiles Back! Goldfish!', reinforced by Finn, the smiling mascot with sunglasses. The product is marketed as a 'baked snack cracker' on the label with various flavors and varieties.
Originally invented by Oscar J. Kambly at Swiss biscuit manufacturer Kambly in 1958 to celebrate his wife who was a Pisces, Goldfish snacks were introduced to the United States in 1962 by Pepperidge Farm founder Margaret Rudkin.
Goldfish come in many varieties, but start/end dates of availability are unknown:
- Original, also known as Saltine.
- Whole Grain Cheddar
- Cheese Trio 
- Baby (Miniature crackers) 
- Grahams  (Honey, Cinnamon, Chocolate, Vanilla, S'mores, Hot Cocoa, Vanilla Cupcake, Cookies 'n Cream, Chocolate Chip, French Toast, Strawberry Shortcake, Honey Bun)
- Queso Fiesta
- White Cheddar
- Sour Cream and Onion
- Salt and Vinegar
- Whole Grain pretzel
- Xplosive Pizza
- Blasted Atomic BBQ
- Fudge Brownie
- Mix (formerly Mix-up Adventures) (pretzel and xtra cheddar, pretzel and honey mustard, chocolate mint pretzel)
- Puffs (cheddar bacon, mega cheese, salsa con queso, buffalo wing, twisted grilled cheese, sizzlin' hot wings, BBQ)
- Sesame 
- Mac & Cheese 
- Xtra Cheddar
- X-Treme Zingy Chili Lime
- X-treme Screamin' Hot
Different shapes and colors
Honda cb 750 seven fifty rc42 manual. These different-shaped Goldfish are all cheddar flavored. There are also different Goldfish mixtures, which are two flavors combined.
- Puffs – launched in the United States in 2013 
- Christmas (only available at Christmas)
- Colors (same shape as original but different colors using natural colors, Colors: Yellow, orange, purple, red and green)
- World Treasures
- Space Adventures (colored)
- Beach ball
- Princess (colored pink)
- Cars 3 (red crackers in the shape of Lightning McQueen)
- Mickey Mouse (red crackers in shape of Mickey Head)
- PhysEdibles – prepared using whole-grains
- Giant Sandwich Crackers
- Giant Goldfish 
- Sandwich Snackers
- Garden Cheddar
- Flavor Blasted Grahams
- Cinabuddy Snack Bites
Goldfish are exported and sold in countries around the world. In the UK, they are sold under the name 'Finz', but the product is identical. In Switzerland, the original Goldfish flavor is marketed under the brand name Goldfischli.
Pepperidge Farm has created several spin-off products including Goldfish Sandwich Crackers, Flavor-Blasted Goldfish, Goldfish bread, multi-colored Goldfish (known as Goldfish-American), and Baby Goldfish (which are smaller than normal). There are also seasonably available color-changing Goldfish, colored Goldfish (come in a variety pack). There was reportedly once a line of Goldfish cookies in vanilla and chocolate; chocolate has reappeared in the '100 calorie' packs.
Goldfish noodles also can be found in Campbell's chicken noodle, tomato, and meatball soup. The Goldfish shaped noodles in the tomato soup have been discontinued.
In 1999, Campbell Soup Co.'s Pepperidge Farm won a court case involving Nabisco's Cheese NipsCatDog crackers that had fish-shaped crackers that resembled Goldfish. The court ordered Nabisco to refrain from using the goldfish shape and to recall all their products that included the fish shape.
On July 23, 2018, Pepperidge Farms was notified by one of its ingredient suppliers that whey powder (in a seasoning applied to four varieties of Goldfish crackers) may have the presence of salmonella. The Flavored Blasted Xtra Cheddar crackers were recalled due to a possible risk of the salmonella outbreak. Three other Goldfish varieties (Flavored Blast Sour Slammin' Cream and Onion, Whole Grain Xtra Cheddar, and Goldfish Mix Xtra Cheddar and Pretzel) were also recalled due to contamination of the salmonella bacterium caused by whey powder. The contaminated varieties of Goldfish were immediately removed from all stores they were sold at following the recall.
Julia Child liked Goldfish crackers so much, that on Thanksgiving, she often put out a bowl, alongside her famous reverse martini.
Goldfish Crackers Cheddar
- ^ abcMyers, Dan (May 4, 2015). 'Things you didn't know about Goldfish crackers'. Fox News. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- ^'Our History: 90's: A Decade of Firsts'. Pepperidge Farm. Retrieved 27 October 2011.
- ^Smith, A.F. (2012). Fast Food and Junk Food: An Encyclopedia of What We Love to Eat. Fast Food and Junk Food: An Encyclopedia of what We Love to Eat. ABC-CLIO. p. 311. ISBN978-0-313-39393-8. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- ^McDonough, J.; Egolf, K. (2015). The Advertising Age Encyclopedia of Advertising. Taylor & Francis. p. 2321. ISBN978-1-135-94913-6. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- ^Borsari, Karen. 'Fun Facts About Goldfish Crackers: Pepperidge Farm Turns 75'. Shape. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- ^'Goldfish - the Original'. Kambly SA. Retrieved 2014-07-21.
- ^Sauer, Patrick J. (2018-12-18). 'How Goldfish crackers took over the world'. Fast Company. Retrieved 2020-05-17.
- ^'Our History'. Pepperidge Farm. Retrieved 27 October 2011.
