Nov 25, 2019 Automatically run cheats when after you load a level. Message queue server. Create file Data autocheat.txt and put 1 console command per line in the file. Cheatremoveallbuffs - Attempts to remove every buff in the buff database from the player's character. Cheataddbuffheal - Now restores health, stamina, hunger, and exhuast in addition to bleeding and injuries.
Players who are on the PC version of Kingdom Come Deliverance can use console debug commands that offer certain advantages and manipulate certain data in the game. These commands, which were originally active on the beta and alpha versions of Kingdom Come Deliverance, are still active on the final version of the game and are used to modify certain values according to the player’s preferences.
Some of the commands to be activated act as cheat codes that can be used, among other things, to make you rich or add any item to your inventory.
- If you want to make plenty of money in Kingdom Come: Deliverance, lockpicking will go a long way to help your career as a thief.It doesn’t help that lockpicking is also pretty tough in the.
- Lockpicks can be a bit harder to come by than other items in Kingdom Come: Deliverance, like food. As such, you’ll want to avoid wasting lockpicks whenever possible. In the beginning, you’ll get your first set of lockpicks from Heinrich’s friends in Skalitz (this happens prior to gathering the tools your father is owed).
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Console commands Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Reddit. Whplshowfirecursor 1 – To make using a bow easier, this command adds a reticule for aiming. GshowHUD 0 – Disables the HUD. Reactivate by changing the number to 1; rMotionBlur 0 – Disables motion blur. Reactivate by changing the number to 1.
How to use console commands in Kingdom Come Deliverance :
To access Kingdom Come Deliverance’s debug console window, simply press the Tilde ~ key.
Below is a list of console commands known for Kingdom Come Deliverance :
Note that when you see the value « XX » on a command line, you must remove these two « XX » to add your own value.
Example: wh_cheat_money (XX) becomes wh_cheat_money (the amount of your choice)
Controls to manipulate the motion blur effect :
- Deactivate motion Blur: r_motionblur 0
- Change the value of the motion Blur: r_MotionBlur[0/1/2/3]
Default value is 1 (camera motion blur activated)
→ 1: motion blur of the camera;
→ 2: motion blur of the camera and object;
→ 3: motion blur mode;
Controls for handling HUD and FOV :
- cl_showHUD 0/1 as well as g_showhud 0/1 – Disable / enable HUD;
- cl_fov XX – Sets the field of view in degrees, the default fov is 60;
- p_gravity_z XX – Defines the severity for you and the NPCs, knowing that 13 is the default value.
- e_ViewDistRatio XX – Changes the distance at which objects start to appear on the screen. The default value is 500.
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation XX – Modifies the distance at which trees start to appear on the screen. The default value is 500.
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X – Modifies the distance at which the grass is animated. The default value is 20.
Manipulate the time of the game :
- e_TimeOfDay – displays the current time in Kingdom Come Deliverance kingdom.
Manipulate game saves :
- Save (the name of your file) – allows you to save the game;
- Load (the name of your file) – allows you to load a game;
Get unlimited money and any object:
- wh_cheat_money XX – put the amount of gold you want instead of the « XX »;
- wh_cheat_addItem XX – to add any item to your inventory, you need the object ID;
You can’t have an open-world, PC-centric hardcore RPG without console commands. Kingdom Come: Deliverance has its own console you can use and abuse to change a variety of settings and features — but the game is light on actual cheats. Still, these console commands are a pretty great way to gain even more control over your experience. You’ll be able to disable the HUD and take awesome screenshots, add a crosshair to make those archery challenges much easier, or even add items to your inventory.
While the game is out now, Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an evolving platform, and fans are eagerly uncovering all the secrets they can — including more console commands. We’ll be updating the full list of console commands below as more are discovered, unveiled, and tested. You’ll also find a list of untested, or currently unavailable commands that should work, and may work in the future, but don’t currently for whatever reason. Here’s hoping for the future.
More Kingdom Come: Deliverance guides on Gameranx:
How To Use Console Commands
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Cheats And Console Commands
[Work-in-Progress: Check back soon for new console commands as they’re discovered and tested. Drop us a note if you’ve found a console command, or one of the console commands below isn’t working.]
The console is a powerful tool you can use to change settings and features on-the-fly while playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Using it is incredibly easy, and doesn’t require any setup.
- To bring down the console window, press the [`] tilde key in-game.
Type your command into the console, then press enter. Commands usually have a # numerical value — replace # with a number to change the setting. For settings that can be toggled on or off, use 0 for off, and 1 for on.
Also, it’s worth noting that console commands DO NOT disable Steam Achievements.
Console Commands List
[NOTE: Some of these console commands are untested, and may cause unexpected issues when used. Be prepared to load a previous save file if something goes wrong.]
- g_showHUD 0
Disables HUD. Replace  with  to enable HUD.
- wh_pl_showfirecursor 1
Adds a crosshair when firing a bow. Replace  with  to disable crosshairs.
- cl_fov ##
Sets the FoV (Field of View). [Default: 60]
- r_MotionBlur 0
Disables motion blur. Replace  with  to enable motion blur.
- r_depthofFieldmode 0
Disables depth of field during dialogue. Replace  with  to enable depth of field.
- r_vsync 0
Disables vysnc. Replace  with  to enable vsync.
- wh_ui_showCompass 0
Disables the HUD compass. Replace  with  to enable the compass.
- e_ViewDistRatio ###
Changes objects render distance. [Default: 500]
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X
Changes vegetation render distance. [Default: 500]
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X
Changes grass animation distance. [Default: 20]
Untested, Unconfirmed, & Not-Working Console Commands
The following console commands are available to search and use in-game, but for whatever reason they don’t seem to be working currently. There might be a way to re-enable them, or they might even work with a future patch. It’s worth keeping these codes in mind.
- wh_cheat_money #
Would add gold to your inventory. Currently not working.
- wh_cheat_addItem # ItemID
Gives a # amount of items after entering the ItemID. Should work, but no ItemID table currently exists.
Kingdom Come Lockpick Cheat
- g_godmode 1
Would make you invulnerable. Currently not working.
Would show the time of day. Currently not working.
- p_gravity_z #
Should change the intensity of gravity in-game. Currently doesn’t seem to do anything. [Default: 13]