Firefox has been in the race of the best browsers for Mac OS for a long time, and it has always been among the top ones. It is another well-known browser that doesn’t compromise on security. There was a time when Firefox was the king of internet browsers. Explore the world of Mac. Check out MacBook Pro, iMac Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, and more. Visit the Apple site to learn, buy, and get support. Parallels Desktop is the go-to app for running another operating system on your Apple computer. Run Windows 10, Linux, Chrome, and even Android right on your Mac.
Back up your Mac
And your memories. A few simple steps can save you from losing your favorite photos and files.Learn how to back up your Mac
Mac service and repair
Learn about AppleCare+ and the Apple limited warranty coverage, start a service request for your Mac, and find out how to prepare your Mac for service.
Mac Os DownloadLearn more about repairs
Get AppleCare+ for Mac
With AppleCare+, you’re covered. Get accidental damage coverage and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts.
Have a question?
Ask everyone. Our Apple Support Community can help you find answers.Ask the Apple Support Community
Tell us how we can help
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution.Get support
Apple Service Programs
Top Mac Os Games
Use Software Update
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click “More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install. You might be asked to enter your administrator password.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, Music, Photos, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, and FaceTime.
- To automatically install future updates, including for apps that you got from the App Store, select “Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
Update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
Top Mac Os X Fps Games
Top Macos Big Sur Features
- Learn how to get updates for earlier versions of macOS that don't include Software Update preferences.
- You can also use the App Store to update apps or redownload apps that came from the App Store.
- Learn which macOS your Mac is using and how to upgrade to the latest macOS.
- When your Mac is connected to a Personal Hotspot, large updates don't download automatically.