- MiniTool Partition Wizard is a free to use disk partition and management tool which runs within Windows. All of the basic partitioning tools such as the creating, resizing and deleting of partitions are included in addition to many more advanced features such as specialist data and partition recovery tools.
- Launch MiniTool Partition Wizard to get its main interface. To recover files from hard drive, click Data Recovery on the top Tool Bar.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is the professional data recovery software for Windows users. You can use it to recover any deleted/lost files under various data loss situations. Supported devices include. By the way, MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free Edition is able to deal with free partition recovery as long as the total size of data waiting to be recovered is no more than 1GB. Otherwise, a paid license code is needed to upgrade the partition recovery software from free edition to other advanced editions.
Quick Navigation :
About Partition Recovery
Hard disk partitions may get lost or disappear due to one of these factors: mistaken deletion, virus attack, wrong ghost, sudden power outage, incorrect partitioning, and so on. In these cases, Partition Recovery is quite a good solution to dealing with partition loss, recovering lost partitions and data altogether.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a partition recovery software that can recover lost/deleted partitions as long as new partition hasn’t been created. The tutorial below shows detailed steps on how to recover lost/deleted partitions easily.
How to Recover Lost Partition Using Partition Recovery Software
Step 1. Launch MiniTool Partition Wizard to get its main interface.
Step 2. Right-click the disk where partition loss appears and directly choose Partition Recovery from the pop-up window.
Step 3. Choose a scanning range from Full Disk, Unallocated Space, and Specified Range, and then click on Next button.
Partition Recovery Wizard Download
Step 4. Set a scanning method to scan the specified range and click Next.
Step 5. Check all needed partitions, including existing partitions and deleted/lost partitions, and then click Finish button.
Please make sure all needed partitions have been checked . Otherwise, users will receive the following warning message and some useful partitions will be deleted.
Step 6. Assign a letter for the recovered partition(s) using Change Drive Letter feature if users want to see it in Windows Explorer.
Step 7. Then click Apply button on the top to perform partition recovery. What causes thermostat housing to crack.
If Partition Recovery doesn't work, users can try the Data Recovery function in MiniTool Partition Wizard. Here are their differences.
|Partition Recovery||Data Recovery|
MiniTool Support Center
We provide 24*7 technical support, but licensed customers and registered users have higher priority than Free Edition user. For fast service, you can follow the 3 tips:
- Add the full name of the product to the Subject of your email. For example, if you purchased MiniTool Partition Wizard Enterprise Edition, the Subject could be 'MiniTool Partition Wizard Enterprise issue'.
- Send us your registered email address or order ID.
- A screenshot of your partition layout will be very useful for our technicians to provide you with the best solution/answer.
Customer satisfaction is our goal
Still doubt about the product or if you have any question when you are using MiniTool software, please feel free to contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
Partition Recovery Tools
Frequently Asked Question
Before you send an email to us, we recommend you take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page and manual: