Oct 23, 2017 - This website is for sale! Kodibox.tv is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, kodibox.tv has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for! Kodi Bully Troubleshooting & Customer Service - kodi176. Kodibully215.webs.com 4) purchase our very own kodi 4 dummies firestick or firetv with built in kodi 215 build, free bully cable as well as free future builds for life free of charge. AGAIN THE BUILD INCLUDES FREE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR LIFE ( 11AM to 11PM EST ), AND FREE UPDATES OF THE.
Since Income Bully is all about saving money, making money and getting bang for your buck Nathan asked me to write this up.
This is not about web design, SEO, link building or anything like that. It’s actually about watching what you want at any time you want for free. No cable fees, no popups, no ads, no bullshit.
As a bonus you may increase productivity if used correctly. Now instead of taking an hour to watch a show you can watch it in 42 minutes since now you don’t have to see commercials.
This is about Kodi.
A lot of people are scared to use Kodi because they think the learning curve may be high. That’s the farthest thing from the truth, it’s very simple to use once you realize how it works.
First thing go to https://kodi.tv/download/ . Download Kodi for your device. This works on basically any device you have. I’ll give you instructions for 3 devices Windows, Android and Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, that will cover most devices unless you own an Apple device (insert throwing up emoji) or Linux.
For Windows just download it and install it like you would a million other programs (do the Full install). Just keep clicking next until it’s done.
After installation open Kodi and leave it open for a couple of minutes so that everything is updated.
For Android go to the Play Store and find Kodi or another easy way is put it on a USB stick and install it from USB using whatever File Manager that comes installed on your device. Usually you would pick the Android ARM version but some devices are x86.
After installing Kodi open it and leave it open for a couple of minutes so that everything gets updated.
For Android Fire TV and Fire TV Stick the instructions are the same. This is one of the more complicated installs. You install the Android ARM version. You need a computer and a Fire TV device for this. There are ways to install without a computer but this isn’t one of those tutorials.
Step 1 Download ADBLink http://www.jocala.com/ and the Android ARM version of Kodi to your computer.
Step 2 Turn on your Fire TV and login. If it’s brand new create a new account. I use fake information since I don’t want anyone to accidentally order Amazon programs that cost me money. Amazon doesn’t verify the information so you can actually use a fake email. Even if it’s not brand new you may want to unlink your account from it and add dummy info.
Step 3 On Fire TV > Settings > System > Developer Options > ADB Debugging On
Enable Download Files from Unknown Sources if your version has that.
Step 4 Find your IP address. Settings > System > About > Network write this down.
Step 5 Open ADBLink. Click New > Description name it Fire TV > IP put in the IP address you wrote down in the previous step > Save
Step 6 If your IP doesn’t show under Connected Devices click Connect.
Step 7 Click Install APK. Find where you put your Kodi download on your computer and click on it. Now it’s installing Kodi.
Step 8 On your Fire TV go to Settings > Manage Your Apps > Kodi. Start Kodi and let it run for a minute or two so that everything can update on it.
You’ve successfully installed Kodi on your device. Now Kodi without addons doesn’t have what you want, Kodi is basically just a media player. Without addons you won’t have the content that you want.
There are tons of addons and tons of ways of getting them. Addons can be looked at as small programs within Kodi. Each addon can have different content. So one addon might be for music, another might be for videos, another might be for pictures, etc… Then a video addon might only have TV shows and movies, another just sports, another just live TV, another might be for ethnic programming, etc…
One thing to remember addons are like programs you buy. They need to stay updated or they can break and stop working. Luckily with Kodi usually this is automatic. The same can be said about the next paragraph which is about builds.
There is also something known as builds which in simplified terms is a bunch of addons and a different default look on Kodi that you can also install. Installation of builds varies with some requiring special keys and registrations, some requiring payment and some completely free.
To keep things simple, we’ll just install the Fusion build which is one of the most common builds you will find. This is just to give you an idea of how it works.
Open Kodi. (Instructions are the same for all devices unless noted)
Go to System > File Manager > in the A Column click Add Source > Click on None > Type in http://fusion.tvaddons.ag >Click Done
Where it says Enter a Name for this Media Source click on it. Then type fusion, click done.
