Western Digital Drive Format Utility For 4TB
My Passport For Mac Not Working
The data recovery tool in question supports all Western Digital hard disk drives, such as My Book Pro, My Book, WD Elements, My Book Studio, etc. Sometimes, there will be a need to learn how to reformat my passport for Mac, so once you're acquainted with formatting, you should enlighten yourself on how to reformat WD my passport for Mac.
How To Format Wd My Passport For Mac
- Link: https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=17304.
- To format Western Digital My Passport for Mac or Windows, you can rely on in-built applications of your system to format your WD My Passport in exFAT or FAT32 format. For Windows computers, go to the Start menu and select Windows Update.
To format the Western Digital hard drive using the WD Quick Formatter software, proceed with the step-by-step instructions mentioned here. Ninja way crack torrent.
My Passport For Mac Update
- Download the WD Quick Formatter software from the official website of the Western Digital product.
- Unzip the downloaded file and then install it by following the on-screen guidelines.
- Launch the main interface of the WD Quick Formatter software.
- When you see the Welcome to WD Quick Drive Format window, click the Continue button.
- Read the End User License Agreement of the Western Digital drive software and then click the Accept button to agree with these terms and conditions.
- Now, the software begins to scan the hard drive that you need to format.
- Once you finish the scanning process, select the name of the Western Digital hard drive from the Drive to Format drop-down menu.
- In the Format Your WD External Drive window, click the Format Drive button.
- Now, you can see the progress of Western Digital hard drive format on the screen.
- Once the process completes, click the Exit button to close the WD Quick Drive Format window. Else, click the Format Another Drive button to format another Western Digital hard drive.