Valuation Of Goodwill Methods
Donation Valuation Guide Goodwill
- De Franca, J. (2018). Valuation of impairment of non-monetary assets in business management: Analytical proposal for IAS 36. International Journal of Development Research, 8, 23794–23800.Google Scholar
- Estrella-Ramon, A. M., Sánchez-Pérez, M., Swinnen, G., & VanHoof, K. (2013). A marketing view of the customer value: Customer lifetime value and customer equity. South African Journal of Business Management, 44(4), 47–64.Google Scholar
- Feldman, S. J. (2004, April). A primer on calculating goodwill impairment. Business Valuation Review.Google Scholar
- Ferr, S., Fiorentino, R., & Garzella, S. (2018). Goodwill and value creation: Insights from Italian pioneers. International Journal of Critical Accounting, 9, 329.Google Scholar
- Guler, L. (2016, November 12). Has SFAS 142 improved the usefulness of goodwill impairment loss and goodwill balances for investors? Review of Managerial Science, 3, 559–592.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Hamberg, M., & Beisland, L. A. (2014). Changes in the value relevance of goodwill accounting following the adoption of IFRS 3. Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation,23(2), 59.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Hellman, N., Andersson, P., & Froberg, E. (2016). The impact of IFRS goodwill reporting on financial analysts’ equity valuation judgements: Some experimental evidence. Accounting and Finance,1, 113–157.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- IFRS 3. (2008). Business combinations. Available at https://www.iasplus.com/en/standards/ifrs/ifrs3.
- Jackson, A. (2016). The impact of IFRS goodwill reporting on financial analysts’ equity valuation judgements: Some experimental evidence (Digest summary): N. Hellman, P. Andersson & E. Froberg. Accounting & Finance, 56(1), 113–157.Google Scholar
- Jarret, J. E. (2018). Intellectual property valuation and accounting. Top 5 Contributions on social & political sciences. Avid Science. Available at http://www.avidscience.com/book/top-5-contributions-on-social-political-sciences/.
- Johansson, S. E., Hielstrom, T., & Hellman, N. (2016). Accounting for goodwill under IFRS: A critical analysis. Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation,27, 13–25.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Kimbro, M. B., & Xu, D. (2016). The accounting treatment of goodwill idiosyncratic risk and market pricing. Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance, 31, 365–387.Google Scholar
- Knauer, T., & Wohrmann, A. (2015, April). Market reaction to goodwill impairments. European Accounting Review, 25(3), 421–449.Google Scholar
- Kurakova, O., & Orlova, A. (2019). Methodical and practical approaches to goodwill valuation. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research.Google Scholar
- Kwon, S. H., & Wang, G. (2019). Market responses to private and public targets: The role of goodwill valuation. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3318705 or https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3318705.
- Leliuc Cosmulese, C., Grosu, V., & Hlaciuc, E. (2017). Definitions attributed to goodwill in the economic literature and conceptual delimitations regarding the way of valuation and exposure of this patrimonial component in the balance sheet. Ecoforum, 6(3), 1–6.Google Scholar
- Li, K. K., & Sloan, G. (2017). Has goodwill accounting gone bad? Review of Accounting Studies,2, 964–1003.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Li, S. (2016). Managerial ability and goodwill impairment. Advances in Accounting, 32, 42–51.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Lohrey, P. L., Di Gabriele, J. A., & Nicholson, J. (2017). A risk assessment of intangible asset valuation: The Post-Hoc association between goodwill impairments and risk hazards in mergers and acquisitions. American Journal of Management, 17(1). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3057794.
- Modigliani, F., & Miller, M. H. (1958, June). The cost of capital, corporation finance and the theory of investment. The American Economic Review, 48(3), 261–297.Google Scholar
- Neri, L., Russo, A., Coronella, A., & Risaliti, G. (2017). Accounting for goodwill: The pioneering thought of Gino Zappa (1910). University of Greenwich.Google Scholar
- OECD. (2017, July). Transfer pricing guidelines for multinational enterprises and tax administrations. Available at https://www.oecd.org/tax/oecd-transfer-pricing-guidelines-for-multinational-enterprises-and-tax-administrations-20769717.htm.
- OIC/EFRAG/ASBJ. (2014). Should goodwill still not be amortized? Accounting and disclosure for goodwill. Available at http://www.fondazioneoic.eu/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2014/07/140722_Should_goodwill_still_not_be_amortised_Research_Group_paper.pdf.
- Ratiu, V. R., & Tiron Tudor, A. (2013). The theoretical foundation of goodwill—A chronological overview. Procedia—Social and Behavioural Sciences,92, 784–788.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Reilly, R. F., & Schweihs, R. P. (2014). Guide to intangible asset valuation (Vol. 1). New York: Wiley.Google Scholar
- Schatt, A., Doukakis, L., Bessieux Ollier, C., & Walliser, E. (2016). Do goodwill impairments by European firms provide useful information to investors? Accounting in Europe, 13, 307–327.Google Scholar
- Shi, H. (2018). Goodwill asset, ultimate ownership, management power and cost of equity capital: A theoretical review. Paper presented at International Conference on Geo-Spatial Knowledge and Intelligence 2017.Google Scholar
- Shimada, N., & Homma, T. (2015). Analysis of the impact of goodwill impairment information on corporate value. Available at https://ideas.repec.org/p/sek/iacpro/3105400.html.
- Wen, H. J., & Moehrle, S. R. (2015). Accounting for goodwill: A literature review and analysis. Available at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2685922.
- Wen, H., & Moehrle, S. R. (2016). Accounting for goodwill: An academic literature review and analysis to inform the debate. Research in Accounting Regulation, 28, 11–21.Google Scholar
- Stewart, B. (1991). The quest for value: A guide for senior managers. New York: Harper Business.Google Scholar
10 INSIGHTS. SPRING 2015 www.willamette.com Goodwill Valuation Approaches, Methods, and Procedures. Financial Advisory Services Insights. Financial advisers are often asked to value goodwill within a corporate transaction. Malayalam tv serials malayalam asianet serial online. These goodwill valuations may be performed in the due diligence phase of. This form is not to be used as a receipt or tax advice. Please consult your advisor regarding your specific situation.
Goodwill Valuation Guide
Donation Value Guide 1-800-SA-TRUCK (1-800-728-7825) The Donation Value Guide below helps you determine the approximate tax-deductible value of some of the more commonly donated items. It includes low and high estimates. Please choose a value within this. Valuation Guide for Goodwill Donors Clothing and Accessories The U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requires donors to value their items. To help guide you, Goodwill Industries International has compiled a list providing price ranges for items commonly sold in Goodwill® stores. Assume the following items are in good condition, and remember: prices are.