Do you like tinkering around with new software? Make your ideas come to life. Download a free trial of SketchUp, a premier 3D modeling software today! Download the latest version of Google SketchUp for Mac. 3D design made easy by Google. SketchUp is a three-dimensional graphic design program that lets you. With the release of SketchUp 2018 we've removed support for Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite). There is no longer a SketchUp Make for download, our free version of SketchUp is called SketchUp Free and available in all modern web browsers. SketchUp 7 With the release of SketchUp 7 we removed support for Windows 2000 and earlier. Download Old Version of SketchUp for Mac for Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel) Skip Development. Automobiles, entourage, etc.) known as 3D Warehouse enables designers to locate, download, use and contribute free models. And enables placement of its models within Google Earth. SketchUp for Home and Personal Use is available for free.
Google SketchUp Pro 7
Google SketchUp Pro 7 is a suite of powerful features and applications for streamlining your professional 3D workflow.
SketchUp Pro 7: Create, modify and share 3D models
SketchUp Pro includes all the intuitive modeling, visualization and collaboration features of SketchUp 7. Google SketchUp is a tool for creating, editing and sharing 3D models. The SketchUp 'secret sauce' is a unique set of powerful tools that are designed to be easy to learn and use.
Advanced Features in SketchUp 7 and Layout 2
- ♦ Edges and Faces: That’s all there is to it
- ♦ Push/Pull: Quickly go from 2D to 3D
- ♦ Accurate measurements: Work with precision
- ♦ Follow Me: Create complex extrusions and lathed forms
- ♦ Groups and Components: Build smarter models
- ♦ Shadows: Perform shade studies and add realism
- ♦ Dimensions and Labels: Add information to your designs
- ♦ Look Around and Walk: Explore your creations firsthand
- ♦ 3D Warehouse: Find models of almost anything you need
- ♦ Import images: Paint walls with photos
|SketchUp Pro 7||SketchUp Pro7|
|SketchUp Pro 7 Model||SketchUp Pro 7 Model|
Google SketchUp Pro 7 includes Layout, a tool for creating presentations, design documents and simple construction drawings from your SketchUp models. Layout 2.1, we've added a powerful dimensioning tool. Easily create scaled, dimensioned orthographic, isometric and perspective views of your SketchUp models.
SketchUp Pro 7, you can import and export files in a number of 2D and 3D formats, including DXF, Drawing, 3DS, OBJ, XSI, EPS, PDF and more.
Google SketchUp Pro 7 is licenses single users for Windows (XP and Vista) or for Mac OS X (10.4+). Google SketchUp Pro 7 available in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
SketchUp Pro will NOT work on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT and 2000 - please do not install SketchUp on these operating systems.
Google SketchUp Pro 7 is a suite of powerful features and applications for design and engineering professionals. Download a trial and get all the extra power of Google SketchUp Pro 7 for eight hours of unlimited use.Download Google SketchUp Pro 7-
SketchUp Pro layout 2 is faster, reliable and includes vector rendering, improved text handling and more. SketchUp Pro power users can also create Dynamic Components.Learn more at Google SketchUp Pro 7 see video:
Whether you use SketchUp for Web on a computer or Chromebook, your device needs mouse and keyboard input.
You can use SketchUp for Web on most internet-connected computers via a recommended browser (Chrome 59+ or Firefox 52+).
To use SketchUp for Web on a Chromebook, your Chromebook needs to meet the minimum specifications. However, the minimum requirements don't offer the best experience using SketchUp for Web on a Chromebook. Ideally, your Chromebook meets the following recommended specifications.
|Minimum Specifications||Recommended Specifications|
|2.1+ GHz Intel processor||2.8+ GHz Intel processor|
|4GB RAM||8GB+ RAM|
|700MB of available hard-disk space||At least 1GB of available hard-disk space|
|Intel HD integrated graphics card with at least 512MB video memory||Discrete Graphics card such as AMD Radeon R9 M37X 2048 MB|
We recommend choosing the largest available offering of RAM for any listed Chromebook. 4GB is strongly preferable to 2GB.
SketchUp for Web supports Retina (high DPI) displays.
Like many computer programs, SketchUp requires certain hardware and software specifications in order to install and run. These are basic requirements, though, so you may want to use our recommended suggestions to improve performance.Windows 10, Windows 8+ and Windows 7+
SketchUp requires a 64-bit version of Windows. Also, to install SketchUp, Windows 8.1 must be current with Windows Update.Boot Camp, VMWare, and Parallels are not supported environments.
- An internet connection is required to install and authorize SketchUp and to use some of the features.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher.
