Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
How to know if you need to unlock a Motorola phone? When you insert a SIM card from another network provider on. You can lock your phone manually or set the phone to lock automatically whenever you turn it off. To use a locked phone, you must enter the unlock code. A locked phone still rings or vibrates for incoming calls or messages, but you must unlock it to answer calls. Installing windows 7 clean install. Tip: You can make emergency calls on your phone even when it is locked.
- Backup and well sync your phone.
- Charge minimum 50%.
- Install Android SDK on your computer. You can get it in here. or download this fastboot file in here.
- Latest Motorola drivers in here.
How to unlock Motorola bootloader.
- Power off the device and boot into the fastboot mode. You can do it by press and hold the “power and volume down” button at the same time and connect the device to your computer via USB cable.
- Now on your computer go to the “Android SDK” installed directory “platform tool” folder.Or go to the downloaded fastboot file folder.
- Press and hold the “Shift” key on your keyboard and same time right click inside the folder.
- Now in the windows context menu click “Open command window here”.
- Type or copy paste following command line in the CMD window. Don’t close the command window.
- Now you can see a unique device ID for generate unlock key. Copy and paste that character string to a text file. To copy that code, highlight the code and hit the enter key.
- You can see following type code.
- Now make it like following screenshot. That means remove spaces and make a one line.
- Now go to the official bootloader unlock site in here.
- If you a new user register that site, if you already have an account log-in. When you register keep remember that email address, because of your unlock key send to that email address.
- Now paste that code in the “MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE IS UNLOCKABLE” field.
- Click “Can my device be unlocked?” button.
- If you can you can now see the “Request unlock key” button at the bottom of the page.
- Tick the legal agreement check boxes.
- Click “Request unlock key” button.
- Next popup window click “OK” to continue the bootloader unlock process.
- Now you will receive the unlock key to your email inbox.
- Copy that code in a text file.
- Now paste that code after this command line and paste new command line in the windows command prompt.
- To finish the bootloader unlock hit the enter key on your keyboard.
- Wait for a few seconds. Now you can see the “Finished” message. Now you have unlocked the Motorola bootloader.
- Now disconnect phone from the PC and power on.
- Root Motorola RAZR i ICS 4.0.4 one click with Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Remove Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 bloatware easily.
- Install ClockworkMod (CWM) recovery Sony Xperia U ST25i.
- Downgrade Sony Xperia S LT26i to Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
- How to unlock Sony Xperia S LT26i bootloader easily.
Motorola screen lock bypass is not difficult when refers to EelPhone DelPassCode For Android. A detailed guide and simple operation, we can unlock pattern lock on Motorola in steps with several clicks.
If someone says that Motorola is a pioneer in the mobile phone domain, I don't think it's exaggerated. As a pioneer in the mobile phone industry, Motorola has a long history. From its establishment, 90 years!! Many Motorola products are epoch-making. With the rapid development of the mobile device, Motorola is also seeking its own development path, and there are still a group of loyal Motorola enthusiasts to protect this historic brand.
But as one mobile device in the market, protection of the owner's privacy and personal information is so important, and more and more person pay more attention to the safety of their information in mobile phone. PIN lock, pattern lock, password lock, fingerprint & face lock come to a different phone. So many password in life, so many password need to be remembered. We would forget phone password in large possibility. Or we no have screen password, or we have one Motorola with broken screen, or we got one second-hand Motorola with a locked screen. Rather than password, we have another way to unlock Motorola droid without password-EelPhone DelPassCode For Android, all type of screen lock, and more than 60 Android model can be unlocked: Samsung, LG, Motorola, Huawei, etc.
Part 1: How to Get into a Locked Motorola Phone With Clicks-[Quickest]
First of all, we should point out that we should be prepared to lose data information in your Motorola after bypassing lock screen on Motorola Droid. If you can't accept one unlocked Motorola phone without data, you can let it be locked all the time, or one day you will get the password. But if you have backup, go on without hesitation.
Step 1: Free download EelPhone DelPassCode For Android on your computer, install the tool at the same time. Don't forget launch it and from the home page of EelPhone DelPassCode For Android, just click on Remove Screen Lock to unlock Motorola in several steps.
Step 2: It's time to connect your Motorola to your computer via USB cable, and make sure the connection during the whole process. Click on Start to switch to the next step. Before starting, read about the notes on the interface.
Step 3: The unlock process is totally automatically after having clicked on Start button.
Step 4: Don't forget to setup the unlocked Motorola phone after unlocked.
Just waiting now, EelPhone DelPassCode For Android is removing Motorola lock.
Part 2: How to Make Motorola Unlocked via Factory Reset-[Free]
Of course, we have another method to get one unlocked Motorola cell phones by putting Motorola into the factory reset mode to delete Motorola screen pin/password/pattern. And it's the method to unlock Motorola phone free, from the guide below, just unlock Motorola phone free, and it's also the method that's why so many cheap unlocked smartphones no contract in the market.
Step 1: Power off the locked motorola phone.
Step 2: Press and hold on the volume down button, and then press and hold on the power button for 2 seconds, and then release the power button.
Note: During the process above, don't release the volume down button, release the volume down button until the reboot screen appears.
Step 3: When reboot screen appears, use the volume up and down button to switch to recovery mode, and power button to select recovery mode.
Unlock My Motorola Phone
Step 4: When turns to the recovery mode screen, use the volume up and down button to select factory reset selection on the screen.
That's the detailed guide to factory reset locked Motorola phone.
In the end, you can unlock Motorola phone with successful, reset your Motorola screen lock, and restore from backup if you have.
Unlock Codes For Motorola Phones
This article was updated on 24 October, 2020