A file extension is the set of three or four characters at the end of a filename; in this case.pcb. File extensions tell you what type of file it is, and tell Windows what programs can open it. Windows often associates a default program to each file extension, so that when you double-click the file, the program launches automatically.
- PCB file openers, viewers, etc. These apps are known to open certain types of PCB files. Remember, different programs may use PCB files for different purposes, so you may need to try out a few of them to be able to open your specific file.
- KiCad is a free open source BRD file viewer software for Windows, Linux, macOS, Debian.
Many people share .pcb files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .pcb file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .pcb files.
2 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.pcb - Microsoft PowerPoint Data
The PCB other files are related to Microsoft PowerPoint. PCB file is a Microsoft PowerPoint Data. PowerPoint stores all the changes that you make to its menus and toolbars in a PCB file.
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Other files
- - / -
- Microsoft PowerPoint Data related extensions:
- Microsoft Access Add-in
- Microsoft Office 2007 Groove Synchronization Shortcut
- Microsoft Office Assistant Actor
- Microsoft Office Assistant Preview
- Terragen License Key
- Terragen Plugin
.pcb - SmartCAM Custom Control Panel File
The PCB data files are related to SmartCAM. PCB file is a SmartCAM Custom Control Panel File. SmartCAM is a suite of Computer-Aided Manufacturing and CAD/CAM software applications that uses toolpath modeling to assist CNC machinists in creating computer-numerically controlled (CNC) programs that direct CNC machine tools.
- Data files
- - / -
- SmartCAM Custom Control Panel File related extensions:
- SmartCAM Code Generation Template
- SmartCAM Job Operations File
- SmartCAM Macro File
- SmartCAM Process Model File
- SmartCAM Connection Settings File
- SmartCAM Manufacture File
Naturally, other applications may also use the .pcb file extension. Even harmful programs can create .pcb files. Be especially cautious with .pcb files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .pcb file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .pcb file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
Onna kenshi asuka kenzan iso file. cb, cpb, lcb, ocb, pb, pbc, pc, pcf, pcg, pch, pcn, pcv, pdb, pfb, psb
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Visual Studio Precompiled Header
- Navicat Backup File
- Calyx Point Point Data
- Origin Code Builder Object
- TealPaint Image Database
- PowerDivX Subtitle
DataTypes.net currently supports the following operating systems:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8, Windows 10, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
Pcb File Format
Open Pcb File Online
If you have useful information about the .pcb file format, then write to us!
Please help us by rating this page below.