Get Free Web Hosting with Unlimited Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth and Unlimited Websites from Aeonfree. With PHP and MySQL and no forced ads on your free website. Detailed documentation with various problem solutions is a just small glimpse of what cPanel hosting has to offer. It also has practical tools for file, email, and MySQL database management. In addition to that, hosting with cPanel. There may be occasions when you want to limit access to either the whole or part of your web site/hosting. For example, if you are setting up a new static site and want to restrict access until the s. Gigarocket offer free cPanel website hosting accounts that come with FTP access, PHP/mySQL and your own private emails. Best rated provider of free web space since 2013. Gigarocket offer a completely free. CPanel Hosting with FREE SSD InMotion Hosting with cPanel makes managing your server easier than ever. Whether you have Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Reseller Hosting, or a Dedicated Server, you can take advantage of all of the features cPanel has to offer.
- Cpanel Hosting Reviews
- Shared Cpanel Hosting
- Free Hosting
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT. We collect information in different ways from Users who may access our services, or the network of websites accessible through our services.
- Registration and Account Information. Subscribers are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our services including name, postal address, email address, phone number, and billing information (such as a credit card number). Subscribers may also be asked to complete an online form that collects information about demographics, product usage and preferences, along with other information that will help us improve our products and services.
- Customer Surveys. We may periodically conduct customer surveys. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. However, we encourage our Users to participate in these surveys because your survey answers provide us with important information that helps us improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information, if provided, will remain confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party service provider on our behalf.
- USE OF INFORMATION. We use the information we collect to provide cloud-based product solutions and services along with collecting payment. Passively collected information, such as information collected from or about your device including through the placement or reading of cookies or other tracking technologies is used to provide a customized experience as you use our services.
- Subscriber Contact/Account Information. The information collected from Subscribers is used to manage each Subscriber's account (such as for billing and account management purposes) and to promote other products or services that we believe may be of interest to the Subscriber. We may also generate aggregate profiles from information that Subscribers provide during registration (such as the total number of Subscribers in a given category). As explained in more detail below, we may in certain instances use aggregated and non-identifying information to promote advertisements that appear on our website and in connection with our services.
- Analytics/Statistics. We use information gathered from our website analytics (for example, User IP addresses) to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer and optimize our website. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our website and make your browsing and purchasing experience more responsive, efficient, or enjoyable. Any statistics gathered by us are proprietary property of the Company.
- Responses to Email Inquiries. When Subscribers send email inquiries to us, the return email address (and other personal information provided in the inquiry) is used to answer the email inquiry we receive.
- Customer Surveys. We may use the contact and other information provided to follow up with Users who respond to our customer surveys to help resolve issues internally or with our third party partners. For example, we may contact Users based on their survey answers or to highlight certain changes we made in response to User feedback.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OR NON-IDENTIFYING AGGREGATED DATA. From time to time, we may share personal information with the Company's other fully or partially-owned entities and brands to improve or offer new products or services that we believe may be of interest to our Users. We may also share personal information when we believe that such disclosure is required by law, to deliver a product or service, or as described below.
- Product and Service Partners. Some products or services are offered or promoted to Users in conjunction with a partner or sponsor. For example, we may partner with other corporate affiliates of the Company or with trusted non-affiliated partners for co-promotions of a particular product or service. We may share certain User information such as contact or demographic information, but no billing information, with such partners or sponsors in order to provide the relevant services or to run the promotion. If we share User information with such partners and sponsors, we require that they maintain the User information in confidence, and use the information solely for purposes of providing the services or carrying out the agreed upon promotion.
- Service Providers. We may transfer (or otherwise make available) your personal information to third parties that help us provide our services or provide services on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to authorize and process payments, administer surveys, or run promotions. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our third party service providers in the United States or in other jurisdictions. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
- Online Advertisements. We do not share personally identifiable information about individual Users with advertisers. We may display online advertisements and we may share aggregated and non-identifying information about our Users that we collect through the registration process or through online surveys and promotions with certain advertisers. In some instances, we use this aggregated and non-identifying information to deliver tailored advertisements. For example, an advertiser may tell us the audience they want to reach (e.g., males between 25 and 55 years of age) and provide us with an advertisement tailored to the audience. Based upon the aggregated and non-identifying information we have collected, we may then display the advertisement to the intended audience.
- Customer Surveys. We may share User information obtained from customer surveys within the Company and with trusted third parties to develop or provide products and services that we believe would be of interest to the User.
- Sale of Business. If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such change in ownership or use of your personal information as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Law Enforcement and Special Cases. We, or our service providers, may disclose personal information about Users, or information regarding your use of the services in response to governmental or legal requests (such as to a subpoena, search warrant, or court order), or as otherwise required to comply with applicable laws. We may also disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against a party that threatens us, our systems or our Users (for example, to prevent a Distributed Denial of Service, or DDoS, attack).
