Capture NX-D is optimal for processing and adjusting RAW images with the NEF or NRW file extension, allowing for greater ease of use and convenience. This free application has been specifically created for images captured with your Nikon camera, whether it’s a DSLR, a Nikon 1 interchangeable camera or a COOLPIX compact camera. Mac OS® X versions 10.7.5, 10.8.5 or 10.9.2; runs as a 64-bit native application in 64-bit mode APlease note: Capture NX 2 is not compatible with the Case Sensitive or Case Sensitive, Journaled disk formats. CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or better/Intel® Xeon® series: RAM: 2 GB or more (4 GB or more recommended) Hard disk: 200 MB required for.
We plan to examine OS X 10.11 “El Capitan” compatibility for the software applications listed below. We will announce our findings once testing is complete. We cannot guarantee the compatibility of these applications with OS X 10.11 “El Capitan” until we have completed testing.
– Capture NX-D
– ViewNX-i (including Movie Editor View-Movie Editor)
– Picture Control Utility 2
– Nikon Message Center 2
– Camera Control Pro 2
– Wireless Transmitter Utility (originally named WT-4 Setup Utility)
– IPTC Preset Manager
– GP-N100 Utility Download intel gma 3100 graphics driver.
For the following three software products we will only test for compatibility. We do not plan to update the applications to provide compatibility with OS X version 10.11 “El Capitan”.
– ViewNX 2
– Capture NX 2
– Short Movie Creator
We do not intend to provide compatibility with the following applications.
– Capture NX Ver. 1.x
– Camera Control Pro Ver. 1.x
– Nikon Capture series
– ViewNX Ver. 1.x
– Nikon Transfer Ver. 1.x
– Nikon View series
– Nikon Scan series
– PictureProject COOLPIX Remote Control
– WT-3 Setup Utility
– Wireless Camera Setup Utility
– Wireless Connecting Utility
– Nik Color Efex Pro 2.0
– Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0 Select Edition
– Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0 Complete Edition
– PC-PJ Transfer
– Thumbnail Selector
View Nx2 Nikon Windows 10