Click the Home Button on the bottom center of your screen.
Click System > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > fusion
Click on start-here > click on plugin.video.hubwizard.VERSIONNUMBER.zip > give it a few seconds to install
Go back to the Home screen if you haven’t already been sent there.
Click on Programs > Config Wizard
You will be brought to a screen where you can pick the device type that you are using this is pretty self-explanatory. For Fire TV / Fire Stick devices click Android.
Would you like TVADDONS.ag to customize your add-on selection? I pick yes. This is up to preference. Since I’m installing this build I might as well go all in.
Then it will download and install. Takes a couple of minutes usually.
To watch movies and TV shows you go to VIDEOS. Then you can pick some of the options at the bottom or go to VIDEOS > Add-ons and pick the addon you want to use.
Build notes. When installing a build especially on Android devices and Fire TVs sometimes they won’t finish installing until you shut Kodi down. The most popular ways are going to Settings > Apps > Kodi > Force Stop or just unplugging the device and plugging it back in and then starting Kodi back up.
Bonus: This is to install a slightly modified version of my build. These instructions are for Windows since the Android/Fire TV version is an actual APK that is hosted on my server and I don’t want to kill my bandwidth.
Skip all of the steps above with the exception of installing Kodi on Windows.
If you already did all of the steps above you can reset your Kodi by going to Programs > Fresh Start > Yes. Then Exit Kodi and restart it.
Step 1 Download my files here https://mega.nz/#!ZYsGSRKQ!nLwZbB5USPtAeqST4nXt417ghwIpm-hzVm_7LCa6V84 or http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/m8hhy57f/file.html and unzip them somewhere you’ll be able to find them.
Step 2 Go to C:UsersYourWindowsUsernameAppData if you don’t see the AppData folder go to File > Change Folder and Search Options in Windows File Explorer. Then under View tab > click Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
Step 3 from AppData go to the Roaming folder > click Kodi > delete addons and userdata folders. If you don’t have the addons folder don’t worry about it.
Step 4 copy and paste the addons and userdata folders you downloaded from the link in step 1 into the Kodi folder you have open.
Step 5 open Kodi and let it run for a minute or two to get any updates.
You can also do this in Android and on the Fire TV but the steps are a little different due to their file structure system. If you do this on an Android device or Fire TV make sure you read build notes above.
Legal Notes: LOL!!!
Kodi, Kodi, Kodi…. Everyone is obsessed with Kodi, people who used it or using it and those who are planning to use it, everyone wants to know all about it. Today, we will be discussing some of the best Kodi Builds for 2018. But, first, let me ask you one question, do you know “What are Kodi Builds and why should you use them?”
What is Kodi Build?
To explain it better, here’s a simple definition of Kodi Build.
Kodi Build is a pre-configured file that is created by an individual or community. Users can install Kodi Build a repository. These pre-configured builds come with dozens of add-ons which add up to your Kodi program. Kodi Builds also add shortcuts to some specific add-ons. Kodi Build is the preference for many Kodi users because of a customized version of Kodi that comes with already installed add-ons. So, if you wish to save your time from downloading each add-on individually, you can directly install a Kodi Build with your desired add-on.
Kodi Build offers latest add-ons for movies, TV shows, kid section, gaming, downloading, sports and more.
✎ Read Also: 57 Best Kodi Add-ons For TV, Movies, Sports, Anime, Music And More
Now, let’s check out our top 5 picks for the best Kodi build for 2018.
5 Best Kodi Builds of 2018
Every Kodi Build is different, and users need to match the hardware requirements and preferences to get the most from it. With that in mind below are the top 5 Kodi Builds of 2018.
Kodi Bully Build
- The Beast – Number 1 (5/5)
- Tomb Raider – Number 2 (4.8/5)
- Pulse CCM – Number 3 (4.5/5)
- No Limits Magic Build – Number 4 (3.8/5)
- Titanium – Number 5 (3.5/5)
Now, let’s check out complete step-by-step on how to install these builds on Kodi.
How To Install Best Kodi Builds
The Beast Kodi Build
The Beast is among the best Kodi Builds available on the internet. It contains a massive variety of add-ons, and its pre-installed skins are impressive. Here’s how you can install the Beast Kodi Build.
