Hebrew Keyboard – מקלדת עברית – Type Hebrew Online
Hebrew Keyboard enables you to type directly in Hebrew language, it’s an easy and consistent manner, no matter where you are or what computer you’re using, and without installing any software on your computer.
How it works ?
Free Virtual Keyboard comes with 4 different virtual keyboards and supports all languages and keyboard layouts installed in the system. Change size, color and transparency of keyboard on the computer screen. You can change size, color and transparency of keyboard with one click at any time. Kuzy - Hebrew Keyboard Cover for MacBook Pro 13' 15' 17 inch (with or w/Out Retina Display) Silicone Skin for iMac and MacBook Air 13 inch - Hebrew/English 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,050 $11.99 $ 11.
- Use the Virtual Hebrew Keyboard by typing on your own keyboard as though it’s the virtual keyboard, or by clicking the keys on the virtual keyboard directly with your mouse.
- Click or press the Shift key for additional Hebrew letters that are not visible on the keyboard.
Why vkBoard ?
- Allowing a person to type in their own language on foreign keyboards – such as when traveling abroad or living in another country.
- Enabling a more accessible typing experience by allowing typing by clicking in your own keyboard, or by clicking the keys with your mouse.
- Providing a fast, simple way to switch between different languages quickly.
Everything necessary for typing Biblical Greek & Hebrew
Download PhotoScape for Mac OS X for free and try all the options for making your pictures absolutely perfect! PhotoScape for Mac OS X is an extremely convenient app with pleasant interface and simple performance. Its download and installation processes last no longer than just a few seconds. Free Download PhotoScape X - Fun and Easy Photo Editor. PhotoScape X is an all-in-one photo editing software which provides photo-related features such as Photo Viewer, Editor, Cut Out, Batch, Collage, Combine, Create GIF, Color Picker, Screen Capture, RAW images and More. Download PhotoScape X - Photo Editor for macOS 10.12 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. All-in-One: Photo Editor, Batch Editor, Photo Viewer, Cut Out, Collage Maker, Animated GIF Creator, Combine, Print, Screen Capture, Color Picker, RAW image and More. Dec 12, 2019 Photoscape X for Mac (Mac), free and safe download. Photoscape X for Mac latest version: Free image editor based on the Windows version. Photoscape X for Mac is a free photo editor that's been on Windows for years and has finally arri. PhotoScape X for Mac also features a GIF creation tool, which is great when you consider you don't pay a penny for this application. You can also batch edit multiple photos and merge photos to create fun collages. All in all, PhotoScape X for Mac is a very functional, photo editing app, that is a great alternative to iPhoto.
- keyboards for easily typing Biblical Hebrew, Greek and Transliteration
- instructions for customising the keyboards if you want to change the layout
- the Cardo Unicode font with full Greek & Hebrew (and works with others, eg SBL)
- Hebrew includes vowel pointing and Masoretic punctuation
- Greek includes breathing, accents and ancient forms
- PC and Mac versions use the same keyboard layout
- PC installer does all the hard work, with simple instructions for activation
This is probably the easiest way to write Hebrew & Greek on a PC or Mac
Typing accented Greek is easy:
eg ka/i => καί (for accents put / or = before the letter)
or qe/ov => θεός (only a few odd letters: q=θ v=ς y=ψ f=φ h=η)
[ctrl+alt]'agap/aw => ἀγαπάω (ctrl+alt+shift = harsh breathing; add accents)
Typing pointed Hebrew is easy:
eg meleK => מֶלֶך (use upper case for final forms)
or Hesed => חֶסֶד (use upper case H=chet, W=shin with a dot, Q= sin with a dot)
or HAsId => חָסִיד (use upper case for strong vowels)
Download (on right) then use these instructions
If you find these keyboards useful, consider making a donation
Unicode Bible Texts
- Copy and paste from BibleWorks, Accordance or Libronix
- InsertBible tool for Word on a PC pastes texts in English, Greek & Hebrew