Almost all users who purchase a subscription for Parallels Desktop do so with one goal in mind: to install Windows on Mac. Parallels Desktop Mac Business Edition will help you and your employees easily work with Windows programs on Mac, running even the most demanding applications effortlessly.
Migrate email, calendars, contacts and Download Parallels Desktop 11 more. Ask about a full scale data Download Parallels Desktop 11 migration and deployment. We've got you covered. Plan your project after normal hours of operation. Work with industry-leading licensing experts make the process seamless. Start Parallels Desktop and click Install Windows or another OS from DVD or image file, then click Continue. Step 2: Parallels wizard will detect the installation media automatically.
Before proceeding, you should have already signed up for Parallels My Account. In this article, you’ll learn how to how to install and activate Parallels Desktop. Only then can you install Windows on Mac.
How do you install Windows on Mac?
Installing Windows on Mac is a crucial step to being able to run Windows applications on a macOS® device. To be able to do this, you first need to install a Windows virtualization tool on your Mac computer, such as Parallels Desktop. Parallels Desktop is not only perfectly compatible with any Windows program—it’s also fast, secure, and designed for rapid mass deployments.
How to install Parallels Desktop
- Download the Parallels Desktop installer to your Mac.
- Double-click the .dmg installation file to mount it in Finder, then double-click Install.
- Read through the Software License Agreement and click Accept.
- Once prompted, enter your local Mac user password to finalize the installation.
Next, you’ll activate Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
How to activate Parallels Desktop Business Edition
- Start Parallels Desktop by double-clicking the icon.
- If the first screen that opens is the Installation Assistant, Skip it for now. The Installation Assistant helps you install Windows—you can run this at a later time.
- Go to the Parallels Desktop dropdown menu, and then click Account & License.
4. This opens the Sign-in dialog box.
5. Click on the Business Edition button at the lower-left corner, which opens the Enter Business Key dialog. This then prompts you to enter your Parallels Desktop Business Edition license key. After entering it, click Activate.
6. If your activation was successful, you’ll see a confirmation message.
And just like that, your Parallels Desktop Business Edition is installed, activated and ready for Windows installation!
Read “How to Install Windows 10 in Parallels Desktop for Mac” for the complete instructions on how to install Windows on Mac.
Experience how easy it is to install Windows on Mac
Parallels Mac Os
With Parallels Desktop Business Edition, you can install Windows on Mac across your organization without breaking a sweat. Try it out yourself. Download the free trial now.
- Parallels Desktop Business Edition Quick Start Guide: Read more
- Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition product page: Read more
- How to Install Windows on Mac blog: Read more
- Install Windows on your Mac using Parallels Desktop: Read more
- Does Windows come with my purchase of Parallels Desktop for Mac? Read more
Parallels Desktop 11 is the latest version of Parallels that supports Windows 10 on OS X EI Capitan that can be available on the basis of annual subscription or for desktop edition. This Parallels Desktop 11 makes the users to have latest Windows OS and Mac OS X at the same time on Mac. Many users are successfully using Windows 10 on Mac with the help of Parallels latest version. Labeljoy 5.2.0 build 104 keygen 64-bit. But, still there are some Mac users who are unable to install Windows 10 successfully on Windows 10. Here, users should dial an expert technical support telephone number for Mac to have successful installation of Windows 10 on Mac.
Parallels Desktop 12
However, if you are currently using Windows on Mac and want to have the latest Windows, then you can go through this article post have an easy procedure for the installation of Windows 10 on Mac. Read also http://www.reallygoodarticles.com/articles/43004/1/Windows-10-Mac-Parallels-desktop-11/Page1.html
Let’s go through the instructions shown here:
- First you need to have installation image with product key for Windows 10.
- Now, with VM wizard download Windows 10.
- Start your Parallels Desktop and then click on install Windows from files of image or DVD and click on Continue.
- Now, installation media is detected by wizard automatically.
- Enter the product key for Windows and choose Express Installation.
- Now, you need to choose VM profile to have better performance.
- Indicate name and location on Mac for Windows 10.
- Now, if you also want to have other users’ accounts on Mac to have Windows 10 installation access then choose the option as Share with other users of this Mac.
- Now, start installation process.
- After completing of installation process Windows automatically restart and Parallels automatically get installed successfully.
- If all these things do not happen successfully, then you can have Mac technical support for Parallels to have perfect installation with no hassle.
Parallels Desktop 11 For Mac Install Software
These all above steps are surely going to make you to have successful installation of Windows 10 on your Mac with Parallels Desktop 11. After successful installation if you face any type of issues with your Mac, then you can dial a Parallels technical support number to have the complete resolution to all the issues that you are facing with Windows 10 or Mac OS X on Parallels desktop 11. If you are getting problem in accessing Windows 10, then you can also call on Windows technical support number. Read also http://mactechnical.tumblr.com/post/147932181733/parallels-desktop-10-support-mac-os-x-yosemite