- Remixlive 1.3.2 – Optimize your live performances. Remixlive is optimized for live performance: change the tempo, adjust samples’ tone or play them in reverse.
- Remixlive is optimized for live performance: change the tempo, adjust samples' tone or play them in reverse mode, all in real time! /// PRO-SOUNDING SAMPLES. Modular Grid: customize the grid size to your own preference, up to 10 columns and 10 lines. 48 samples per pack: beats, basslines, melodies, vocals and FX samples.
Remixlive 1.3.2 Remixlive 2.0.1 Remixlive 2.0.2. All in all, Remixlive is a feature-rich tool that helps you create music and that. OS, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows.
The essential app for instant remixing, powered by pro samples. Remix music with synced loops, sounds & FX.
Mixvibes, the pioneer of digital DJing, introduces the perfect remix toolbox: lay down samples on a grid of pads and tweak them in seconds. Remixlive is all you need to turn ideas into high-quality tracks.
Want to create unique songs? Record live input through your microphone or sound card and capture any sound, voice or instrument. Fine-tune your samples by editing their length and envelope (ADSR). Play several samples per column to create rich and layered tracks and resize the grid at will.
Remixlive is optimized for live performance: change the tempo, adjust samples' tone or play them in reverse mode, all in real time!
/// PRO-SOUNDING SAMPLES
• Modular Grid: customize the grid size to your own preference, up to 10 columns and 10 lines.
• 48 samples per pack: beats, basslines, melodies, vocals and FX samples.
• Already over 18 varied sample packs, ranging from Hip-Hop to Dubstep - and more to come.
• Artist pack by legendary DJ/producer Carl Cox & more to be added.
• Create new packs by mixing and matching samples from existing packs.
• Colored pads: choose among 16 colors to customize your grid.
/// REMIX TOOLBOX
• Instant FX pad with all-new effects: Infinite Delay, Low Phaser, Flangus, Jet-Up, Metalizer, Basic Slicer, Fast Gate, Crush, Bliss, Big Bright Hall, Freezer, Reactor.
• Loop your track using the different beat-repeat pads, from 2 bars down to a single beat.
• Live BPM control (time stretching): change the tempo on the fly without changing the pitch.
• Play several pads per column simultaneously.
• Full mixer: for each column, control level, filter, Mute and Solo + DJM-modeled 3 band EQs.
• Record your performance in high-quality audio: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg
• Share your recordings via SoundCloud & YouTube.
• Support for any MIDI controller through MIDI learning.
• Control the app with your keyboard.
• VST & AU host sync and syncs plugin with host transport: sync Remixlive with the host software of your choice.
/// EDIT SAMPLES
• Edit Play mode (loop, one-shot, gate), Quantize, Gain, ADSR, Pan, Loop Division, Reverse.
• Retrigger mode: tap on a sample to replay it from the beginning.
• Import your own samples from the Finder in a variety of formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4a, AAC, FLAC, Ogg, MP4 and WMA are compatible.
• Record any sound or voice using any microphone or sound card.
• Load, move and duplicate any sample, anywhere on the grid.
• Transpose: raise or lower the tone of your samples.
• Audio limiter: avoid saturation.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
ABLETON LINK SUPPORT:
- Play in sync between several devices.
- Connect your devices to the same Wi-Fi network and activate Link.
- Sync Remixlive with compatible apps running on another device e.g. Cross DJ, Cross or Ableton Live.
- Samples are triggered automatically, either line by line or randomly.
- Adjust the speed (from the settings).
NEW CONTROLLER MAPPINGS:
- Novation Launchpad MK2.
- Akai APC Mini.
- Livid Instrument Base 2.
- Added sample deletion from collection.
- In VST host, it is now possible to record and playback a session (as a MIDI sequence).
- Master volume is now set to -3dB by default.
- Added 'AllStop' command (aka 'Panic') to reset the whole grid to off immediately.
- Fixed quantize pad start.
- Fixed possible audio glitch on one shot and gate pads.
- Fixed out of sync start when clock is stopped.
- Fixed periodic quantize glitch (every 32 beats).
with dead links and our team will try to re-upload files for you as soon as possible.
Remixlive Full Version 1.3.2 64 Bits
Comments for Remixlive 1.3.2 MacOSX:
No comments yet, add a comment!
InformationWould you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.
Continuing its march into fresh performer territory, Mixvibes has announce Remixlive for Windows. You may recall that Remixlive already exists on the iOS and Mac platforms, and with this version they have cross platform compatibility too. Cross… geddit? I’ll get me coat.
