We’ve finally managed to program a working PS4 Jailbreak 8.03 CFW. Today I am going to teach you guys how you can jailbreak your PS4 all by yourself. It’s easy to do and most important IT’S FREE! Yes that’s right, you can download the jailbroken CFW for free on our website. You’re probably asking yourself: “Why on earth would I jailbreak my new PS4? My warranty would be gone if I’d do this!” I can proudly tell you guys that you’ll keep your warranty on your PS4. All you have to do is download the original firmware on the PlayStation website than put it on a USB and plug it into your console, easy as that.
The ULTIMATE guide to getting faster wired and wifi on ANY PS4 to fix lag, lower ping, increase download speed and upload! ️Lets try for 2000+ Likes! Why is my PS4 taking so long to install games?Because it is tired of yet another game in this series. The PlayStation 4 can't get tired. No, but all the othe. Tip: The PS4 has slower than average download speeds, regardless of the wireless network. Putting the device in rest mode allows the PS4 to devote all resources to the download which can increase speeds.
- A usb stick that has around 1GB free storage left. The bigger the better though, not every usb will work.
- It is recommended to have the latest firmware before doing this jailbreak, it is not needed though but we’d highly recommend it. The latest firmware can be downloaded here.
- You’ll also need Winrar to extract the packed zip file, download it here.
Everything above is required to be able to jailbreak your PS4 8.03 CFW.
PS4 Jailbreak 8.03 CFW Tutorial
If you have experience with the PS3 Jailbreak you’ll notice that the PS4 is basically the same.
Step 1: Download the PS4 Jailbreak file first, you can download the required file by clicking on one of the download buttons below:
Step 2: Extract the PS4UPDAT.pup file to your desktop by using Winrar.
Step 3: Inside your USB, create a folder called “PS4”.
Step 4: Open the “PS4” folder you just created, create another folder called “UPDATE”.
Step 5: In the “UPDATE” folder place the downloaded PS4UPDAT.pup file.
Step 6: Plug the USB in your PS4 and go to: Settings > System Software Update
Step 7: You’ll now get 2 options, choose Update from USB Storage Device. After that it’ll say “An update has been found PS4 8.03 Jailbreak” click on next now.
Step 8: The PS4 is now updating, this will take about 10 minutes. Your PS4 will restart several times when jailbreaking so no worries!
Your PS4 is now finally jailbroken! Enjoy the exclusive features you get by jailbreaking your PS4. Host hacked game lobbies and play games for absolutely free, never pay money again for new games. Questions? Contact us at: https://console-jailbreak.com/contact/Borderlands 2: headhunter 3: mercenary day for mac.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.7 / 5. Vote count: 10844
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
You can use a USB storage device as extended storage to install your applications. You can also move applications from PS4™ system storage to extended storage.
Use a USB storage device that meets the following conditions.
- SuperSpeed USB or faster
- SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps (USB 3.0/USB 3.1 Gen1/USB 3.2 Gen1)
- SuperSpeed USB 10 Gbps (USB 3.1 Gen2/USB 3.2 Gen2/USB 3.2 Gen1x2)
- SuperSpeed USB 20 Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen2x2)
- 250 GB minimum, 8 TB maximum capacity
The first time you use a USB storage device, you'll need to format it. Select a device to format in (Settings) > [Devices] > [USB Storage Devices], and then select [Format as Extended Storage]. When formatting is complete, the device is automatically set up as an install location for your applications.
- Connect the USB storage device directly to your PS4™ system to use it as extended storage. Do not connect to a USB hub.
- You can only use one extended storage device at a time.
- The following data is saved only to system storage, and cannot be saved to extended storage.
- Screenshots and video clips
- Saved data
- There is no guarantee that all USB storage devices are compatible with your system.
You can move saved applications between PS4™ system storage and extended storage.
- Select (Settings) > [Storage].
- Select the storage where the application you want to move is located, and then select [Applications].
- Press the OPTIONS button to select the destination, and then select the applications you want to move.
Changing the application install location
Select (Settings) > [Storage], and then press the OPTIONS button to select an install location in [Application Install Location].
Disconnecting extended storage devices
When you want to disconnect an extended storage device while your PS4™ system is on, use one of the following methods to ensure safe removal of the device.
- Select [Sound/Devices] > [Stop Using Extended Storage] on the quick menu.
- Select the extended storage device to disconnect in (Settings) > [Devices] > [USB Storage Devices], and then select [Stop Using This Extended Storage].
If you disconnect the extended storage device while the power indicator is lit or blinking, data might be lost or corrupted, and you might damage your system. Be sure to disconnect safely.