- First, you will need to visit The Beast website to create a username and password. You will need a real email ID to do so as you will receive an activation code on your email. Don’t worry the subscription to the Beast Kodi Build is absolutely free.
- Once you are done creating your credentials and received the verification code on email, log in to the Beast website and verify your account.
- Now, launch your Kodi app
- Next, click on the “Settings” Icon in the top left corner
- Then, go to System Settings > Expert Mode > Add-ons.
- Make sure to turn on “Unknown Sources” to install third-party add-ons.
- Click “Yes” on the pop-up box that will appear on your screen.
- Now, go back to the Kodi Home Screen and once again click on “Settings.”
- From here, go to File Manager > Add Source.
- Select “None” and then enter the following path without the quotes “https://thebeast1.com/repo/.”
- Name it “Beast” and click “OK.”
- From Kodi, Home Screen select “Add-ons.”
- On the top left corner, click on “Package Installer Icon.”
- Select Install from Zip File > Beast > plugin.video.beast.zip.
- Next, a “Beast Wizard Enabled” notification box will appear.
- Now, go to My add-ons > Program Add-ons.
- This is tricky, click on Ares Wizard.
- Click on “Settings“
- Use your credentials to sign in.
- You will now see different builds to set up, choose the one you like to setup
- The download will begin.
- After the installation is done, restart your Kodi
- Congratulations, The Beast Kodi Build is now installed and ready to use.
Tomb Raider Kodi Build
The Tomb Raider is one of the old builds which is updated to be used with Kodi 17 Krypton. Tomb Raider is a nice Build that comes with a lot of famous add-ons like Exodus, Picasso Pro, Sport, Elysium, Quantum, Movie Dude, Project D, Project M and much more. You do not need to sign up with an email; you can directly install the Build.
- First, launch your Kodi App
- Now, click the “System Folder” from the top left corner of the screen
- Click on “File Manager”
- Next, click on “Add Source”
- When a little box appears, click on “None”
- Enter the new URL: http://ares-repo.eu
- Type the following Address on the screen http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/
- Enter the name it “Magic” in the required field
- Now, click “OK”
- Go back to the Home Screen and from Menu click on “Add-ons”
- Now, click the add-on browser from the top left corner of the screen
- Click on “Install from Zip-file”
- On the next screen, click on “Magic”
- Next, click on “repository.aresproject”
- Now, click “Repository.aresproject.zip”
- “Ares Project” repository project pop-up will appear
- Now, click on “Install from the repository”
- Next, click on “Ares Project”
- And, click on “Program Add-ons”
- Next, click on “Ares Wizard” and then click on “Install”
- “Ares Wizard” pop-up will appear
- Open home screen again and click on “Add-ons”
- Click “Programs Add-ons“
- Click “Ares Wizard again“
- Click browse builds
- Click Tomb B Tomb Raider
- You will need a verification pin which can be obtained by scanning the QR code using your phone. Or you can get it by going to the page with a Browser. Clicking Get Pin will open a browser and give the new PIN.
- Click “Enter PIN“
- Enter the 4-digit Pin and click done
- Click Tomb Raider Krypton Non-Adult
- Click “Install“
- Click “Proceed“
- It will download and install
- Click “No” on the next screen
- Click “No” again
- Click “OK“
- Now restart Kodi, and it should come up
Pulse CCM Kodi Build
Pulse CCM is another most popular Kodi Build of 2018. It is a fast build and can be easily installed using Ares Wizard. It works fine with every device from Windows to Android TV box. Pulse CCM is fully loaded with best Kodi add-ons such as Bennu, Picasso, Gurzil, Covenant, live Hub and more. Here’s how you can install Pulse CCM Kodi Build:
- Start your Kodi App.
- Click on the “Settings” Icon in the top corner of the screen.
- Follow this path System Settings > Expert Mode > Add-ons
- You need to turn on the “Unknown Source” to install third parties add-ons.
- In the warning, pop-up screen clicks “Yes“
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon
- Next follow this path, File Manager > Add Source
- Select “None” and then enter the following address without the quotes “http://ares-repo.eu/.”
