was released on October 17, 2019. The main downloads of Ren'Py 7.3.5 are:
Ren'Py is free to download and use for commercial and non-commercial purposes. It may be modified and distributed under the terms of its license. Additional Downloads. When necessary, the Ren'Py SDK will automatically download additional packages, such as text editors and Android/iOS support. Download iOS SDK for Mac - Comprehensive software development kit aimed at providing support to anyone enrolled in the Apple iOS Developer Program that wants to build and distribute new apps. Free Download specifications changelog. To be able to get the iOS SDK on your Mac, you have.
You only need to download one of these three files. Each contains the full Ren'Py software development kit, with everything needed to develop Ren'Py games for Windows XP and up, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, and Linux x86/x86_64. The development environment contains the files needed to produce games for all three platforms, the Ren'Py tutorial, and 'The Question', an example game.
Ren'Py is free to download and use for commercial and non-commercial purposes. It may be modified and distributed under the terms of its license.
Additional Downloads. When necessary, the Ren'Py SDK will automatically download additional packages, such as text editors and Android/iOS support. These packages are available for direct download at the bottom of this page.
Release History and Updates
There has been an update to Ren'Py 7.3.5 to address the requirementthat Android applications target Android 10 (android-29). For alink and instructions on how to install this update, please seethe thread on the Lemma Soft Forums.
I'm happy to announce Ren'Py 7.3.5, the latest in a series ofreleases that continue to maintain Ren'Py 7.3. This release fixes thecompilation of iOS projects, and adds a button that accesses the audiodirectory to the launcher.
As there have been quite a few changes since Ren'Py 7.3 was originallyreleased, please check out the changelog for new features that will helpyou create your visual novels and games.
Ren'Py 7.3 is brought to you by:
- Alisha Taylor
- Arda Güler
- Ben Wright
- Donghyeok Tak
- Jan Beich
- Joshua Fehler
- Julian Uy
- Lee Yunseok
- Mal Graty
- Roope Herpiö
- Sylvain Beucler
and myself, Tom 'PyTom' Rothamel.
Vlc player auf mac installieren. Downloads of Ren'Py 7.3.5 can be found at:
A full list of changes to Ren'Py can be found at:
A list of changes that may require you to update your game can be found at:
Please also check out the credits and list of sponsors.
When first asked to edit a file, the Ren'Py launcher will prompt you to download and install an editor. As this may fail if your Internet connection is unreliable, the editors can be downloaded separately. To install, extract the contents of the editor archive to the Ren'Py directory.
- Atom (Windows):renpy-7.3.5-atom-windows.zip
- Atom (Mac):renpy-7.3.5-atom-mac.zip
- Atom (Linux):renpy-7.3.5-atom-linux.tar.bz2
- Editra (Windows):renpy-7.3.5-editra-windows.zip
- Editra (Mac):renpy-7.3.5-editra-mac.zip
- Editra (Linux):renpy-7.3.5-editra-linux.tar.bz2
Android and iOS Support
When building Android packages, iOS packages, or web distributions, Ren'Py will prompt you to download RAPT (Ren'Py Android Packaging Tool), Renios (Ren'Py iOS Support), or Renpyweb (Web Platform Support). As these downloads may fail if your Internet connection is unreliable, these packages can be downloaded separately. To install, extract the contents of the archive to the Ren'Py directory. (Place the 'rapt', 'renios', or 'web' directory into the 'renpy-7.3.5' directory.)
- Android Support (RAPT):renpy-7.3.5-rapt.zip
Android Sdk For Mac Free Download
- iOS Support (Renios):renpy-7.3.5-renios.zip
- Web Platform Support (Renpyweb):renpy-7.3.5-web.zip
Android Sdk Mac
- Raspberry Pi Support:renpy-7.3.5-raspi.tar.bz2
- Contains files required to allow Ren'Py to run on the Raspberry Pi. This should be untarred in the Ren'Py sdk directory.
- Ren'Py Source Code:renpy-7.3.5-source.tar.bz2
- Contains the source code of the Ren'Py distribution without any binary components.
- Pygame_SDL2 Source Code:pygame_sdl2-2.1.0-for-renpy-7.3.5.tar.gz
- Contains the source code for the version of pygame_sdl2 required to run this version of Ren'Py. This may be newer than any released version of pygame_sdl2.
- Other Dependencies:https://www.renpy.org/doc/html/license.html
- Ren'Py contains free software licensed under a number of licenses, including the GNU Lesser General Public License. A full list of software and links to git repositories from which the software can be downloaded is linked above.
- Checksums for the various files making up the Ren'Py distribution.
Java Sdk Mac
We also maintain a complete list of releases.