If you are having issues with your Real Tone Cable, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Adjust the tone and volume knobs on the guitar. Make sure the volume on your guitar is all the way up!
- Adjust the pickup switch/selector on your guitar. Change the pickup selection.
- Try plugging the cable into a different USB port on your PC or MAC.
Rocksmith is licensed through Steam on the PC and Mac and it's registered to the original user and can't be transferred. I bought a used one off eBay and it was a major hassle (although I was able to get it worked out in the end). Rocksmith Remastered - The Fastest Way to Learn Guitar™ A community to assist on your journey of learning how to play Guitar/Bass. Find out the latest news, and ask questions to further your journey! Stereo photo maker for mac os.
- Make sure no other peripherals/devices are connected to your PC or MAC.
- Rocksmith® 2014 Edition – Remastered includes a free downloadable update with a customizable learning curve, expanded practice tools, stat tracking, improved menus, and more. If you already own the original game, you can download the remastered updates for free at launch on October 4; there’s no need to repurchase.
- A free Guitar Hero/RockBand-like game MOD, forked from Frets on Fire and developped by British fans. Rocksmith is played using an electric guitar.FoFiX is played using a computer keyboard. Guest. May 2017. 4 agrees and 0 disagrees Played using a computer keyboard, not a real electric guitar.
- Disconnect and reconnect the breakaway section on the USB end of the Real Tone cable.
- Try unplugging the cable from the guitar while in the tuning screen. Tap the tip of the Real Tone Cable with your finger to see if there is any response on the screen. That can help determine if a signal is in fact traveling the full length of the cable. If so, that would mean that the cable might not be the issue. We would then suggest testing with another guitar to see if issue persists.
If you are playing on a console, you can also try connecting the cable to a PC to see if it will be recognized.
1. Plug your Real Tone cable into a USB port on your PC.
2. Right-click on the speaker icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
4. If 'Rocksmith USB Guitar Adapter' is listed, the cable should be functioning correctly.
Try adjusting your levels for the Rocksmith USB Guitar Adapter by following the steps for your particular gaming platform below.
1. Right-click on the speaker icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Double-click the entry for the 'Rocksmith USB Guitar Adapter.' It will display as a 'Microphone' device.
5. Change the Default Format to DVD Quality
7. Increase the level to 100. Click Apply and then OK.
Download Rocksmith 2014 Dlc Free
If you are still having issues, try reinstalling the driver for the cable:
1. Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then, under System, clicking Device Manager.
2. Right click 'Rocksmith USB Guitar Adapter' under 'Sound, video and game controllers', and select Uninstall.
3. Unplug the cable, and plug it back in to reinstall the driver.
Download Rocksmith 2014 Pc Free
1. Click the Finder icon in the far left of the dock at the bottom of your screen.
2. Select Applications on the left of the Finder window that comes up.
3. Find System Preferences in the Applications folder and double-click to open.
5. Select the Input tab in the Sound preferences pane.
6. Select 'Rocksmith USB Guitar Adapter' in the list of devices.
7. Increase the Input Volume level to 100%, and close the System Preferences window.
Rocksmith Mac Free Download
If still unsuccessful, you may have a faulty cable. You can try replacing the cable at the retailer for the fastest service.
Rocksmith Mac Free Download
If your retailer is unable to provide a replacement, you can process a RMA replacement with us by contacting our Support department via live chat or webmail.