For 10 years, the free and easy solution bundled with HP equipment was HP Photo.
- CNET Download provides free downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices across all categories of software and apps, including security, utilities, games, video and browsers.
- This download includes the HP Photosmart driver, HP Printer Utility, and HP Photosmart Studio imaging software for Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4 and v10.5.
HP Deskjet 3755 Review, Driver, Wireless Setup, Installation, Manual & Scanner Software Download For for Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer Review
HP praised the Deskjet 3755 All-in-One Printer ($69.99) as the world’s smallest all-in-one (AIO) home printer. It must be small, and uniquely stylish. Unlike the business-oriented HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile All-in-One Printer, our Editor’s Choice portable AIO, 3755 is aimed at consumers, especially millennials, who want to print photos from mobile devices. The slow speed and sparse feature set of 3755 limits it to light task use, but should work well in the intended role.
Rainbow of Printers
The 3755 measures 5.6 by 15.9 by 7 inches (HWD) when closed, 10.4 by 15.9 by 17.8 inches with an extended tray, and weighs a light 5.1 pounds. This is better than the Epson Expression Home XP-430 Small-in-One, which measures 5.4 by 15.4 by 11.8 inches — more than 4 inches deeper than the 3755.
3755 is available in seven colors, each a mixture of two colors combined with white. Our test unit is Electric Blue; Other colors available in North America include Sea Grass, Dragonfly Blue, Sporty Purple, Cardinal Red, Stone, and Poppy Pink. Iphone simulator for pc.
An Atypical All-in-One
One unusual feature is what HP calls a scan beam, which is a curved piece of plastic that horizontally stretches over the printer. You scan the page by tucking it under the beam; it is fed and appears on the other side. 3755 has no flatbed and automatic document supplier; pages should be fed one sheet at a time. The right end of the beam holds the control panel, with its small monochrome screen and control buttons, to launch color or monochrome scanning, enable/disable Wi-Fi or Wireless Direct, cancel or resume print work, or enable HP Web services.
Connectivity via USB or Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n. It also supports peer-to-peer direct connections with compatible computers or mobile devices via Wireless Direct. The 3755 is compatible with Apple AirPrint and HP ePrint. It works well with the HP Smart mobile app.
Good For Photos
Based on our tests, overall text quality is average for inkjet, with average text quality, sub-standard graphics, and above-par photo quality. For the four standard fonts in our test suite, it’s better than usual for inkjet, while it’s problematic with the three more exotic fonts in the suite. As long as you keep using commonly used fonts, you should be fine.
With graphics, we saw medium transverse lines, regular fine line patterns, on some illustrations, and some backgrounds looking somewhat stained, suffering from uneven ink distribution. It’s okay to print your own graphics, but it’s not very suitable for printing documents like PowerPoint handouts that are meant to be distributed to others.
On the Slow Side
We didn’t expect a fast pace of 3755, and we didn’t get it. Whether it’s to print our Word test document (4.3 pages per minute, or ppm) and our full business suite (1.4ppm), 3755 results in the slowest timing of any printer we’ve tested using our current test suite. (We calculate the time of the Epson Expression Premium XP-640 Small-in-One Printer, the nearest comparable printer, at 3.2ppm for the full set, although in printing our Word test document, it is a relative speedster at 9.5ppm.) The print speed of the photo (an average of 46 seconds per print) was also slow, but not the slowest for an inkjet we had tested. The Brother MFC-J6535DW, for example, averages 1 minute, 25 seconds per print.
Since the 3755 is designed primarily for photo printing, and photos are one of HP’s strongholds, it’s no surprise that it has above average photo quality, despite the fact it only has two ink tanks—one for black, and another for cyan, magenta, and yellow—while most printers have separate tanks for each color. Most of our test prints are at least as good as we expected from drugstore prints, and some prints are better. There’s some loss of detail in the bright areas in one print, and our monochrome images have a bit of a hue.
If you buy the highest capacity HP cartridges one by one, the operating costs will be relatively high at 8.7 cents per monochrome page and 19 cents per color page. According to HP, by enrolling in one of HP Instant Ink’s subscription programs, you can save up to 50 percent on ink costs. There are three tiers: Occasional Printing (up to 50 pages per month, for $2.99 per month), Medium Printing (up to 100 pages per month, at $4.99 per month), and Frequent Printing (up to 300 pages per month, priced at $9.99 per month). You don’t have to pay more for colored pages in instant ink than for black pages; You pay extra if you print additional pages, and are not reimbursed if you don’t print your monthly allowance.
