More than 30 tools are now available for Windows and Mac that enable users to complete tasks with a single click – from Drive Cleaning, to Presentation Mode, and Screen Recording
Bellevue, WA, USA – August 22, 2017 – Parallels® ( www.parallels.com/about ), a global leader in cross-platform solutions and creator of the No. 1-selling software for running Windows® applications on a Mac®, today launched Parallels Desktop® 13 for Mac ( www.parallels.com/desktop ), which provides macOS High Sierra readiness and support for upcoming Windows 10 features. Bringing together the best of both worlds, Parallels Desktop 13 makes it simple for MacBook Pro users to add Windows applications to the Touch Bar, and use Touch Bar within Windows applications. It is also the first solution to bring the upcoming Windows 10 People Bar feature to the Mac – including integration with the Mac Dock and Spotlight. The new version also features up-to 100 percent performance improvements for completing certain tasks.
“This year, for the first time ever, we are bringing the two hottest features from Mac and Windows into one place via Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac,” said Jack Zubarev, Parallels president. “This new release delivers our best-ever Windows on Mac performance, plus innovative and useful new features and tools to help users get more done quickly and efficiently.”<br/> With a single mouse click, the Parallels Installation Assistant will automatically install Windows 10 into a virtual machine (VM), which can be purchased at a later date without losing data or installed applications, making getting started in Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac simpler than ever. It also enables users to purchase and automatically install Windows 10 from Microsoft, add an existing copy of Windows, and simply move their PC to their Mac. From the beginning, users can choose to make Windows look like a PC (Full Screen) or make Windows invisible (Coherence mode), while launching Windows apps from the Mac Dock, Launch Pad or Windows Start Menu, enabling users to tailor the experience to their liking.
Best of Both Worlds
Parallels Desktop 13.0.1 Crack + Activation Key Generator. Parallels Desktop 13.0.1 Crack is the latest version of the connectivity software that is uploaded here on this page with full features to download for free. As it is the latest version of the software so it is loaded with new features and tools that are really awesome in working. Parallels 13 Activation Key Generator Typically, the OLP program is reserved Parallels 13 Activation Key Generator for public, private, healthcare and academic organizations with 5+ active users. How to install wii mod batch file opener. Call today and find out if an Parallels 13 Activation Key Generator open license program is best suited for your organization.
Parallels Desktop 13 provides Mac Touch Bar integration for Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as browsers including Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera. Additionally, when you are using the Windows Start Menu or Desktop, Parallels Desktop 13 features Taskbar pinned elements, along with Cortana, Task View and settings in the Touch Bar. Thousands of other Windows applications that run in Parallels Desktop can quickly be customized with popular Touch Bar actions, if the default set of functional keys is not enough.<br/> Not only can Parallels Desktop enhance existing Mac features, but it also can build on Windows tools as well. Parallels Desktop 13 integrates People Bar (from Windows 10 Insider Preview build 16232), a forthcoming Windows 10 feature that lets users pin contacts to the Taskbar. Although Windows limits People Bar contacts to three, the Mac Dock doesn’t limit favorite contacts and enables their photos to be larger for easy viewing.
More Productivity Tools
New Parallels Desktop 13 innovations include Picture-in-Picture (PiP) View, a feature which creates windows of other active VMs, which are always visible on top, even when a Mac app is in Full Screen mode. Now, it is easy to monitor and work in multiple operating systems (OS) and their applications simultaneously on one screen, or watch a video while switching between macOS Spaces and applications. PiP View joins popular Parallels Desktop customization settings such as Coherence (Windows is invisible while using Windows apps on a Mac), Full Screen mode, and Window mode (Windows in a window in macOS).<br/> New Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition features coming this Fall include the customer-inspired Single Application mode, which lets IT admins deliver, lock and secure an invisible Windows VM with selected applications to a user's Mac Dock – making it easy for them to discover and use the Windows apps just like Mac apps.<br/> The latest version of Parallel Desktop provides a number of visual and display improvements for improved transitions and better scaling resolution. Owners of hi-res Retina displays will enjoy greatly improved sharpness of text and graphics in scaled mode.