America gets its first taste of Goldfish crackers in 1962. Margaret Rudkin discovers the snack cracker on a trip to Switzerland and returns with the recipe.
- ^Dan Myers. 'Things you didn't know about Goldfish crackers'. Fox News. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- ^Pepperidge Farm (Media Release) (10 January 2005). 'Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Character Brought to Life in New Advertising Campaign; Television Spots Are First Chapter in Brand Update'. Business Wire. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- ^ abcdefgNatow, A.B.; Heslin, J.A. (2004). The Ultimate Carbohydrate Counter. Ultimate Carbohydrate Counter. Simon & Schuster. pp. 210–211. ISBN978-0-7434-6439-0. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- ^'Goldfish Original Baked Snack Crackers'. Pepperidge Farm. January 1, 2017. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- ^ abNetzer, C.T. (2011). The Complete Book of Food Counts, 9th Edition: The Book That Counts It All. Random House Publishing Group. p. 276. ISBN978-0-345-53247-3. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- ^Cruise, J. (2012). The Belly Fat Cure Sugar & Carb Counter. Hay House. p. 94. ISBN978-1-4019-4081-2. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- ^ abcd'5 Things You Didn't Know About Goldfish Crackers'. The Daily Meal. April 24, 2015. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- ^'Rainbow Goldfish spread smiles for all families during LGBT Pride'. Foodnavigator-usa. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- ^ abHunn, N. (2015). Gluten-Free Classic Snacks: 100 Recipes for the Brand-Name Treats You Love. EBL-Schweitzer. Da Capo Press. p. 179. ISBN978-0-7382-1782-6. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- ^Settembre, Jeanette (2013-06-28). 'Pepperidge Farm introduces Goldfish Mac & Cheese'. NY Daily News. Retrieved 2017-10-06.
- ^'Pepperidge Farm’s Goldfish Puffs launched in US.' Progressive Media : 2. LexisNexus - Archives. Web. 12 Feb. 2015.
- ^Brandweek. Adweek L.P. 2006. p. 5. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- ^'Pepperidge Farms - International'. Retrieved 3 June 2013.
- ^Bloomberg, News. 'Pepperidge Farm wins appeal in cracker dispute; Federal judge rules that Nabisco cannot sell goldfish-shaped snacks.' Milwaukee Journal Sentinel 01 Sept. 1999: 2. NewsBank — Archives. Web. 12 Feb. 2015.
- ^'Thanksgiving, Julia Child's way'. The Seattle Times. 2015-11-19. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- Spiegel, Alison (November 12, 2014). 'Have We Been Eating Goldfish Crackers Wrong This Whole Time?'. HuffPost. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- Opsahl, Kevin (December 1, 1969). 'New Goldfish production line opens at Pepperidge Farms plant in Richmond'. The Herald Journal. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
What are Goldfish Fun Games?
Goldfish Crackers Website
Goldfish Fun Games is a new category that we have brought here on our site especially for all the girls and the boys who want new challenges. We have here a lot of games fr girls and boys of all ages. tell us in a comment which was the game that kept you the most in front of the computer because we want to read your comments, to find out your opinion about the Goldfish Fun Games category. We have prepared for you a lot of interesting games, I am sure you will not get bored here on our site, especially in this category. We have at least 10 new games for you every day and you should try them all. The games are with interesting characters from movies, series and animated television series, I am sure you will love them, because you will find new challenges with your heroes. Every day we have new games and every week we come with new categories with interesting characters. I am sure you will appreciate our work and you can help us a lot with a simple like or a g plus. A g plus will also help us promote the Goldfish Fun Games category for all the kids. There are a lot of games in this category and I think you will find something you will like. At the beginning of the games you will get some indications. You will be told what buttons you need, what are the bonuses in the games, which is your goal, what are the obstacles and the enemies. If you can not understand the rules or you do not get indications you do not have to worry because our team is with you and in the description of the games we will tell you in a simple way what you have to do step by step. I am sure you will complete your goal successfully in every game. We are here to present you the new Goldfish Fun Games category which has a lot of challenges for kids, teenagers and even adults. If you love goldfish games category you can tell us what do you think in the comment section. The goldfish games category has a lot of sport games and I am sure you will love them. You can play air hockey, baseball, bowling, mini golf and more other sport games here with your favorite fish. In those games you will use the mouse to interact, for example in the bowling game you need the mouse to throw the ball, in the baseball game you need the mouse to hit the ball with the bat and in the mini golf game you will use it to hit the ball in order to make it go towards the hole. You need to focus all the time to obtain a lot of points. The score is very important in the games because with a big score you can reach the podium where are only the best of the best. If you can not get in the top from the first attempt try again because with a little training you will become a better player, you will be able to obtain more and more points. If you reach the top all the other players will know how good are you at this exciting game. Be fast, pay attention to the indications and be persistent, I am sure you can make a great job in the Goldfish Fun Games category. If you try all the games I am sure you can find something you like. If we see that you enjoy these games we are going to bring you more and more because we want to keep you busy, we want to make you happy. There are also some adventure games with your favorite fish where you have to get over all the obstacles in order to reach the destination safely. It is not simple because a lot of challenges are waiting for you on the way but if you focus I am sure you can overtake them and you will complete your missions successfully. Try to learn all the time from your mistakes if you want to get over the obstacles. Some games are simple at the beginning but you do not have to underestimate them, at least not until you finish the game. As you progress in higher levels things are getting pretty difficult and you havet o work harder to complete your goal so be careful.