- ITunes really should've given us an option to change the default backup location. Considering that newer iOS devices have well in excess of 50GB of storage, it’s just common sense to offer users.
- An iTunes window should come up which says, “Choose iTunes Library.” You will need to create a new library in the location where you want the new iTunes Media folder to be located.
- However, the storage space of C disk in Windows 10 is limited. Is there any method to change the location of the backup files that iTunes creates. Here, we will introduce some methods to help you change iTunes backup location in Windows 10 and how to recover deleted files from iOS devices.
- Here, you can just tell iTunes where to store your music and media and let the program get on with it. Open iTunes on your PC. Select Edit and Preferences. Select Advanced and Change.
- How To Change Itunes Download Location Settings
- How To Change Itunes Download Location Iphone
- Download Free Itunes Account
May 01, 2019 An iTunes window should come up which says, “Choose iTunes Library.” You will need to create a new library in the location where you want the new iTunes Media folder to be located.
If you want access to certain items that are not available in your country, the following guide should teach you how you can change the iTunes Store country so you can get access to items exclusively available in other regions.
Basic iTunes Tips
How To Change Itunes Download Location Settings
Transfer, backup and manage iOS content in a smart way
- Transfer photos, music, videos and more to computer, and vice versa
- Backup iPhone flexibly: Full Backup, Incremental Backup, and Air Backup
- Free download videos and music from 1000+ sites include YouTube
Change iTunes Store Country
If you have been using an iPhone or iPad for some time, you might have noticed that some of the apps you have heard a lot about are not available in your country. It is usually true for local TV apps that provide their services only in select few countries. If that is what’s holding you back from accessing your favorite shows, how about you change your App Store or iTunes Store country on your device?
Well, it is totally possible to change your country in both the apps on your device and it should enable you to access the contents that are not currently available in your current country. Making this change on an iPhone and iPad is pretty easy and the following guide should walk you through the steps to do it on your device.
What You Need Know before Changing iTunes Store Country or Region
Free download rit intelligent patch panel programs free. When you plan to change your iTunes Store country or region, clear below first:
- Update your billing address and it will sync to all your Apple’s digital media stores: iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, Mac App Store, iCloud, etc.
- Update your payment method. Only credit cards of the country can be used to buy the content from the country’s iTunes Store and App Store.
- Items that you purchased from the store in the previous country or region will not be shown in your purchased section.
- You won’t see the items from your iCloud Music Library that you matched, uploaded, or added from the store in the previous country or region.
- You’d better make a full backup of your important files from device to the computer. And Part 4 will lead you to complete the job in minutes.
How to Change iTunes Store and App Store Country
While changing your App Store or iTunes Store country is easy, there are a few things you need to be aware of before you start the procedure. First, you must have used up all of your account balance in your current country before you can change to a new country. Second, you must have a credit card and billing address for the country you are changing to.
If you have got the required items ready with you, the following are the steps on how to change the iTunes Store or App Store location on your iPhone or iPad:
- Launch the App Store app on your device by tapping on its icon on your springboard.
- When the App Store launches, tap on the first tab that says Featured.
- Once you are there, scroll all the way down and tap on your Apple ID.
- A prompt with several options will appear on your screen.
- Tap on the one that says View Apple ID to view your Apple account settings.
- You should now be on your Apple account settings screen.
Change iTunes Store and App Store Country now:
- Tap on the option that says Country/Region to change your country.
- Select your new country from the list.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a billing address for this new country.
- Once you have finished the procedure, you should be able to access the contents that are available in the country you have chosen for your App Store and iTunes Store on your device.
How To Change Itunes Download Location Iphone
Access the Country/Region Section
How to Switch Between Multiple iTunes or App Store Countries
If you would like the ability to switch between multiple countries for App Store and iTunes Store, you can add that ability to your device by following the following instructions.
- Launch the App Store app on your device.
- When App Store launches, tap on Featured to open the featured tab.
- Scroll all the way down and tap on your Apple ID.
Now, change App Store region here:
- When the prompt with a few options appear on your screen.
- Tap on the option that says Sign Out to sign out of your current Apple account.
- Launch the Settings app on your device.
- Head to General, tap on Language & Region.
- Choose Region and select the country you want to switch to.
- Launch the App Store and select a free app that is only available in your selected country.
- Tap on Get for the app and create a new account for your new country.
- You have successfully switched to a new country in the App Store and iTunes Store on your iOS-based device.
Choose A New Country for Your Device
The Bottom Line
If you cannot wait for a certain app to be launched in your country, you can use the above procedure to quickly change from one country to another and get access to exclusive content on your iOS-based devices.
More Related Articles
Popular Articles & Tips You May Like
Download Free Itunes Account
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >