- Related Versions: 20.0 20.1 March 16, 2018 Oxygen PDF Chemistry now comes bundled with the standard distributions of Oxygen XML Editor/Author and provides the ability to obtain PDF output from HTML or XML documents simply by styling them with CSS.
- Trusted Windows (PC) download Oxygen XML Editor 22.0. Virus-free and 100% clean download. Get Oxygen XML Editor alternative downloads.
Oxygen XML Editor 20.0. (x86/x64) 293.1/288.9 Mb Oxygen XML Editor is the complete XML editing solution, both for XML developers and content authors. It provides must have tools for XML editing, covering most XML standards and technologies. Oxygen XML Editor 20.0 Build Enterprise. Oxygen XML Editor is the complete XML editing solution, both for XML developers and content authors. It provides must have tools for XML editing, covering most XML standards and technologies. Oxygen XML Editor includes all the features of Oxygen XML Developer and Author.
OXYGENINSTALLDIRpluginsacrolinx (If the subdirectory acrolinx doesn’t yet exist inside OXYGENINSTALLDIRplugins, then create it.) The file plugin.xml and the directory lib should be located at the top level of the acrolinx directory.
Details Group Tabs
The Premier All-In-One XML Editing Suite.
Oxygen XML Editor is the best XML editor available and provides a comprehensive suite of XML authoring and development tools. It is designed to accommodate a large number of users, ranging from beginners to XML experts. It is available on multiple platforms, all major operating systems, and as a standalone application or an Eclipse plug-in. You can use Oxygen XML Editor in conjunction with all XML-based technologies and it includes a large variety of powerful tools for creating, editing, and publishing XML documents.
Oxygen Xml Editor 22.1
- XML Editor,
|December 2020||488/854||11 (0.01%)||8|
|November 2020||489/925||27 (0.01%)||18|
|October 2020||562/927||17 (0%)||8|
|September 2020||635/894||8 (0%)||12|
|August 2020||558/867||11 (0%)||18|
|July 2020||537/870||14 (0%)||9|
|June 2020||536/867||15 (0%)||7|
|May 2020||518/876||20 (0%)||19|
|April 2020||588/891||13 (0%)||12|
|March 2020||568/892||17 (0%)||15|
|February 2020||446/885||33 (0.01%)||31|
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0Download last 500 errors (CSV)
March 19, 2018
Submitted by Syncro Soft SRL.
Release date: March 16, 2018
Syncro Soft, the developer of the Oxygen XML suite of products, is proud to announce the immediate availability of version 20 of its industry leading XML editing suite of products, Oxygen XML Editor, Author, Developer, Web Author, WebHelp, as well as the new Oxygen PDF Chemistry. Version 20.0 brings you a variety of new features and improvements that focus on productivity, performance, efficiency, and simplicity.
New Features and Improvements in Oxygen XML Editor include:
- The comprehensive DITA validation can report unused keys or unreferenced reusable components. New DITA refactoring actions make it easy to rename keys, extract sections as topics, or convert CALS tables to simple tables. An external DITA-OT can be provided as a plugin and the DITA PDF output using CSS contains accessibility enhancements.
- The WebHelp Responsive publishing system introduces Oxygen Publishing Templates as a package containing resources that define all aspects of the output and makes it very easy to use and share customizations. Other enhancements include an improved default layout, image map hotspots are automatically highlighted, and new components such as the topic table of contents and an expand/collapse sections button.
- Some new add-ons provide additional functionality to create a more dynamic development environment. The add-ons include a Git client, batch converter from Markdown or HTML to XHTML, DITA or DocBook, enhanced DocBook validation, a translation package builder, and a plugin that automatically updates DITA prolog information.
- The XSLT support now includes XPath content completion, search and refactoring in text value templates, documentation for the functions and named templates defined in the current XSLT, improved refactoring actions, and more help when debugging.
- The Schematron Quick Fix support was updated to reflect the latest SQF updates and to provide better content completion and internationalization support.
- An XSpec add-on is available that allows you to run and view XSLT unit test results, re-run failed or specific tests, and to compare expected versus actual results. XSpec was updated to its latest version and now it can also be used for testing Schematron. The XSpec content completion was also improved to offer global parameters, template names, or function names.
- JSON code syntax is now highlighted when embedded in XHTML or in DITA code blocks. JSON also now has better formatting for arrays or you can easily convert to JSON from XML.
- Oxygen PDF Chemistry, the built-in PDF engine based on CSS, was updated to provide better control for page sequences, support for vertical text in page margin boxes, better hyphenation, and the possibility to wrap content anywhere it overflows. Linking to specific sections within the PDF is also now possible using the named destinations support.
- This version includes numerous other improvements, new API entry points or extensions, and many component updates, including new versions of Saxon, Calabash, and DITA-OT.
Version 20.0 of the Oxygen XML Web Author is the latest release for the innovative web-based authoring tool. Its powerful technology and adaptive interface allows you to review, contribute, and edit content from anywhere you have access to a browser, on desktops PCs, tablets, or mobile devices. It includes a variety of new features and improvements to make your authoring, collaborating, and reviewing experience more efficient, accurate, and productive than ever before. Magicjack driver for mac.
New Features added in Oxygen XML Web Author version 20.0 include:
- Web Author can be configured to provide a simplified authoring experience for non-technical users, to make the behavior of the Enter key work similar to that of a standard word processor (and CTRL+Enter would open the content completion window).
- The support for connecting to Git repositories was improved, you can use a master account to perform operations on behalf of any user and you can use pull request workflows even if you have commit rights.
- The user interface for track changes was improved, accept/reject actions are now easier to access in the Review panel.
For the complete list of new features and detailed information, please visit http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-versionOxygen 20.0 can be freely evaluated for 30 days from http://www.oxygenxml.com/download.htmlOxygen XML Web Author can also be tested online athttps://www.oxygenxml.com/webapp-demo-aws/app/oxygen.html
To purchase Oxygen XML Editor, Author, Developer or WebHelp, please visit the Oxygen XML store at http://www.oxygenxml.com/buy.html
The Oxygen XML Web Author is available through several subscription packages athttp://www.oxygenxml.com/webauthor/#buy
If you are interested in triggering some of the processing provided by Oxygen from other processes, you can do that using the new Oxygen XML Scripting license. For details, please contact us at [email protected]
About Syncro Soft
Syncro Soft develops the industry-acclaimed Oxygen XML Editor, facilitating teams in small businesses, Fortune 500 enterprises, universities, government agencies, and international organizations in authoring documents, publishing in different formats, collaborating with team members, and managing content. At the same time, Oxygen enables XML developers to develop advanced style-sheets, edit schema, generate documentation, debug files, and connect databases. It is the only tool that supports all XML schema languages. It provides the widest coverage of state-of-the-art XML technologies, complies with standards of World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and of other organizations, and enhances productivity through an intuitive and innovative authoring and development environment.
Oxygen is a registered trademark of Syncro Soft in the U.S and other countries. Any other trademarks or service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Oxygen Xml Editor 20.0 Free
SOURCE: Syncro Soft [email protected]://www.oxygenxml.com