More than 30 Single-click Utilities for Windows and Mac:
New and popular utilities include:
- Clean Drive – easily free up disk space
- Presentation Mode – Prevent embarrassing notifications, desktop reveals of personal files, and screen saver lockout delays during the presentation – in just one click. (Mac only)
- Download Video – In just one click, download video from YouTube, Facebook and other websites so you can enjoy watching it anytime
- Find Duplicates – Search any drive or folder to quickly find identical files (even with different names), and free up disc space
- Record Screen – Capture video of your entire screen, a window or select area – which can include audio from your computer microphone – in one click.
Significant performance improvements include:
- Up to 100 percent performance improvement for External Thunderbolt SSD drives (near native performance)
- Up to 50 percent faster Snapshot creation for VMs with a large amount of memory.
- Up to 47 percent faster working in Windows files in Windows on rotational discs
- Up to 47 percent faster working with Windows files on a Mac
- Up to 40 percent faster USB device performance in most scenarios
- OpenGL 3 support added for DIALux evo professional lighting design software and the popular strategy game Northgard
In addition to the overall improvements to Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac, Parallels has made upgrades to the Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro and Business Edition including:
Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac Pro Edition
- Assign up to 32 cores (vCPU) and 128 GB of vRAM per VM, so upcoming iMac Pro users can create super powerful VMs.
- View Set Resolution menu to immediately switch resolutions for podcast, video tutorial or web browser testing – including common 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 ratios with resolutions from 1024 x 768 to 3360 x 2300.
- Quick Virtual Machine IP Address Lookup to check and copy IP address from GUI to the clipboard in one click
- Free pre-configured VMs in the Installation Assistant, which can be installed in one click, now include: Windows 10 Development Environment, Linux (Mint, CentOS, Debian GNU, Ubuntu and Fedora), Android and macOS.
- Analyze and optimize apps’ performance in Parallels Desktop with improved Intel VTune Amplifier, Linux ‘perf’ and Mozilla “rr” support
- Modern IE Test Environments in the Installation Assistant now feature pre-configured 90-day trial VMs from Microsoft which include: Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 (stable), Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 (preview), IE 11 on Windows 8.1, IE 11 on Windows 7, IE 10 on Windows 7, IE 9 on Windows 7, and IE 8 on Windows 7.
Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac Business Edition
- Single Application Mode deployment to help end users focus on their end goal instead of being distracted by unfamiliar Windows and virtualization elements
- Ability to add selected Windows applications to user’s Dock upon deployment
- New Business Edition features coming this Fall include:
- Ability to invite users via email for improved productivity and end user management
- Assign separate administrators for sublicenses for improved efficiency in management
- New design of Parallels My Account portal to manage subscriptions and licenses
Availability and Pricing
Online Generator Activation Code
Today, Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac, Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition and Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition are available for subscribers and upgraders from Parallels Desktop 11 and 12 ( www.parallels.com/upgradepd13 ), as well as new customers, online at www.parallels.com/desktop and at local retail and online stores worldwide. Free 14-day full-featured trials of Parallels Desktop are also available for download.<br/> The recommended retail price (RRP) of Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac is $79.99. Upgrades for existing Parallels Desktop 11 and 12 for Mac perpetual license customers are $49.99, with an introductory offer to upgrade to a Parallels Desktop Pro Edition subscription for $49.99 per year for life. Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition and Business Edition are each available to new customers for $99.99 per year. Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition and Business Edition include a complimentary concurrent subscription to both Parallels Toolbox for Mac and Parallels Toolbox for Windows ( www.parallels.com/toolbox ), as well as Parallels Access ( www.parallels.com/access ).
Parallels is a global leader in cross-platform solutions which make it possible and simple for customers to use and access the applications and files they need on any device or operating system. We help customers take advantage of the best technology out there, whether it’s Windows, Mac, iOS, Android™ or the cloud. Parallels solves complex engineering and user experience problems by making it simple and cost-effective for businesses and individual customers to use applications wherever they may be—local, remote, in the private datacenter or in the cloud. Visit www.parallels.com/about for more information.<br/> Stay connected with Parallels and our online communities: Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/parallelsinc , follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/parallelsmac and visit our blog at http://blog.parallels.com.
