There are lots of Visio alternative products for Windows, but only a few could also work on Mac. To benefit Mac users, Edraw has newly released a flowchart Mac version allowing users to create flowchart easily on OS X system.
Download Flowchart Software to Create Flowchart on Mac
Cisdem Document Reader for Mac Desktop. With support for VSD, VSDX, VDX, VST and other types. Mac OS X 10.13 Mac OS X 10.14 The VSD format was the main file type associated with Visio in the 2000s. But In Visio 2013, the file format was replaced by the.VSDX. For now, Edraw Max supports to open, view and edit both.VSD and.VSDX files since the release of Version V9.4. How to Export VSD file to PDF, Images and Other Files Formats. Oct 09, 2017 Microsoft Visio for Mac has never been released so we’ve taken an expert look at the best alternatives to Visio on a Mac. If you’re an IT professional, technician, software developer, engineer, business analyst or project manager, the lack of Visio on Mac doesn’t mean you can’t still easily present complex information in visual form.
EdrawMax: a swiss knife for all your diagramming need
- Effortlessly create over 280 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use.
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits.
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print, and share your diagrams.
Visio-Like Flowchart Software
Edraw is a vector-based diagramming software containing similar features with Visio that helps easily create a flowchart with built-in symbols and templates. The flowchart symbols are extensive, accurate, and customizable. It has a similar Microsoft's Ribbon interface, which is not hard to get accustomed to quickly. With this Visio-like tool, users can develop professional flowchart in a way faster than you imagine.
Comparison of Flowchart Features
Why Edraw is a Perfect Visio Alternative for Flowchart on Mac
A lot of solid reasons prove that Edraw is an effective replacement of Visio.
- Drag-and-drop based interface to draw any kind of flowchart and other diagrams.
- With complete collection of flowchart symbols, in vector format.
- Automatic alignment for neat, crisp drawings.
- Connect shapes automatically with action buttons.
- Can produce professional and visual-pleasing diagram by applying built-in themes.
- Capable in printing or sharing. Support export for PDF, Html, Word, Visio, PNG, JPG, PPT, EPS, and many other formats.
- Support large size and multiple-page flowcharts.
- Massive diagram types supported. Ready for more than 200 diagrams, more powerful than Visio.
- Offers advanced service with a much cheaper price.
- Support cloud data storage
How to Create Outstanding Flowchart
Creating a flowchart on Mac is just a few steps away. Free download the trial version and discover its amazing convenience in making flowcharts. To help users with a quick start, many practical flowchart templates are ready to use in the software, together with useful tutorial materials that help develop a perfect flowchart smoothly. Here is the video tutorial and the step-by-step guide:
Visio For Macbook
- Start Edraw, open a flowchart drawing page.
- A flowchart symbol library containing the whole set of standard flowchart symbols will open automatically on the left.
- Drag useful shapes and drop onto the canvas to start drawing.
- Connect shapes using action buttons, and customize the shapes by applying colors or quick styles.
- Drag and drop 'Titles' and 'Backgrounds' from the predefined libraries to make the flowchart more visual enticing.
- Apply a theme for professional quality result.
- Export the diagram to other formats by clicking the Export and Send button on File menu.
For more information about Visio alternative flowchart software, please click Edraw Flowchart Maker.
Use the Software as Other Visio Alternatives for Mac
Besides flowchart, the software also does well on mind map, org chart, floor plan, infographics, fishbone diagram, timeline, network diagram, and so on. Endpoint security vpn for mac download.
Introduction of the Visio File Format VSD
A VSD file is a drawing project saved by Visio, Microsoft's professional graphics application. The binary-file format VSD files contain graphics, information flows, text and other visual data. Microsoft Visio is typically used to create, open and edit VSD files. However, VSD files are also supported in Edraw Max. Edraw Max supports to open, view and edit both .VSD and .VSDX files since the release of Version V9.4.
How to Open and Edit VSD file on Mac
Edraw Max is an all-in-one diagram software, it supports to run on Windows, Mac and Linux. You can open, view and edit VSD files on Edraw Max.
Importing Visio VSD Files into Edraw Max
1. Run Edraw Max.
2. Go to File>Import, select “Import Visio File”.
3. Select the .vsd file from your computer and click “Open”
4. Use Edraw Max to edit on the VSD file.
Open VSD files on Mac
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
Microsoft Visio For Mac Os X
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.13
Visio Drawing Software For Mac Os X
Mac OS X 10.14
Visio For Macs
The VSD format was the main file type associated with Visio in the 2000s. But In Visio 2013, the file format was replaced by the .VSDX. For now, Edraw Max supports to open, view and edit both .VSD and .VSDX files since the release of Version V9.4.
How to Export VSD file to PDF, Images and Other Files Formats
Exporting Visio VSD Files to Other Files Formats
Microsoft Visio For Mac
1. Go to File>Export & Send
2. Choose the files formats you need to save as.
Exporting files formats: Graphics, TIFF, PDF, PS, EPS, Office Word, Office PowerPoint, Office Excel, HTML, SVG, VSDX.
Learn more about How to Export Edraw to Other Formats
Edraw Max--The Best Visio Alternative
Edraw Max is a cross-platform diagram software. With Edraw Max you can create flowchart, org chart, floor plan, network diagram, UML diagram, electrical diagram, mind map, P&ID and so on totally 280 types of diagram.
As a user-friendly Visio alternative, it requires no professional skills to use this software, you can edit on the ready-made templates directly, or to drag the symbols and icons from the libraries to draw the diagram. What is more, Edraw Max provides a Lifetime License which allows you to enjoy the lifetime version upgrade and customer service support. We provide a 15-day free trial before users decide to place an order. Download Edraw Max and start a free trial right now.