Hello, I have updated the Mac software with the Catalina software. After doing so, the microsoft word app said that it cannot open because it is the 32 bit version and directed me to upload the new 64. The application you are opening will continue to work as long as your Mac is running macOS High Sierra (aka macOS 10.13) or macOS Mojave (aka macOS 10.14). However, that application will stop working when or if you upgrade your Mac to macOS Catalina (aka macOS 10.15), which’ll be released in the fall of 2019. Using technical terminology. Mac os x 10.9 iso for vmwareyellowstarter.
The current Apache OpenOffice supports Apple OS X version 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina).
The last OpenOffice version supporting Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard) is OpenOffice 4.0.1.
Microsoft Word For Mac Catalina Free
- CPU: Intel Processor
- Memory: Minimum 512 Mbytes RAM.
- Storage: At least 400 Mbytes available disk space for a default install via download.
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution with 16.7 million colours.
Microsoft Word For Mac Catalina Free Download
- Click here to download
- Click here to get install instructions for OpenOffice on macOS
- Click here to get help and support in the Community Support Forums