I could ramble on cracking bad jokes, but here’s the official and less pun-worthy verbiage from Mixvibes.
Mixvibes introduces Remixlive for PC + Remixlive for Mac 1.2
After releasing Remixlive for Mac in June, Mixvibes ships today Remixlive for PC. Alongside this version, it rolls out a general update to the laptop app that makes a handful of things a bit easier.
- Same feature set as the Mac version.
- Touch screen compatible: hit the pads to trigger samples, just like on hardware.
- Works on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM.
- Supported Drivers: ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI.
Import & export samples between platforms
- Import packs from Remixlive for iOS / for Mac to the PC version.
- Export packs bought or created in Remixlive PC to the iOS & Mac versions.
- Transfer the packs of the collection to another PC device.
Import & export sample packs tutorial video: https://youtu.be/TbjPNpJq2Ow
Import samples tutorial video: https://youtu.be/DleaUHYcxqo
Adjust BPM of individual samples
By default, Remixlive syncs all factory and imported samples to the master BPM. You can now choose to modify the BPM of any sample as follows:
- Play your sample at its nominal BPM (so it is not synced to the master BPM). This makes Remixlive easier to use for 1-shot for performances, thus using the app like a sampler.
- Double the BPM or halve it (in case the BPM was incorrectly analyzed).
- Crop your samples manually to compute a more accurate BPM.
New feature to control the tone of any sample when you change its tempo:
- When activated: Change the tempo of a sample without changing the tone.
- When deactivated: Change the tempo and tone of a sample together.
Improved envelope editing
- The length between the start and end of a sample is now snapped to standard beat lengths (1, 2, 4, 8, 16).
- Moving start and end points will keep the standard beat length chosen, allowing the sample to remain perfectly looped.
- Play a sample whose play mode is Gate and release the pad before the end the sample: the tail of the sound ( = its release) now can still be heard.
- Edit ADSR with the mouse.
Amtemu download mac app. Other improvements
- Remove, double or halve the BPM with new keyboard / MIDI controls .
- Select a given pad when on the Sample Editor mode, with new keyboard / MIDI controls.
- Bug fixes: Better import of user samples, no more ending silence when the envelope’s end point is changed, fixed audio glitch with custom ADSR, fixed memory leaks and more.
Last but not least, a new iOS version is out now! It brings iOS 10 compatibility + the possibility to export sample packs from here, as .rmxl files.
Pricing & availability
Remixlive for Mac/PC is available at an introductory price of $29.99 (instead of 69.99$). Download: http://www.mixvibes.com/remixlive-mac-pc
Remixlive for iOS is still available for free on the App Store. Download: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1058801458
Remixlive 1.3.2 Torrent
Key features of Mac/PC version
- Modular pad grid that fits any configuration or MIDI pad controller – up to 10 columns & 10 rows.
- 7 free sample packs (included directly in the app), with 18 more available as In App Purchases.
- Tweak your sound with beat repeat pads and instant FX.
- DJM-modeled high-quality EQs.
- Live BPM control: change the tempo on the fly without stopping the music.
- Multiple Mode: play several pads per column simultaneously.
- Edit Play mode, Quantize, Gain, ADSR, Pan, Loop Division, Reverse, Transpose.
- Import your own samples in WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4a, AAC, FLAC, Ogg, MP4 & WMA.
- Record any sound or voice through the mic or audio in — with an optional overdub.
- VST version to integrate into the DAW of your choice (Ableton Live, Cubase, GarageBand, etc.)
- Fully resizable and scalable interface.
- MIDI control: support for any MIDI controller through MIDI learning.
- No MIDI controller? Control the app using your keyboard or the touch-screen interface (PC only)
- HQ track recording in WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg.
Mixvibes has been developing DJ apps for Mac/PC, iOS and Android for over 15 years. The company also developed Pioneer’s rekordbox™, the standard music management software used in clubs all over the world.
I’ll be honest — the raw power of Ableton Live is quite intimidating to a good number of DJs, myself included. I get what it’s about, but what I really want is a way to trigger samples in a less complex way with a more friendly interface. I don’t need the vast creative repertoire that Live offers, and for my simple needs, Remixlive does the job I want to do, and does it on my iOS devices too.
The simplicity is endearing — anyone can walk up to it and begin to play, and be in sync too courtesy of (ironically) Ableton’s Link. Accessibility is the key here, and while some will bemoan the perceived lack of vital features, it has enough to get you engaged into a new way of performing with music. Yes, I’m a fan.