*based on Parallels internal testing
Parallels and the Parallels logo are registered trademarks of Parallels IP Holdings GmbH in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Here at Parallels, we would like to thank our millions of users for choosing our software, Parallels Desktop® for Mac, the #1 choice for Mac® users for over a decade. With pirated licenses on the rise in every software market, we want to encourage curious users to read this blog post thoroughly before hunting for a Parallels Desktop for Mac cracked license key. We dive into security risks and concerns and explore why users should be cautious about using a crack/torrent version of Parallels Desktop from unidentified sites—or simply put, the pirating sites.
Are you searching for a cracked license key of Parallels Desktop for Mac? Globally, millions of users are turning to installing bootleg versions of software as more companies either increase their prices or change to a subscription model. In the software ecosystem, there has always been a dense market for pirated or cracked licenses to obtain the software illegally. While users may save a penny or two, the dangers of using pirated copies grossly outweigh the benefits.
Parallels 13 Activation Key Generator Mac
According to 2018 Revulytics, the top 20 software license misuse and piracy hotspots are not only in the United States, but also China, India, Russia, Germany and many more. Funny enough, there are only nine countries in the world that have no reports of unpaid software! In recent years, Google has been asked to remove over 100,000 pirated links every hour. The reality is that the market for pirated software continues to grow, regardless of efforts from software companies or search engines.
Potential risks that users face when utilizing pirated or illegally cracked licenses for Parallels Desktop (or any macOS or Windows software) are:
- Malware – Malware is shorthand for “malicious software.” By Bullguard’s definition, it is a computer program that is designed to infiltrate and damage computers without the user’s consent.
- Keyloggers or spyware – These are usually used in identity or financial threats. They’re designed to steal passwords or banking information. This can cause years of difficult loopholes to get your identity or financial health back up to speed.
- Ransomware – An extortion-based threat that is considered a cryptovirology because it locks a user out of software or hardware until a ransom is paid. CSOOnline outlines the 6 biggest ransomeware attacks of the last 5 years. While the commonality of this threat has gone down in recent year, ransomware is still very much considered to be a concern for both individual users and enterprise companies.
- Viruses and worms – Kaspersky released an educational article outlining the difference between the two: “An important distinction between computer viruses and worms is that viruses require an active host program or an already infected and active operating system in order for viruses to run, cause damage and infect other executable files or documents, while worms are standalone malicious programs that can self-replicate and propagate via computer networks, without human help.”
- Bloatware – Bloatware is software that is downloaded without the user’s knowledge. It eventually utilizes hardware’s memory resources to cause a device to become so slow it is eventually unusable.
Not to mention, you also lose all future benefits of functionality, security, support and updates—and your cracked Parallels Desktop for Mac license can be disabled at any time. Almost every software company has backend intelligence to check if a license is registered, and they regularly do this check throughout the lifecycle of their product.
Activation Key Generator Online
The Parallels End User License Agreement states that users may use one copy of the software activated by a license key on a single instance owned, leased or controlled by the user. In accordance with the End User License Agreement terms and conditions, a Parallels Desktop retail license can only be used for activation of Parallels Desktop on a single Mac machine at a time.
Note: To use Parallels Desktop on several Mac machines, users will need to purchase the corresponding number of licenses. If you’d like to move Parallels Desktop from one computer to another, you don’t need to buy a new key. Simply uninstall the software from the Mac it’s currently installed on before installing on a new one.
If you have feedback you’d like to provide surrounding Parallels and the Parallels family of products, please reach out to us! We sincerely are open to improving our policies for global users.
We encourage users to buy their software directly from the manufacturer or directly from authorized resellers. This directly benefits the teams of real humans who pour hard work into their product to provide an excellence experience for the end user.
Windows 10 Activation Key Generator
If you’re looking to download a free copy of Parallels Desktop, feel free to download our 14-day trial and run Windows, Linux and other popular OSes on your Mac, without rebooting.