For sometime I’ve been getting lots of texts, mails from friends and others about unlocking or resetting Itel Droid devices with pattern lock issue – forgotten pattern, wrong pattern attempts, etc which may have led to the user being locked out. You are displayed a screen to enter your Google account details or stuck on the pattern lock/unlock screen.
Many people find great difficulty in resetting the device since some have no stock recovery or ‘very’ hidden recovery like one of the Itel devices I fixed such problem as this weeks ago.
Install Dr.Fone and launch it to perform pattern unlock. From the home screen, select the “Screen Unlock” option. Connect your device to the system. To reset and/or unlock your tecno android phone, phablet, pad and other devices to factory default after forgetting your pattern, pin or passwords, you need follow after the steps below:- Switch off the tecno phone or device by pressing and holding the power button. LIKE SHARE SUBSCRIBE ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Visit This Website.Subscribe Our Tech Channel.https://www.youtube.
Featurephones are small phones with simple and basic mobile usage functionalities. Unlike Android, feature phones don’t have recovery menus to do a hard reset. If you have an itel it2180 feature phone, then you are the right person am talking to. Today, Iam going to show you how to read phone lock on itel it2180 feature phone and unlock password. How to Unlock Pattern Lock using Gmail. Easy way to unlock the forgotten pattern locks in the android phones involves the following steps. The pattern has to be drawn 5 times in anyways. When you have tried 5 times, you will get a message that you have drawn the pattern to unlock your android phone for 5 times so try it again in another 30 seconds.
Ignore tutorials asking you to flash a new boot.img as that is just plain waste of time and stressful, if you ask me. Could result in soft bricks too if wrongly done. Wednesday, october 26teach to be happy.
Now, the only option to successfully fix this problem is to reset the device remotely via a PC.
2. ADB and Fastboot files – Download at the end of the post
3. Spreadtrum Drivers – Download at the end of post
4. A functional brain (guessing you have one already) 😛
How To Fix
1. After fulfilling the requirements above, launch Command Prompt (CMD) on your pc and locate the folder containing your adb and fastboot. For fast and easy access, place the folder on your desktop, While holding down SHIFT button right-click your mouse and select Open Command Window Here. Done – the environment is setup now.
NOTE: In order to tell adb that you’re working on a spreadtrum device, add this code 0x1782 to the file adb_usb.ini after editing with Notepad. The file is located here C:Usersuser name.android.
2. If USB debugging is already enabled on your device, it makes this process a whole lot easier. If not, dont panic yet, power off your device, try the following key combo: vol- and power, vol+ and power, vol- + vol+ and power button together. Just keep trying until it boots into fastboot mode.
Before attempting the steps above, first conect your usb cable to your device and connect to the pc and type in this
If your device serial number is displayed, then usb debugging is enabled. Go ahead and type in this
How To Unlock Itel P12 Phone Pattern
adb reboot bootloader
in order to reboot the device to bootloader, fastboot mode.
If not, then try step 2.
3. It is assumed that you’re in bootloader/fastboot mode now. To verify this, type
How To Unlock Itel A11 Phone Pattern
How To Unlock Itel A12 Phone Pattern
if your serial number is displayed, perfect. If not, repeat the above steps.
4. Now type in this to reset the device and fix the pattern lock issue
fastboot erase userdata
it should take only a few seconds and display and a success message.
5. Finally, type in
New Itel Phones
to reboot your devices to system.
And thats all you need to do to fix your pattern lock issue. Now smile coz you did it!
NOTE: This works on some other Android devices besides Itel.
- Spreadtrum Driver – Download
- ADB and Fastboot Files – Download
.android folder (just incase you dont have the folder already in the specified path) – N/A
If you have questions, complaints, or suggestions, please post comments below.
Just in case you need the stock firmware to flash your iTel device with, download from here