- Domain Registration. In certain jurisdictions or pursuant to the rules of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ('ICANN') or certain registries, the contact information you provide to register a domain name ('Domain Name Registration Information') has to be made available and accessible to the public through a 'WHOIS' search. The WHOIS database is a publicly accessible database that lists the Domain Name Registration Information for a particular domain name, the name server(s) to which the domain name points, and the domain name's creation and expiration date. The Domain Name Registration Information you provide is hosted by us or a third party service provider and is made available to the public through WHOIS searches. At times, Subscribers may receive solicitations that result from searches of the publicly available WHOIS database by other companies or individuals. Any such solicitations or SPAM do not come from us and we do not control the use of WHOIS information by third parties. We may also deposit your Domain Name Registration Information with a third-party escrow provider to comply with ICANN requirements.
- YOUR OPTIONS
- Public Forums. Please remember that any information you may disclose or post in our User directory, spotlights/case studies, testimonials, forums, or other public areas of our websites or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas. To request removal of your personal information from our community forums or testimonials, contact us at [email protected] In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know why we are unable to do so.
Unsubscribe/Opt-out. When you become a Subscriber of [email protected], you are automatically subscribed to receive transactional notices about your account, email newsletters and news of special promotions offered through FreeHosting and/or in conjunction with our partners.
To unsubscribe from FreeHosting newsletters and promotional mailings, please update your preferences with our Subscription Manager tool or email us at FreeHosting support.
How to Access or Modify Your Information. We allow you to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in your personal information we have in our custody or control by accessing your personal profile in your account or by contacting support via email, phone or online chat. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information records.
To ensure you receive the information you need to manage your account and protect your privacy, please be sure to keep your contact and billing information up to date. You can update all account-related information directly through your Control Panel.
- OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY. We have implemented measures designed to protect personal information in our custody and control. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Unfortunately, no data storage or transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information in transit and as stored on our systems or the systems of our third party service providers, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this website cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite our best efforts. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- Password. Your online access to certain personal information may be protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (such as letters, phone calls or email messages).
- CHILDREN UNDER 13. This website is not directed towards children and we do not seek to collect any personal information from children. If we become aware that personal information from a child under the age of 13 has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
- APPLICABLE TO ALL RESELLER RELATIONSHIPS. In addition to all of the terms and conditions set forth above, the following terms apply to Reseller relationships only.
- Information Related to Data Collected through Resellers. We may collect information under the direction of Resellers, and we have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data is provided, processed or obtained by our Resellers. Customers who seek access, or who seek to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to the Reseller's data controller. If the Reseller requests that we remove the data, we will respond to such request within thirty (30) business days.
- Choice. If you are a customer of one of our Resellers and would no longer like to be contacted by such Reseller, please contact the Reseller from whom you purchased products or services.
- Data Retention. We retain personal data we process on behalf of our Resellers for as long as needed to provide services under the relationship. We will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
This file was last modified on August 06, 2016.
- MySQL Database Wizard
This tutorial provides step-by-step examples of creating a database and database user using the cPanel MySQL Database Wizard tool.
Login to your site Login to your site
Login to your hosting control panel (cPanel) with information provided by your host company.
MySQL Database Wizard MySQL Database Wizard
Under the Database section, click on the MySQL Database Wizard icon. Gopro studio mac download free.
Step 1. Create a Database Step 1. Create a Database
Step 1 in the wizard is creating the database. Simply give your database a name. The actual database name will be prepended by your hosting account name. In this example, after clicking Next Step, the database michaelh_demowp will be created.
Step 2. Create Database Users Step 2. Create Database Users
The next step in the wizard requires creating a database user and assigning that user a password. When entering the password, make sure the password strength meter registers Very Strong for your selected password. Also remember the password you enter as you will need that information later. In this example, dbuser is entered in the Username field, but when the Create User button is clicked, the database user ultimately will be named michaelh_dbuser.
Step 3. Add User to Database Step 3. Add User to Database
In Step 3, you assign the user to the database and you assign the necessary database privileges. In this case, click the All Privileges checkbox and click the Next Step button to assign all privileges to the database user.
Step 4. Complete the task Step 4. Complete the task
In this step, you are notified that the user was addeed to the database. You have successfully created the database, created the user, and assigned privileges to that user.
Editing the WordPress Config File Editing the WordPress Config File
Open the file
wp-config-sample.php using a text editor.
There are the four pieces of information you need to complete in the file. The following is an example; yours may look slightly different:
Note that the prefix michaelh_ assigned by that cPanel is part of the database and database user. Also note, the DB_HOST value for almost all cPanel hosts is localhost.
Cpanel Hosting Reviews
Important!!!! Save the completed file as
Shared Cpanel Hosting
Continuing the Installation Continuing the Installation
The database is created, and user is created and assigned to the database with the proper privileges. And the
wp-config.php is updated with the database information. At this point it is okay to move to Step 4 of the Installation process.