Small and Affordable, but Not Fast
The HP Deskjet 3755 All-in-One printer is an atypical AIO printer. Its small size, low price, and good design make it a class in its own right. Compared to this strength is its heavy printing speed and lack of common all-in-one features, including ADF (or flatbed for that case), automatic duplex, touch screen, SD card reader, port for USB thumb drive, fax capability, touch screen, and photo tray. This omission, along with an input tray that only fits 60 sheets, pairs 3755 for light use. Obviously this isn’t for everyone. But if you’re looking for a small, sweet and inexpensive printer primarily used to print photos from a mobile device, this could be the ideal choice.
Why are HP DeskJet 3755 Drivers important? Well, HP DeskJet 3755 software and drivers play an important role in terms of device functionality. With Drivers for HP DeskJet 3755 installed on windows or mac computers, users have full access and the option to use the HP DeskJet 3755 feature. It provides full functionality for printers or scanners. If you have an HP DeskJet 3755 and you’re looking for a driver to connect your device to your computer, you’ve come to the right place. It’s easy to download hp DeskJet 3755 driver, just click “Download Link” below.
HP DeskJet 3755 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
HP DeskJet 3755 Driver and Software for Windows
HP DeskJet 3755 Printer Drivers for Windows 32-bit
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
Type : Drivers
Version : 40.12
Date Release : Apr 16, 2018
File Name : DJ3700_Basicx86_40.12.1161.exe
Size : 54.5 MB
HP DeskJet 3755 Printer Drivers for Windows 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Type : Drivers
Version : 40.12
Date Release : Apr 16, 2018
File Name : DJ3700_Basicx64_40.12.1161.exe
Size : 58.2 MB
HP Drivers and Software for Mac
HP DeskJet 3755 Printer Drivers for Mac
Hp 2130 Software Download For Mac
- macOS 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
Release date: Mar 29, 2018
File name: HP_Easy_Start.app.zip
Size : 8.3 MB
How to Install HP DeskJet 3755 Drivers For Mac
- Download drivers files above. Save the file to a location, check the settings of the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the Mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the file in the following folder.
- Wait for the installation process will start automatically
How to Install HP DeskJet 3755 Drivers For Windows
Download Hp Scan Software For Mac
- Double click on the file HP DeskJet 3755, or open select “right-click ” as an administrator click install, then follow the installation instructions by clicking on the “next “
Hopefully the article series HP DeskJet 3755Printer drivers and Software can help and install the drivers for your pc, Thank you for visiting our site ”
HP DeskJet 3755 Wireless Setup
This HP DeskJet 3755 wireless setup tutorial shows you how to connect a compatible HP printer to your wireless network using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button method. This allows you to print from a computer on the same network without having to connect the printer to your computer. Not all HP printers have wireless functionality, so make sure your printer can connect to the Internet before proceeding.
- Unpack your printer.
- Follow the HP DeskJet 3755 installation instructions to remove the package.
- Plug in the power cord, turn on the printer and install the print cartridge. Allow the printer to perform its ignition procedures, including printing alignment pages (if any).
- Your printer and wireless router should support WPS button mode. See your printer and wireless router manual.
- The wireless router must have a physical WPS button.
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security. Most WPS wireless routers will not connect using the WPS method if WEP is used or security is not used.
- Most WPS wireless routers will not connect using the WPS method if you use the manufacturer’s default settings for network names and without security.
- To connect your wireless printer to a wireless router using WPS, start WPS button mode on your printer.
- For instructions on how to start WPS on your printer, see your printer manual.
- In 2 minutes, press the WPS button on your router.
HP DeskJet 3755 manual
How to HP Deskjet 3755 ink Replacement ?
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriage stops moving before you continue.
- Gently press down on the ink cartridge to release it, and then pull the ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its package. Be careful to only touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the contacts toward the printer, insert the ink cartridge into its slot, and then gently push the ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Repeat these steps for the other ink cartridge, if necessary.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.