- Kingdom Come Deliverance On Sale
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Open Door Closer
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Items
You can’t have an open-world, PC-centric hardcore RPG without console commands. Kingdom Come: Deliverance has its own console you can use and abuse to change a variety of settings and features — but the game is light on actual cheats. Still, these console commands are a pretty great way to gain even more control over your experience. Many A door key is a generic key in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Henry can loot them from NPCS, and as soon as he does, it becomes part of the door keyring, so it never directly appears in his inventory. There is a total of 221 unique generic door keys, though it might be impossible to obtain all of them whithout the use of console commands. Below you can find the controls for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.It should be mentioned that the PC version of the game can be played with a gamepad. PC; Xbox One; PlayStation 4.
The Ancient Treasure maps are from the pre-order DLC, the rest can be found around in the game.
You will need the following (at least):
* A spade. Just keep the one you get at the start of the game. If you lose it anyways, then you can buy a new one at a blacksmith.
If you are trying to solve a map, know this:
* Things aren’t to scale on the map, some rivers are small on the treasure map but huge on the real map.
* It might be upside down or mirrored so always check if it has a direction as hint.
Ancient Map I
In a grave in the forest to the east of Rattay
Ancient Map II
Adobe illustrator cs6 download mac free. In a cave in the forest to the west of Rattay and south of Sasau
Ancient Map III
In a grave by a large lone tree north of Uzhitz
Ancient Map IV
You have to go on top of the walls and then just down here:
Ancient Map V
Next to a destroyed cabin in the forest north of Skalitz
Belladonna Farm Location
Below you see the exact location of the farm. Be warned though, it is guarded generally by three bandits who attack on sight. They’re armed in various state of chainmail armors. Once beaten, you have access to around fiftyish Belladonna and a bunch of mint and comfrey.
This location respawns as well, so it can be repeated.
How to Get Money for lockpicks at the Talmberg at the beginning of the game
1. Get in the room with the locked chest, which you need to open to get the armor.
2. There are numerous containers with arrows and other stuff that you can steal.
3. Steal these items and then wait some time until the “red hand” in the inventory on the icons of those items dissapear.
4. Go to the trader and sell those items for exchange of the lockpicks.
5. Save the game before lockpicking the chest with armor.
Overpowered Weapons & Armor
Where to get them
Just go to the Character’s location shown on the screenshot, but be careful these weapons and armour will quickly take the fun out of the combat since you´ll one shot everything.
How to get your Strength up to use the Weapons
Go to Bernard at the Fighting Arena in Rattay and choose Free Form training with wooden swords, then continue to just beat him up a bit, and watch your strength grow insanely.
Trophies & Achievements
Name – Description
Alcoholic – Become addicted to alcohol.
Insomniac – Don’t sleep for two days and nights.
Fatso – Be stuffed to bursting for two days.
Anorectic – Starve for three days.
Bookworm – Read twenty books.
Convict – Spend three days in prison.
Serial Killer – Kill 200 people.
Bard – Level up Speech to maximum.
David Horak – Collect 10,000 herbs.
Edward Kelly – Brew 15 types of potion
Gambler – Win 1,000 Groschen in the dice minigame.
Haggler – Save 2,000 Groschen by haggling.
Hunter – Bag fifty game animals.
King Charming – Be popular in every town and village.
Knightrider – Win the Talmberg horse race.
Ranger – Walk more than 50 km.
Stealth Killer – Kill twenty enemies by stealth
Traveller – Discover all locations on the map.
Level Cap – Reach maximum level.
Pilgrim – Find all Wayside Shrines and Conciliatory Crosses.
Scrooge – Hoard 5,000 Groschen.
Thief – Steal things with a total value of 30,000 Groschen.
Fighter – Carry out 100 combos in combat.
Sniper – Kill 50 enemies with headshots.
Completionist – Complete all quests.
How to Brew Saviour Schnapps (Save Potion)
Follow these simple steps;
Things you will need:
1) Go to an Alchemy station and read the book to the right Go to the potions section in the book and the first potion will be Saviour Schnapps – the words will be mixed up until you have learned how to read.
