Download and install the Microsoft OneDrive app for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android. Get OneDrive cloud storage to protect your files and access them across all your devices. Commander One – the best Mac OneDrive for Business client. Of course, there are a lot of OneDrive Business Mac client apps on the market and which one to choose is absolutely up to you, depending on your personal needs. However, we want to present you one of the best apps for OneDrive for Business Mac users would love from the very first sight.
OneDrive offers the ability to store files in the cloud, access them from multiple devices, and share them with others.
When you install the OneDrive app for Mac, a copy of your OneDrive is downloaded to your Mac and put in the OneDrive folder. This folder is kept in sync with OneDrive. If you add, change, or delete a file or folder on the OneDrive website, the file or folder is added, changed, or deleted in your OneDrive folder and vice versa.
If you already have a personal OneDrive account set up on your Mac, you can link your Stanford account to it. Zbrush 3.12 mac free download. See Change your preferences.
Onedrive For Business Mac Os
Your computer needs to be running OS X version 10.9 or later.
Install the OneDrive app
Mac Onedrive Sync
- Go to the Mac App Store to and search for onedrive. (The app is free.)
- Click Install.
- When the app has finished downloading, click Open.
Set up OneDrive
- Enter your @stanford.edu email address and click Sign in.
- When prompted for where this email address is used, click Work or school.
- At the Office 365 prompt, click Sign in (do not enter your password).
- Enter your SUNet ID and password on the WebLogin screen. You may be prompted for a second factor.
- Click Choose OneDrive Folder Location to select the folder that you will sync to OneDrive.
- Select a location for your OneDrive folder and then click Choose this location. OneDrive will create a OneDrive - Leland Stanford Junior University folder at this location.
- You can change the location of your OneDrive folder if you wish. Otherwise, click Next.
- Choose what you want to download to your OneDrive folder on your Mac and then click Next.
- The OneDrive is ready for you screen appears. Check the Open at login so my files sync automatically box if you want your sync client to open when you log in to your computer. Click Open my OneDrive - Leland Stanford Junior University folder to show your OneDrive sync folder on your computer.
- The OneDrive folder on your Mac displays.
Change your preferences or link another account
Once OneDrive is set up, you can change your settings from the menu bar.
Onedrive For Business Download For Mac
- Click the OneDrive icon in the menu bar and click Preferences.
- In the OneDrive preferences, you can change your settings or add an account.