Add an equation to your Pages, Numbers, or Keynote document
- Tap or click where you want to add the equation, either in your document or in a text box or shape,then follow the steps for your device:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap the Insert button , tap the Media button , then tap Equation.
- On your Mac, from the menu bar, choose Insert > Equation.
- Enter an equation using LaTeX commands or MathML elements.1 On iPhone and iPad, you can also use the shortcut symbols above the keyboard. When you finish typing, a preview of the equation appears.2
- Click or tap Insert.3
HelpLogic assists with help authoring. Also, it will generate custom code for you to paste into your REALbasic project to launch your help book or context-sensitive help. This is a Macintosh OS X product. The product has an 'EBHL' Mac Creator Code registered with Apple Computer. How to open EHP files. The tool is a good solution for collaborative eLearning projects. Storyline 360 features new responsive player, mobile-friendly playback, and touchscreen gesture support. Thanks to that, creating interactive courses which are adaptive to every device becomes an easy task. Especially, the tool offers a great support for teamwork and collaboration.
You can also use MathType with Pages, Numbers, and Keynote for Mac if you have MathType 6.7d or later installed. The first time you insert an equation, select Use MathType, or turn it on in Preferences:
- Open Pages, Numbers, or Keynote.
- Choose [Application] > Preferences.
- Select the 'Insert and edit equations with MathType' checkbox.
Learn which LaTeX commands and MathML elements you can use with Pages, Numbers, and Keynote.
1. To make equation authoring easier, the equation editor is in math mode by default, so it isn't necessary to add math mode commands to your equations.
2. If the preview is empty or displays an error, check your equation to make sure it’s correct.
3. If an equation is by itself on a line of text, the equation centers based on the equals sign. To center based on the middle of the equation, add a space before or after the equation.
For cross-platform software developers, help authors, web site designers.
Help Logic Is An Help Authoring Solution For Mac Os
The standard Mac OS help format for Apple Help Viewer.
Our award-winning, cross-platform help system for REALbasic.
Visual TOC Builder
Create your help book's table of contents. Easily add and edit pages and chapters, plus topic description and keyword tags.
Modify help pages with either the built-in editor or your favorite editor (such as Dreamweaver or BBEdit). HelpLogic's Editor features code syntax coloring and Code Plugins (for supporting new tags).
Auto-updates HTML links and your table of contents when source files are renamed or moved.
During the development process, use the built-in preview feature to test your help pages in your favorite help viewer or web browser.
Organize your development notes, code snippets, bug reports, 'to do' lists, feature requests, URL bookmarks and more.
Develop your help book from a single project source and then use the Publish feature to quickly export your help book in the selected format, ready for use with your software applications and web sites!
If you use specific HTML page designs frequently, simply save them as Page Templates, so that you can quickly add them to new pages.