2) Click on ‘Prepare’ on the first potion to add the ingredients to the alchemy shelf. Then exit the book.
3) Add wine from the left shelf into the cauldron.
4) Select the Nettles from the right shelf and add it to the cauldron.
5) Select Belladonna and add it the mortar in front of you. Use the pestle next to it to grind up the Belladonna, then add it to the dish in front of you. Do this twice.
6) Press Q to use the bellows. Heat up the cauldron until it boils (it will look like little flames in the water)
7) Turn the sand-timer on the right shelf. Wait until the timer is up, then turn it again.
8) Once the second timer has passed, add the ground up Belladonna from the dish.
9) Turn the timer again.
10) When the timer is up, grab a phial from the left hand side and click on the cauldron to pour the mixture in.
You have now created a Saviour Schnapps.
Kingdom Come Deliverance On Sale
Here is the list of the different game commands available in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Many of the console commands have been disabled, like money and items.
While playing the game, press Tilde ~ (The key above TAB) to display the console window.
r_motionblur 0 – Turns off motion blur.
Usage: r_MotionBlur [0/1/2/3]
Default is 1 (camera motion blur on).
1: camera motion blur
2: camera and object motion blur
3: debug mode
CL_FOV – Sets field of view in degrees, default 60.
g_showHUD 0 – Disables HUD.
g_showHUD 1 – Enables HUD.
r_AntiAliasingMode = 0 – Disables antialiasing
r_ssdo = 0 – Disables Screen space ambient occlusion
r_VSync 0 – Disables Vsync
r_VSync 1 – Enables Vsync
e_ViewDistRatio X – Changes the distance at which objects start to render (default is 500)
e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X – Changes the distance at which trees start to render (default is 500)
e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X – Changes the distance at which grass is animated (default is 20)
e_TimeOfDay – Shows the current time
wh_pl_showfirecursor 1 – Adds a reticule when aiming a bow
p_gravity_z X – Changes the intensity of gravity (default is -13)
Save (YourChoiceOfFileNameHere) – Save’s Game, If you don’t name it, it will crash the game.
Load (YourChoiceOfFileNameHere) – Load Game
Quick Guide to Spawning
The developers of Kingdom Come: Deliverance have currently disabled the Console Command that allows you to spawn items and gold now that the game has had its full release. It is possible, however, to add a mod to game that will add many new commands, including a working item spawn command. You can check out our guide on installing and using the mod here, or scroll down below to jump to a specific guide on the item spawning command.
Using the “Cheat” Mod
Before we take a look at spawning items, we’ll need to download and install the mod in order to unlock the command. If you’re a modding pro, you probably already know how to do this. If not, no problem! Take a look at our installation guide for this particular game mod.
Once you’ve set up the mod and booted up your game, open the ingame console using the (~) key. The command we’re going to use to spawn any item into our very own game is cheat_add_item. Here’s a rundown of the usage and arguments.
cheat_add_item <Amount> <Health> <Item ID>
Description: Spawns the selected item(s) into your inventory with the specified amount and conidition
- <Amount> – the amount of the item you want. By default the amount is set to 1, so if only want 1 item you can skip this argument.
- <Health> – the condition or ‘health’ of the item(s) you’re going to spawn. By default the amount is set to 100 (the maximum), so this argument may also be skipped unless you wish to spawn an item of worse condition.
- <Item ID> – use the list above to locate the item you want, and then copy and paste the ID into the command.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Open Door Closer
Still unsure? Let’s take a look at a few examples. For the most part, you probably won’t be using the <Amount> or <Health> arguments. So, for example, if you wanted to spawn Herod’s Sword you would use the following command:
However if for some reason you wanted to spawn 20 Warhammers with a condition or ‘health’ of 75, you would use the following command:
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Items
cheat_add_item 20 75 24a7c868-f23f-4799-8e64-331435a77404