- Hercules Song Zero To Hero
- Jodi Benson- Helen Of Troy
- Hercules Zero To Hero Megara Scene - YouTube
|Hercules: Zero to Hero|
|Distributed by||Walt Disney Home Video|
Feb 11, 2013 In this film-by-film wallow in the depths of Disney’s direct-to-video sequels and spinoffs of their more respectable theatrical animated features, I had initially been compelled to skip right over 1999’s Hercules: Zero to Hero. Happily – for an extremely specific sense of the word “happy” – reader Todd Draper had my back, and has been.
Biospheregeography. Hercules: Zero to Hero is a 1999 American animated fantasy television film produced by Walt Disney Television Animation and Walt Disney Video Premiere. The film is a direct-to-video followup to 1997 animated feature Hercules. It was released on August 17, 1999. The film serves as a package film combining three episodes of Hercules: The Animated Series as flashback segments.
- Find trailers, reviews, synopsis, awards and cast information for Hercules: Zero to Hero (1999) - on AllMovie - A direct-to-video follow-up on the popular Disney&hellip.
- Jul 11, 2019 Trailer for Hercules - Zero to Hero (1999) captured from the The Great Mouse Detective (1999) VHS tape.
- Hercules: Zero to Herois a direct-to-video movie edited from four episodes of Hercules: The Animated Series, released on August 17, 1999. 1 Production 2 Plot 3 Cast 4 Critical reception The film consists of three segments that would later serve as episodes from the television series, branched together by additional original animation, much in the style of a later direct-to-video Disneysequel.
- Hercules: Zero to Hero is a 1999 American animated fantasy television film produced by Walt Disney Television Animation and Walt Disney Video Premiere. The film is a direct-to-video followup to 1997 animated feature Hercules. It was released on August 17, 1999.
The film briefly gives Hercules' history after defeating Hades (which out-screen succeeded into getting out from the River Styx and gave up his search for the rule of the Olympus), in which he marries Meg and revisits his teenage years. In particular, it shows an adolescent Hercules's enrollment and the beginning of his adventures at the Prometheus Academy, a school for gods and mortals, which Hercules supposedly attended during the time when he was training to be a hero with his mentor, the satyr Philoctetes.
Hercules Song Zero To Hero
The following characters appear as they did in the corresponding episodes that the film packaged.
- Tate Donovan as Hercules
- Susan Egan as Megara
- James Woods as Hades
- Corey Burton as Zeus
- Robert Costanzo as Philoctetes
- Frank Welker as Pegasus
- Bobcat Goldthwait as Pain
- Matt Frewer as Panic
- Paul Shaffer as Hermes
- Eric Stoltz as Theseus
- Richard Simmons as Physedipus
- Eric Idle as Parenthesis
- Sandra Bernhard as Cassandra
- French Stewart as Icarus
- Diedrich Bader as Adonis
- Jodi Benson as Helen of Troy
- Michael Dorn as Minotaur
- Paddi Edwards as Atropos
- Brad Garrett as Cyclops Head #1
- Wayne Knight as Cyclops Head #2
- Cheryl Freeman as Melpomene
- Bill Fagerbakke as Orthus
- Kathie Lee Gifford as Echidna
Jodi Benson- Helen Of Troy
Hercules: Zero to Hero was first released on home video on August 17, 1999.
Michelle Erica Green of LittleReview gave the film a rating of B+, writing that while the film 'lacks the dazzling visuals of the feature film upon which it is based..it's hard not to be charmed', adding 'the characters are all clever and original despite their mythic origins'. Conversely, Antagony & Ecstasy gave a scathing review, writing that as the film 'was assembled of four episodes of the Hercules cartoon that had already aired in 1998 and 1999', it was 'perhaps the single grubbiest cash-in of [all the direct-to-video released]', adding 'Zero to Hero was already going to be at such a low level of accomplishment even relative to other DTV projects'.
In a review, Vern Perry of the Orange County Register described the Disney formula as 'Just give 'em what they like. And keep it up.', noting that's what the company has done with these two 1998/1999 releases. He added that this film benefited greatly from the return of some of the original voice cast including Tate Donovan and James Woods.
- ^McCormick, Moira (1999-06-12). Buena Vista to Roll Out Promotions for End-Of-'99 Releases. Billboard. p. 67. Retrieved 2019-07-09.
- ^ ab'Hercules: Zero to Hero (1999)'. Allmovie. Retrieved May 18, 2020.
- ^'Hercules: Zero To Hero'. Littlereview.com. Retrieved 2014-05-07.
- ^'Antagony & Ecstasy: DISNEY SEQUELS: NO CHANCE, NO WAY'. Antagonie.blogspot.com.au. 2013-02-10. Retrieved 2014-05-07.
- ^Perry, Vern (August 27, 1999). 'New on Video: Belle's Tales of Friendship, Hercules: Zero to Hero'. Gainesville Sun. Retrieved October 17, 2018 – via Google News Archive.
- ^Animation outsourced to Walt Disney Animation Japan, Walt Disney Animation Australia and Toon City Animation.
- Hercules: Zero to Hero on IMDb
- Hercules: Zero to Hero at The Big Cartoon DataBase
Hercules Zero To Hero Megara Scene - YouTube
Pilot episode of:
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report a spoiler, error or omission? Please send us a message.
If you are not a registered user please send us an email to [email protected]
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective producers and/or distributors.For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.orgwww.filmratings.comwww.parentalguide.org