Sometimes you want your players to feel like something dangerous is going on, but in reality its just a mundane occurrence. I’ve put together a table of 100 spooky and unnerving, yet harmless encounters for you to frighten and confuse your players! Roll a d100 on the table below to get started.
Specimen 8 (Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) Specimen 9 (Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) Specimen 10 (Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) Specimen 11 (Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) Specimen 12 (Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) Specimen 13 (Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) The Cat (Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) Woormy Charles; Spooky’s Dad; Monica Spooky’s Mom.
- A birds nest sits in a crack in the wall. It has three warm eggs inside
- A body hangs by its neck from a chandelier
- A broken weapon lies discarded here. It has been sundered by something of great strength.
- A cage containing the bones of a child hangs from the ceiling
- A ceiling tile falls, narrowly missing the party
- A chess board is set up in an alcove with a half finished game laid out
- A chicken pecks at the floor
- A circle of carefully stacked stones have been arranged in the middle of the hallway
- A corpse lies on the floor. The word “SEVEN” has been carved into its skull
- A crudely drawn image of a vulture on a wall deeply unsettles the PCs
- A curious rat trails the party
- A dead cow lies on the floor. It is clearly rotten but has no smell
- A deep thumping approaches the party until it sounds like it is in the room with them, then stops
- A delicious dessert sits on a wooden stool
- A faded sign advertising “Hot Meat Pies” leans against the wall
- A frog with a ribbon tied around its neck hops across the floor
- A fungus growing along the floor rapidly fades and dies as the PCs approach it.
- A gold chamber pot with still warm feces
- A group of rats gnaw at the head of an Orc. The body is nowhere to be found
- A head with its lips sewn shut lies on the floor
- A large cobweb sits in the corner. A first glance a PC sees the name of a loved one written in it, but when he looks back at the web the name is gone.
- A large spider crawls out of a PC’s ear
- A large, flaming spider screeches as it races about, and is killed by the flames
- A lone moth flits around a torch. It seems to pass through solid materials and will slowly fade from sight.
- A loose stone reveals the bones of a child
- A mask rests on a table. After a moment, it sighs, whispering “You’re not perfect”, before crumbling into dust.
- A pack and its contents lie strewn across the ground
- A pair of glowing lights is visible in the distance, but fade as the PCs approach.
- A PC feels a hand in his pouch, but nothing is missing
- A PC finds a slip of paper with his name on it
- A PC finds himself unconsciously flipping a coin and nervously checking the outcome
- A PC has a flash of a vision in which the other PCs are stone statues
- A PC hears a horrid, cacophonous roar which fills his ears and reverberates off the walls. No one else hears this
- A PC hears whispering right behind him, but there is no one there
- A PC splashes into a puddle that was not there an instant before. He is soaked in stale water
- A pigeon lands on a PC’s shoulder. It has a message tied to its foot which reads “Trust no one,” written in the PC’s handwriting
- A rat gnaws at a bone nearby and suddenly a hawk swoops down, grabs it, and vanishes around a corner
- A severed hand covered in stitches lies on the floor
- A sheet of music is pinned to the wall with a dagger
- A shield lies on the ground here, ripped into two pieces by something of immense strength.
- A single strawberry grows in a pot of earth
- A skeletal foot seems to be partially embedded into the wall.
- A small flower grows in a crack in the floor.
- A small ray of light reaches through a crack in the ceiling.
- A spider covered in spines scurries away
- A suit of armor crumples to the ground with a human sounding sigh
- A tarnished silver key hangs from a ring on the wall
- A throbbing spider nest the size of a cat is attached to the ceiling. Several spiders run across it.
- A timid voice whispers a PC’s name before laughing and fading away.
- A vile liquid bubbles and seeps up from one of the tile-stones.
- A wall stone has been shifted, revealing a natural cave entrance
- A zombie with no arms or lower jaw follows the party
- All of the PCs speak in unison “It is done,” and find themselves feeling elated
- An arrow sticks from a chink in the wall
- An old ring sits in a crack in the floor
- An old trail of blood leads away, as if a body were dragged. It stops suddenly
- Bloody footprints left by a large creature lead down the hall, and slowly fade
- Dried petals of an unidentifiable flower litter the floor.
