Subcategory: Surface Type Cover Filter Device other devices. Driver Description. Download drivers for Microsoft Surface Type Cover Filter Device other devices (Windows 10 x64), or install DriverPack Solution software for automatic driver download and update. 1) Press and hold the power button on the edge of your device for around 30 seconds and then release it. 2) Press and hold the power button and the volume-up (+) button on the edge of your Surface at the same time for about 15 seconds and then release them. (Do NOT let go the buttons when the Surface logo pops up on the screen.). Surface Type Cover Filter Device Driver: Windows uses drivers for all the hardware components it uses. Surface Pro has an additional driver to provide the compatibility of the keyboard (type covers). If it isn’t updated, your keyboard will not work.
Drivers Installer for Surface Type Cover Filter Device. If you don’t want to waste time on hunting after the needed driver for your PC, feel free to use a dedicated self-acting installer. It will select only qualified and updated drivers for all hardware parts all alone. To download SCI Drivers Installer, follow this link. Surface Type Cover Filter Device - Driver Download. Vendor: Microsoft. Product: Surface Type Cover Filter Device. Hardware Class: Keyboard. Search For More Drivers.
- Following imaging with Windows 10 1903 using Configuration Manager OSD, the Type Cover doesn’t work at all (keyboard, trackpad).
- When rebooting the machine, the keyboard and trackpad both work when in the BIOS.
- When imaging the machine, both the keyboard and trackpad work in Windows PE.
The Surface Pro 3 was imaged and then patched up-to-date and the most recent Surface Pro 3 drivers available from Microsoft were applied, however the issue persisted.
To correct this issue, complete the following steps: Powerdirector crack download.
- Open Control Panel and navigate to ‘Hardware and Sound’ and then ‘Devices and Printers’.
- Select the Surface Type Cover and open the properties for this device. Select the ‘Hardware’ tab on the dialog:
- In turn, select each of the device functions shown in the list and click the ‘Properties’ button:
- Click the ‘Change Settings’ button, then from the dialog that is shown select ‘Uninstall Device’. If offered the option to delete the driver software for this device, ensure that the checkbox to do so is selected (not all devices offer this option) and click ‘Uninstall’:
- Ensure this has been completed for all device functions shown in the list, then close the main properties dialog.
- Open the Device Manager for the computer, right-click the computer name at the top and select ‘Scan for Hardware Changes’.
- Expand the firmware section within Device Manager. For each of the items shown, right click the item and select ‘Update Driver’. Click ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ from the dialog that is shown:
Note that if you’ve installed the latest Surface Pro 3 drivers, none of the firmware items shown are likely to be updated, but attempt to update each item. If you’ve not installed the latest drivers, the firmware list may have more generic titles which will be updated as the appropriate firmware is applied.
- Repeat the process of updating the driver for each item under the Keyboards section of the Device Manager. Note that even with the most recent driver pack installed, all of these entries on the device I was working on were the generic ‘HID Keyboard Device’. We don’t know which one of the keyboard devices listed is the Type Cover, however when you get to the correct one you’ll that the driver that is installed is listed as ‘Surface Type Cover Filter Device’:
- As soon as this driver is installed, the Type Cover should start working again. In my case no reboot was required.
Surface Type Cover Filter Device Missing
The most complete collection of drivers for your computer!
Surface Type Cover Filter Device
Drivers Catalog ⇒ Keyboards ⇒ Microsoft ⇒ Surface Type Cover Filter Device
Drivers Installer for Surface Type Cover Filter Device
If you don’t want to waste time on hunting after the needed driver for your PC, feel free to use a dedicated self-acting installer. It will select only qualified and updated drivers for all hardware parts all alone. To download SCI Drivers Installer, follow this link.
Surface Type Cover Filter Device: Drivers List
1 drivers are found for ‘Surface Type Cover Filter Device’. To download the needed driver, select it from the list below and click at ‘Download’ button. Please, ensure that the driver version totally corresponds to your OS requirements in order to provide for its operational accuracy.