- Listen to Rone Radio featuring songs from Spanish Breakfast free online. Listen to free internet radio, news, sports, music, and podcasts. Stream live CNN, FOX News Radio, and MSNBC. Plus 100,000 AM/FM radio stations featuring music, news, and local sports talk.
- Listen to Spanish Breakfast by Rone on Deezer. Intro, Spanish Breakfast (Video Edit), Belleville.
|Parent company||The Orchard Enterprises|
|Distributor(s)||Sony Music Entertainment|
FUGA Aggregation (Digital)
Intelligent Dance Music
Contemporary classical music
|Country of origin||France|
Rone’s debut “Bora - EP” (2008) attracted immediate support from 3D (Massive Attack), Sasha and Lee Burridge (Fabric). His debut album “Spanish Breakfast” (2009) came out to critical acclaim. Then he decided to move to Berlin to compose his 2nd album “Tohu Bohu” (2012), containing the hits “Parade” and “Bye Bye Macadam”.
InFiné is a French record label directed by Alexandre Cazac and Yannick Matray. Coming from electronic music, the label usually goes off the beaten path, from classical music to ambient, through club or pop music.
The idea of the label InFiné came true in February 2005 when Alexandre Cazac attends a concert by Francesco Tristano at Théâtre des Bouffes du Nord in Paris. The pianist covered 'Strings of Life', founding track of Detroittechno music, produced by Derrick May.
Officially, the label is born in January 2006 when Sebastien Devaud and Yannick Matray join Alexandre Cazac. Their first release is indeed the track 'Strings of Life' interpreted by Francesco Tristano, with remixes from the German producers Apparat and Kiki.
In 2007, Julien Gagnebien goes into partnership with InFiné and opens an office in Berlin, bringing to life the label's intent to be international.
In 2007, Sebastien Devaud aka Agoria leaves the label to dedicate himself to his DJ career.
The label’s approach is transversal and multidisciplinary. InFiné intends to promote meetings between styles and generations, but also between disciplines. It uses electronic music as a vehicle for promoting uncharted musical territories where heritage and avant-garde are mixed. On one hand we find a generation of electronic producers (Rone, Danton Eeprom, Oxia, Clara Moto, Cubenx, Arandel), on the other hand musiciens from jazz, world, classic or contemporary music (Francesco Tristano, Bachar Mar-Khalifé, Aufgang, Pedro Soler, Bruce Brubaker).
In October 2008, InFiné organized at la Cité de la Musique in Paris one of the first meeting between a classical ensemble and artists from the electronic music scene: it is called Versus. The project set together the legendary producer Carl Craig, the mythical Moritz Von Oswald and the philharmonic orchestra Les Siècles directed by François-Xavier Roth for an exceptional programme with compositions from Steve Reich, Bruno Mantovani and pieces by Carl Craig arranged and interpreted by the pianist Francesco Tristano.
In 2011, InFiné is the first label invited at Gaîté Lyrique in Paris. Battletech shadow hawk pack crackers. During one entire week, the label is given musical and visual carte blanche to exploit the place. Parties, concerts, projections, installations and even sound design of the venue mark this week dedicated to the label. Later, in 2015, Francesco Tristano and Bruce Brubaker performed a 2-piano show at Gaîté Lyrique that was broadcast live on Arte.
InFiné is often pioneer in the field of new digital technologies and regularly cooperates with IRCAM. For instance, the affiliated artists are implicated in the research in the field of sound design. It was even the first label to produce a musical session in virtual reality via Oculus Rift.
In 2015, Alexandre Cazac was involved in the Stems panel for Native Instruments at Sonar Festival in Barcelona as long as Carl Craig, Luciano and Kerri Chandler, who debated about the new audio format created by Native Instruments, and the way it can redefine DJ practice and live music performance.
Finally, each year is marked by the organisation of the Workshop InFiné at la Carrière du Normandoux near Poitiers in France. Since 2009, the label has put a lot into this festival with the objective of creating a family spirit around artists residences. This festival became a laboratory for the development of musical and art projects. This is how collaborations between Vanessa Wagner and Murcof, Charlemagne Palestine and Mondkopf, or Bernard Szajner, Yro Yto and Almeeva among other were born.
- Bachar Mar-Khalifé
- Clara Moto
- Danton Eeprom
- Don Nino
- Douglas Greed
- Downlines Sekt
- Outer Fall
- Pedro Soler & Gaspar Claus
- The Hacker
- The Same
- Z aka Bernard Szajner
- iF1001 Francesco Tristano - Not For Piano
- iF1002 Apparat - Walls (sorti en France seulement)
- iF1003 Apparat - Things to be Frickled (sorti France seulement)
- iF1004 Francesco Tristano - Auricle Bio /On
- iF1005 Rone - Spanish Breakfast
- iF1006 Aufgang - Aufgang
- iF1007 Danton Eeprom - Yes Is More
- iF1008 Clara Moto - Polyamour
- iF1009 Arandel - In D
- iF1010 Aufgang - Air On Fire
- iF1011 Bachar Mar-Khalifé - Oil Slick
- iF1012 Francesco Tristano - Idiosynkrasia
- iF1013 Agoria - Impermanence
- iF1014 Murcof - La Sangre Iluminada
- iF1015 Pedro Soler & Gaspar Claus - Barlande
- iF1016 Composer - The Edges Of The World
- iF1017 Cubenx - On Your Own Again
- iF1018 Oxia - Tides of Mind
- iF1020 Rone - Tohu Bohu
- iF1022 Bachar Mar-Khalifé - Who's Gonna Get The Ball From Behind The Wall Of The Garden Today ?
- iF1023 Aufgang - Istiklaliya
- iF1025 Rone - Tohu Bonus
- iF1026 Clara Moto - Blue Distance
- iF1027 Danton Eeprom - If Looks Could Kill
- iF1028 Downliners Sekt - Silent Ascent
- iF1029 Z aka Bernard Szajner - Visions of Dune
- iF1030 Arandel - Solarispellis
- iF1031 Rone - Creatures
- iF1032 Bruce Brubaker - Glass Piano
- iF3002 Introducing InFiné
- iF3005 Balance Unreleased - Selected by Agoria
- iF3008 Remixing InFiné
- iF3009 InFiné Premasters
- iF3017 InFiné Exclusive
- iF3024 If We Pop
- iF3038 InFiné Explorer #1
Rone Spanish Breakfast Rare
- ^'Red Bull Music Academy Night: Francesco Tristano live indigo-istanbul.com'. indigo-istanbul.com. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- ^'Francesco Tristano - Strings Of Life'. Discogs. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- ^'textura'. www.textura.org. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- ^'Agoria leaves Infine Music'. Resident Advisor. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- ^'Infiné - easy music for the hard to please'. infine-music.com. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- ^'Versus feat Carl Craig at Cité de la Musique'. Resident Advisor. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- ^'Infiné news - infiné week @ la gaîté lyrique'. www.infine-music.com. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- ^'Francesco Tristano & Bruce Brubaker – Видео Dailymotion'. Dailymotion. 2016-08-16. Retrieved 2018-08-29.
- ^'ENTROPIA : Towards Immersive Electronic Performance and Sound Architecture in Real-time'. forumnet.ircam.fr. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- ^'Björk et Rone, les pionniers de la réalité virtuelle !'. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- ^'Sónar 18.19.20 June 2015 :: Round Table: Native Instruments presents Stems'. Archived from the original on 1 July 2015. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- ^'The Quietus News FESTIVAL REPORT: Workshop InFiné'. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- ^'InFine workshop in pictures'. Resident Advisor. Retrieved 2015-08-20.