- Name it “Acres” and click “OK“
- From the Kodi home screen, select Add-ons
- Click on the “Package Installer” Icon
- Select Install from Zip File > Acres >
- Click on the repository.ares project
- Then click on repository.aresproject.zip
- Now, wait a couple of seconds for the “Acres Wizard Enabled” notification box.
- Now select “Install from Repo“
- Click on “Program add-ons“
- Select “Ares Wizard” and click on “Install”
- The download and installation process will begin.
- Now go to “My add-ons” and select “Program Add-ons“
- Choose “Ares Wizard“
- Go to “Browse Builds“
- From the given build choose “Pulse“
- You need to use your phone to scan the QR code on the screen. Get the 4-digit pin that is necessary to complete the Pulse CCM installation.
- Click on “Enter Pin” and type the pin you have just received.
- Finally, choose “Pulse CCM Krypton” to download and install it.
- Now restart your Kodi to complete the process.
- Congratulations! Pulse CMM Kodi Build is ready to use
No Limits Magic Kodi Build
No Limits Magic Kodi Build is one of the simplest Builds available for Kodi. It comes with most popular add-ons such as Sports Devil, Exodus, Phoenix pre-installed in it. If you want to try this Build, here’re the steps to install it.
- Open your Kodi App
- Click on the “Settings Icon”
- Then, go to “System Settings” and click on “Expert Mode“
- Now, click on Add-ons.
- Don't forget to turn on “Unknown Source” or else you won't be able to install third parties add-ons.
- When the warning box appears, click on “Yes“
- Go back to the Kodi home screen,
- Click on the “Settings” icon
- Next, click on File Manager and select Add Source.
- Select “None” and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi.”
- Type name as “No Limits” and click “OK“
- Go back to the Kodi Homescreen and select Add-ons
- Hit on the package installer icon on the top left corner of the screen
- Select “Install from Zip File“
- Click on No Limits and select “plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.”
- Wait for the “Add-on Enabled” notification box.
- Come back to the Kodi home screen, select Add-ons then click on Program Add-ons
- Choose “No Limits Build Wizard“
- Select “1-No Limits Magic“
- The installation process will begin.
- You will need to restart your Kodi app to complete the process
- Congratulations, The No Limits Kodi Build is now installed and ready to use.
Titanium Kodi Build
Titanium Kodi Build is a very popular Build of 2018 that comes with lots of add-ons and sections. You can enjoy best add-ons on for movies, tv shows, easy navigation, live sports, kids zone, adult profile and more with this Kodi Build. Below are the easy steps to install Titanium Kodi Build:
Kodi Bully 215 Webs Install
- Launch your Kodi App first
- From Home Screen go to “Settings“
- Now, click on “File Manager“
- Next, click on Add Source
- Select “None”
- Enter the following Address: http://repo.supremebuilds.com
- Name it “Supreme“
- Click on “OK“
- From Home Page go to Add-ons and click on Add-ons browser icon on the top corner of the screen
- Next, click Install from zip file
- Now, click on Supreme
- Click repository.supremebuilds-1.0.0.zip
- A pop-up will appear “Supreme Build Repository Enabled“
- Click Install from Repository and then click on Supreme Build Repository
- Now, click Programs Add-on
- Click “Supreme Build Wizard” and click “Install“
- Soon, another pop-up will appear “Supreme Build Wizard Enabled“
- Go back to Home Screen and click add-ons
- Click Program Add-ons
- Now, click Supreme Builds Wizard and then click Supreme Builds
- Click Titanium Build
- Click Standard Install
- Click “Yes” to Install
- It will download and install
- Click Force Close
- Next, restart your Kodi app, and it should come up.
But will that be all? Well, surely not! You won’t be able to access add-ons restricted in your region. So, what’s the solution? It’s Kodi VPN.
Why Kodi VPN Is A Must-To-Have For Every Kodi User?
Security, Privacy, and Accessibility – these are some of the most critical aspects of using a Kodi VPN. You can access blocked channels on your Kodi with a Kodi VPN. You can play games with your friend abroad without getting blocked on the network. You can stream live TV channels from different regions and do more with a Kodi VPN. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi try Express VPN it has high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Check out the list of our top 5 best Kodi VPNs