|MAKE YOUR DREAM ROOM A REALITY|
|Estimated download time:|
28 k modem: 36 min 27 sec
56 k modem: 16 min 16 sec
ISDN: 7 min 7 sec
|Instructions for downloading and installing:|
1. Click on download button above to download the installer.
2. When prompted, save this program to your computer.
3. Browse to the installer and double-click to begin installation.
4. Follow the prompts to set up and run the program. Note: you may first be asked to download an additional program called DirectX in order to install this program. You can find this program by clicking on the button below.
Microsoft DirectX Downloads
PC running Windows NT, 2000, or XP. Pentium class processor with at least 128 MB of RAM, 25 MB of free hard drive space, 8 MB of Video RAM 800 x 600 minimum screen resolution XGA (1024 x 768 is preferred), 16 bit colour.
The planner tool does not support MAC operating systems.
- Before using the IKEA Home Planner, please accept our license agreement and install the planner plug in called ”20-20 3D viewer for IKEA”.
- Download (save) the disk image file 2020PluginInstaller.dmg. I double click on the link which says 'Install 3D Planner' I agree to the t&cs. A file downloads to my download folder called 2020PluginInstallerIKEA.dmg. Mount the disk image (open/run the downloaded file) if not mounted automatically. I double click on the downloaded file.
Download Ikea Home Planner
IKEA Home Planner 2.0.3 is free to download from our software library. Commonly, this program's installer has the following filenames: IKEA Home Planner.exe, IKEA Kitchen Planner.exe, IKEA Office Planner.exe, IKEA.exe and IKEAHomePlanner2009V2.exe etc.
Set a partition size that meets your needs, because you can't change its size later. Boot Camp Assistant will use it to create a bootable USB drive for Windows installation. When Boot Camp Assistant asks you to set the size of the Windows partition, remember the minimum in the previous section.