- SketchUp Pro requires .NET Framework version 4.5.2. For more information about the .NET framework, click here.
- Recommended hardware
- 2+ GHz processor
- 8+ GB RAM
- 700MB of available hard-disk space
- 3D class video card with 1 GB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.1 or higher and is up to date. SketchUp's performance relies heavily on the graphics card driver and its ability to support OpenGL 3.1 or higher. To test your graphics card's compatibility, please download and run the SketchUp Checkup application. Historically, people have seen problems with Intel-based cards with SketchUp. We don't recommend using these graphics cards with SketchUp at this time.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.
- Minimum hardware
- 1 GHz processor
- 4GB RAM
- 500MB of free hard-disk space
- 3D class video card with 512 MB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.1 or higher and is up to date.
Boot Camp, VMWare, and Parallels are not supported environments.
- An internet connection is required to authorize SketchUp and to use some of the features.
- QuickTime 5.0 and web browser for multimedia tutorials.
- Recommended hardware
- 2.1+ GHz processor
- 8GB RAM
- 700MB of available hard-disk space Alert: Please be aware, SketchUp is unable to support case sensitive hard drives with our installation. If you use a case sensitive hard drive you'll experience crashes at launch which cannot be resolved.
- 3D class video card with 1 GB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.1 or higher and is up to date.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse
- Minimum hardware
- 2.1+ GHz Intel™ processor
- 4GB RAM
- 500MB of available hard-disk space.
- 3D class video card with 512 MB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.1 or higher and up to date.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.
With the release of SketchUp 2020 we've removed support for Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra). When signing into web features such as the Warehouses you'll be taken to an external browser to complete the signin process.
With the release of SketchUp 2019 we've removed support for Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). You need to sign in with a Trimble ID to access the SketchUp Pro 2019 subscription or to participate in a Free Trial. SketchUp Desktop 2019 Classic licenses do not require a sign-in.
With the release of SketchUp 2018 we've removed support for Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite). There is no longer a SketchUp Make for download, our free version of SketchUp is called SketchUp Free and available in all modern web browsers.
With the release of SketchUp 2017, we've removed support for 32-bit operating systems, OpenGL 2.0, and software rendering of models (as opposed to hardware acceleration). We also removed support for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks.)
With the release of SketchUp 2016 we’ve removed support for OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and earlier.
With the release of SketchUp 2015 we’ve removed support for Windows Vista, Windows XP and OS X 10.7 (Lion) and earlier. SketchUp 2015 and earlier isn't supported on Mac OS X Sierra, but is supported on Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and Yosemite. Additionally you must have Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or greater.
No System requirement changes were made.
With the release of SketchUp 2013 we reduced the level of support we can offer for Windows XP and removed support for OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and earlier.
The GUI, or desktop, provides a visual interface based on icons and symbols where users rely on gestures delivered by human interface devices, such as touchpads, touchscreens and mouse devices.The GUI is most frequently used by casual or end users that are primarily interested in manipulating files and applications, such as double-clicking a file icon to open the file in its default application. Os software. The CLI, or terminal mode window, provides a text-based interface where users rely on the traditional keyboard to enter specific commands, parameters and arguments related to specific tasks.
With the release of SketchUp 8 we removed support for OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and earlier.
With the release of SketchUp 7 we removed support for Windows 2000 and earlier.
Free Google Sketchup 7
High DPI Support
SketchUp is DPI aware and can adjust the sizes of Icons and drawing elements so they are sized correctly for High DPI screens. Icons are sized when SketchUp starts up. If you adjust your DPI or scaling (Microsoft Windows – but only up to 150%) you will need to restart SketchUp to see correctly sized Icons and drawing elements.
Download Sketchup 7 Free
Mac OS X 10.12 (Mojave)
SketchUp 2018 has a known issue that leads to a one-time crash of SketchUp 2018 on MacOS Mojave in the first 10-15 minutes (or so).
Windows Vista and older
These versions of Windows are no longer supported.
Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) and older
These versions of OS X are no longer supported.
A Linux version of SketchUp isn't available at this time. However, you may be interested to see how others have had success running SketchUp on Linux using Wine.
At this time, SketchUp doesn't support operation in a virtualized environments such as VMWare or Citrix.
Per the SketchUp Pro License in section 1.1:
You may not use or host the Software in a virtual server environment.
Neither Boot Camp, VMWare nor Parallels are supported environments.
Remote Desktop Connections
Due to hardware restrictions in shared environments we can't reliably predict how SketchUp will perform. At this time SketchUp is not supported via a Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) on any platform.