- Hundreds of insects swarm a corpse
- One by one, the lights in the room go out
- One PC has a vision of the other PCs being murdered one by one. The killer wears the PC’s face and a smile.
- Several headless corpses lie around a chopping block. Their heads are nowhere to be found
- Statues of guards flank a bricked up doorway
- The distinct skittering of tiny paws can be heard for a moment.
- The dust is thick in the air here, and the PCs feel the need to cough.
- The eyes of a moth-eaten painting lazily follow the PCs.
- The floor here is crawling with maggots.
- The full name of someone dear to one of the PCs is scratched into a wall
- The ground beneath the PCs’ feet suddenly becomes extremely sticky.
- The lights dim and it appears as if the PCs are moving through a field of stars for a moment
- The party leader gets a whiff of the perfume a loved one used to wear
- The party leader suddenly knows the identity of a killer who committed a crime here long ago
- The PCs can hear heavy breathing.
- The PCs feel a sudden chill here.
- The PCs find that they have all drawn their weapons unconsciously
- The PCs have been idly talking about an old friend before remembering that they know no one by that name
- The PCs hear the lonely howl of a single wolf.
- The PCs hear the sounds of a massive metal blade being dragged across the ground. It slowly fades into the distance regardless of the PCs’ actions.
- The PCs hear the sounds of drums. Drums, in the deep. They fade as the PCs move.
- The PCs suddenly realize that their footfalls have been completely silent for several minutes. As soon as they do so, their footsteps can be heard again
- The remains of an adventurer are pinned to the wall with daggers
- The smell of the sea is overwhelmingly strong in a corner of the room
- The sound of a conversation the PCs had earlier can be clearly heard from behind a door
- The sound of hurried footsteps echo, and suddenly stop
- The sound of shattering pottery echoes from around a corner. If the PCs investigate they find a broken vase and no one in sight
- The sound of singing floats from a doorway and fades
- The torch here seems to be burning a strange color. It returns to normal as soon as the PCs interact with it.
- The wall has been carved away, and a large standing stone has been placed in the newly formed alcove. It is covered in strange writing
- There is a box here faintly emitting a sweet aroma. It is filled with decaying fruit.
- There is a desk and a pair of chairs here. One of the chairs is covered in dried blood.
- There is a locked box here, filled with tiny slips of paper with names on them. Approximately half the names are crossed out.
- There is a pile of teeth here.
- There is a scroll here describing the trial and messy execution of one of the PCs.
- There is an empty net here on the ground, ripped and torn to shreds.
- Thin metallic shavings form an intricate pattern in the floor.
- Two ancient corpses embrace one another
- Two cats chase each other and run past the PCs
- Water drips slowly from the ceiling, but it distinctly smells like blood.
- What appears to be the carcass of a rat lies on the floor. As the PCs approach, it suddenly springs into action and darts away.
- When a PC steps on a certain stone he hears a click, but nothing happens.
A cat’s coat is its fur and pride – felines spend hours every day grooming themselves. Some common illnesses in cats can cause painful or unpleasant symptoms that result in fur loss, changes in fur texture, or dandruff. Here’s a quick guide to abnormal coat symptoms in cats and their potential causes.
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Spooky scary bongo cat by blake1052; Bongo cat by XxphoenixmanxX; Mr.Bongo Cat by Anton3612; Bongo Cat remix by stephanie1008; Bongo Cat by Charmander53; Nom-go Cat by cs1150086; Bongo Cat remix by SsullyY; Bongo Cat by nataliedhps430 (ALI-A RARE FOOTAGE) NINJA KILLING 2 PEOPLE AT ONCE by GoldenTreeBubble; Bongo Cat and Flute Cat plays Ice Man. Spooky mummified cat found buried in Transylvanian house could be worth £1,000 October 9, 2020 A bizarre mummified cat which has been discovered buried in the wall of a Transylvanian house could fetch £1,000 at an auction.
