The Reflotron Plus is a single test clinical chemistry system that provides immediate, accurate and reliable results of the most important parameters in primary care, from whole blood, plasma or serum, including:
Liver and pancreas enzymes
User’s Manual User’s Manual Reflotron plus service manual by mdhc7 - Issuu The Reflotron Plus system is a single test system which allows the quantitative determination of 17 clinical chemistry parameters from whole blood, plasma or serum. A quick and easy-to-use desktop-analyzer for the doctor's office. In-Stock New and Recertified Defibrillators, Large Selection, Great Value. Call Master Medical today for a great value on our large in-stock selection of Defibrillators including Zoll, Physio. Reflotron Sprint Manual This is likewise one of the factors by obtaining the soft documents of this reflotron sprint manual by online. You might not require more become old to spend to go to the books instigation as competently as search for them. In some cases, you likewise do not discover the declaration reflotron sprint manual that you are.
Use the Reflotron Plus system to ensure quick performance and verification of diagnosis without delay. This system is suitable for use in primary care settings, as a back-up system in hospitals, private laboratories, screening sites and for health check-ups.
- Block Scientific – New and Refurbished Lab Equipment.
- DESCRIPTION Delivers test results comparable to standard central laboratory results in two to three minutes per parameter. With the support of Reflotron® Plus for your treatment recommendations and for improving patient compliance, the effectiveness of your practice will increase and your patients' loyalty will be strengthened.
Service Manual Honda
Simple and easy to use: highly flexible due to wide range of parameters and sample materials
Fast results: test results available within 2 – 3 minutes
Safe and reliable results: correlate to well standardized laboratory methods / validated in a number of clinical studies
Barcode reader and / or keyboard for patient ID / sample input
Fast start from standby mode
No sample or reagent preparation required
Immediate online or print out results available
DESCRIPTIONDelivers test results comparable to standard central laboratory results in two to three minutes per parameter.
With the support of Reflotron® Plus for your treatment recommendations and for improving patient compliance, the effectiveness of your practice will increase and your patients' loyalty will be strengthened. For most tests whole blood can be directly used besides serum or plasma. There is no need to prepare reagents or to calibrate the instrument.
All further processing is done automatically by the instrument within 2 to 3 minutes, 18 to 30 tests per hour can be performed. The results are shown on the display, documented via the integrated printer and are also stored ti the internal memory for further processing.
FORUMSView All (3)
Reflotron Service Manual PdfAsk a New Question
Reflotron Service Manual Free
5 years ago
|5 years agoservice manual|
can anyone give me the service manual of roche reflotron plus kindly??Reply
6 years ago
|6 years agoerror 404|
hi my rflotron machine give me a bad result since 2days ago
in fact it put on the screen error 404 bad remission
9 years ago
|9 years agoReflotron plus dry chemistry analyzer..!|
Uninstall avast for mac. Dear colleagues,
Who has ever encountered Error 404, shutter , bad remission on a reflotron plus machine, ? how did u solve the problem,
Thanks looking forward to your assistance.Reply
- Patient / sample identification
- Storage of up to 60 results with date and time
- Documentation with built in printer
- Heart risk calculator
- LDL cholesterol calculation
- CHOL / HDL Cholesterol ratio
- Creatinine clearance calculation
- Immediate ready for measurement standby mode
- 30 micro liter whole blood, plasma or serum
- Quantitative results after 2-3 minutes
- Navigation via display
- No reagents preparing, No calibration necessary
- Automatic parameter detection
- Compact bench top analyzer
- Single test determination
- Long stability of the reagents