Cat Hair Loss
Cat hair loss can be caused by stress, allergies and more. (Flickr.com/lilmoe72)
Unless your cat is a hairless breed, chances are you’ll be able to notice if your pet is experiencing any fur loss, officially known as alopecia in cats. The baldness can be partial or complete, random or in a pattern, and occur fast or slow. The following conditions all list fur loss as a symptom:
- Anxiety disorders and stress can cause a cat to over-groom.
- Hyperthyroidism has the side effect of alopecia.
- Food allergies and environmental allergies may also cause excessive itching, which can lead to fur loss.
- Ringworm, a parasitic fungal infection, has fur loss in a circular pattern as a primary symptom.
- Mange is a condition caused by mites; cats suffering from it frequently experience alopecia.
Treatment: Make an appointment with your vet; all of the above medical conditions require medications prescribed by a veterinarian to treat.
Spooky Cats Cracked
Oily or Greasy Fur in Cats
Senior cats can develop oily fur from lack of grooming if they have a painful joint condition like arthritis. (Flickr.com/kmaraj)
As a cat ages, grooming can become difficult due to joint conditions like osteoarthritis and hip dysplasia. Senior cats sometimes lose interest in grooming themselves as well. Fur can change in texture and become greasy or oily, often appearing spiky or clumped together. This is due to an increase or lack of distribution of the natural oils in the cat’s fur. Conditions like the following can cause this change:
- Hyperthyroidism causes hormone imbalances; this can change your pet’s fur texture.
- Seborrhea is a skin condition caused by some parasites, dietary deficiencies, or allergies and may also be genetic.
- Diabetes mellitus can also be a culprit.
Treatment: If your cat’s condition is caused by difficulty grooming, try brushing your cat with a flat slicker brush. Bathing your pet with a gentle shampoo monthly may also help. However, if your cat is young or is still able to groom regularly, see your veterinarian for treatment of an underlying disease.
Cat dandruff is more easily visible on darker felines and is more of a cosmetic issue. (Flickr.com/quinnanya)
ASDIP FOUNDATION is a structural engineering software utilized by engineers for design of pile caps and concrete footings, such as spread footings, strap footings, combined footings, and wall footings, per. Foundation design software list. Download design of footing software for free. Photo & Graphics tools downloads - Spread Footing Design by Digital Canal Corporation and many more programs are available for instant and free download.
Spooky Cat Scratch Houses
This unsightly symptom is caused by an excess of dead skin being shed. It is often visible as small white flakes on the animal’s fur. While not a problem on its own, dandruff in cats can be unpleasant to touch and typically indicates an underlying medical condition, like one of the following, that requires veterinary treatment:
- Cheyletillosis, a skin mite condition, may cause dandruff as the mite moves under the animal’s skin.
- Ringworm parasites can cause visibly flaky skin.
- Diabetes mellitus causes hormone fluctuations that can affect skin dryness and coat texture.
- Seborrhea may explain dandruff as well as oily coats.
- Winter conditions are dry; forced air can dehydrate an animal’s skin, leading to mild dandruff.
Spooky Cats Crackhead
Treatment: At-home treatment for mild dandruff can include installing a humidifier in the winter months. Adding omega-3 fatty acid supplements to your cat’s diet may also help. (Always consult a veterinarian before giving your pet any medications or supplements!) If your cat is suffering from severe dandruff or multiple skin-related symptoms, it’s time to visit the vet. Medicated cat dandruff shampoo may be prescribed to treat seborrhea or other chronic skin irritation.
Spooky Cats Crackers
Conditions affecting your cat’s fur are often symptoms of an underlying problem. If the symptoms persist, see your vet. Don’t over-bathe or -brush your pet; this can affect oil gland levels and only make your cat’s coat worse! With treatment, coat issues will resolve, and your pet can groom himself with pride.